Photo Gallery of Awesome DMG Products Sold

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Check this out!  I got a sentinel made from this so I will always have Cthulhu's eye on me.

Sorry Barb...I thought about not saying anything but your Dragon is in my nightmares now and I need some help.  ?

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

If I can make a suggestion for something to put up here - I forget who ended up buying it - but the BoRo Dragon profile Dragon Tray.  I'm pretty sure you know which one I mean.

That was a custom ordered piece.  I had no idea what it would look like before I ordered it.  I can put one of my photos up but I do wish that they would had taken a professional shot of it to put on their site before they sent it to me because it's so stunning. It really highlights the best of what they do.

2 minutes ago, yatescory said:

That was a custom ordered piece.  I had no idea what it would look like before I ordered it.  I can put one of my photos up but I do wish that they would had taken a professional shot of it to put on their site before they sent it to me because it's so stunning. It really highlights the best of what they do.

Nod - I knew it was a custom piece.  But it's still a brilliant example of the kind of "awesome" work that they do which is why I think it deserves to be here.

This lovely mimic is sitting beside me right now guarding one of my favorite set of dice. I named his Cheshire after the sneaky grinning cat from Alice in Wonderland. I mostly have him tame now so he won't try to bite me. His is still keeping a wary on my sister but he is starting to warm up to her. 

Cheshire is made from beautiful rosewood that looks even better in real life than the picture.

My Bolivian Rosewood Mimic Chest.JPG

Edited by RomyCat
5 hours ago, Konas said:

An old line we used to offer called Dragon Scale. Leopardwood with custom tints. It might make a comeback someday.

14572244_635918249911616_8745627941177455893_n.jpg

I love the leopardwood dragon skin pattern. No other wood (besides lacewood) can give that patter (as far as I know).  ?