Pictures of DMG products at home.

1 hour ago, Konas said:

Thomas, I just packed up your CoCos and they are gorgeous. The Redheart is beautiful as always but the XL Benge might beat it. Gorgeous luster on it! Should be to you in a few days!

Wooo! CoCo madness time on the forums!  Thomas, we expect a whole photo shoot with sexy mood lighting. 

As a future Benge owner myself, I’m excited to hear they are looking great!

Thomas, what backer number were you on the CoCo KS?  I’m sitting at #205, and am trying to hold off buying more pretty in stock items knowing the CoCos will come in the not-so-distant future.  It will be like a second Christmas!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They have arrived!

Got my first Dog Might purchase in this week, a gorgeous bubinga and wenge sentinel!  It's absolutely everything I hoped it would be, plus it fits 100% perfectly in the Kingdom Death: Monster box.  Th

Guys....I have to say....Dog Might Games are truly the best.  I mean, their products are one thing, but the PEOPLE that work there are what really set them apart to me.  I think these are some of the

Posted Images

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:36 PM, RomyCat said:

Zoxe, awesome sword and dice box. What type of wood is the dice box made from?

It was a one off finish. Like our Demon's Blood but using an Orange tint instead of red.

3 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

Wooo! CoCo madness time on the forums!  Thomas, we expect a whole photo shoot with sexy mood lighting. 

Thomas, what backer number were you on the CoCo KS?  I’m sitting at #205, and am trying to hold off buying more pretty in stock items knowing the CoCos will come in the not-so-distant future.  It will be like a second Christmas!

Your first one, the Rosewood, came through today. The rest are coming! Shouldn't be too long...

22 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

I was #106

On 12/28/2017 at 10:51 AM, Konas said:

Thomas, I just packed up your CoCos and they are gorgeous. The Redheart is beautiful as always but the XL Benge might beat it. Gorgeous luster on it! Should be to you in a few days!

Excellent - very excited for these!  Unfortunately I don't get home until next weekend, but I will post pics the following week for sure!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my CoCos! I’m Backer #50, but my order needed to get redone so it just got here. It’s a 4-Pack of benge (mine!) and a fiery green, fiery purple, and XL fiery purple (for friends in my gaming group). Amusingly, I also have a dice only Mighty Dice order that just shipped too, so I should be getting another DMG box before the week is out. Yay!

5BD56626-D6D4-40FD-AA67-2E7EE0003066.jpeg

54528884-D43A-4F08-9B30-A10CF7214049.jpeg

EF2EB4EE-D43C-436A-94BC-B7C488D38832.jpeg

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:41 PM, SeeSome said:

Just got my CoCos! I’m Backer #50, but my order needed to get redone so it just got here. It’s a 4-Pack of benge (mine!) and a fiery green, fiery purple, and XL fiery purple (for friends in my gaming group). Amusingly, I also have a dice only Mighty Dice order that just shipped too, so I should be getting another DMG box before the week is out. Yay!

5BD56626-D6D4-40FD-AA67-2E7EE0003066.jpeg

54528884-D43A-4F08-9B30-A10CF7214049.jpeg

EF2EB4EE-D43C-436A-94BC-B7C488D38832.jpeg

Those look killer on that granite!