On the lookout for awesome new games

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now you're talking like an engineer.  But there is addiction, and there is who you are.  I'm kind of a compulsive person, and don't necessarily see some things like this as addiction.  To get a better

Dead of the winter I've tried last night in real life action, and I've lost

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

That looks awesome! A little disappointed the big jock dude isn't named Biff, but for some reason that's what I thought the second I saw his mini.

And I just love that planned delivery is just in time for next Halloween!

44 minutes ago, Blinkus Maximus said:

That looks awesome! A little disappointed the big jock dude isn't named Biff, but for some reason that's what I thought the second I saw his mini.

And I just love that planned delivery is just in time for next Halloween!

The price has me taken aback a tad.  And it's like the polar flip of Sleepy Hollow...

Just now, Serge Darveau said:

I've backed  'cause I like different kind of game, and with the early free shipping pledge for USA and Canada, I will save 35$.

Too late to get in on campaign, but Village Attacks is sort of like this too.  You are a monster in castle and the village is coming to get you.  Much more involved and way more minis to paint too :-)

18 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Too late to get in on campaign, but Village Attacks is sort of like this too.  You are a monster in castle and the village is coming to get you.  Much more involved and way more minis to paint too :-)

Do you have this game? If you do I am going to send you out a little surprise.

1 minute ago, Konas said:

Do you have this game? If you do I am going to send you out a little surprise.

I pledged it and am impatiently waiting for it.  Though it will take me quite a long time to paint all the minis for massive darkness.

Presents are always welcome :-)

Edited by Barb Bliss
Just now, Barb Bliss said:

I pledged it and am impatiently waiting for it.  Though it will take me quite a long time to paint all the minis for massive darkness.

cool. check your mail box in a few day. Probably Friday.

Just now, Blinkus Maximus said:

Yeah, the price is keeping me from pledging right now, but with some of the planned stretch goals it looks like it'll be worth it once more stuff has been added in.

I can't look close right now.  Are they going to add an extra monster group?

1 minute ago, Blinkus Maximus said:

Yeah, right now Aliens are planned, a few extra human characters, and they're considering stuff like Swamp Thing and Ghosts in the comments from what I've seen.

Crap.  Now I may have to get it.  How do you say no to the swamp thing.

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

Crap.  Now I may have to get it.  How do you say no to the swamp thing.

Right? That'll probably be my selling point too. Still gonna sit back and see if it actually comes around, but they're a pretty well known company with popular previous games, so I would be surprised if this didn't get a pretty big following.

3 minutes ago, Blinkus Maximus said:

Right? That'll probably be my selling point too. Still gonna sit back and see if it actually comes around, but they're a pretty well known company with popular previous games, so I would be surprised if this didn't get a pretty big following.

I was hoping for an early bird.  If there would have been on, I probably would have jumped.