New Stuff Coming Out of the Wood Shop

Here are some pics of new things that are coming out this week. Included are some very cool mimic boxes in Legendary Woods, a resin accentuated Dragon Tray, a new prototype, and a Chechen GM System that was preordered before the KS went live. That is a gorgeous piece of Chechen!

IMG_9862.JPG

IMG_9863.JPG

IMG_9864.JPG

IMG_9865.JPG

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guess what today is?!?!??! Well, actually it was yesterday. It is the 5 year anniversary of Dog Might! Amazing!

💖

@Konas @Zoe I have an idea for a new board meeting gaming table for you guys (as seen on board game revolution Facebook page). Then again perhaps you already have it.....

Posted Images

10 hours ago, RomyCat said:

I've been wanting a mimic for months. So tempting to final get one. Will I take the bite...or will it bite me?

Yes! Both!

9 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

You go girl.  You need to ask @Konas for a leopardwood one.

?

The Mimic chest is definitely my fav of our theme boxes.

18 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

@tgpumpkin and @Thomas Browne are going to be so envious.  

Lovely Boco purchase.  But nope - not really envious of that one.  I pretty much like the XL sheaths for dice as opposed to the theme boxes.  If I do a theme box at some point it will be the Ouroborous.  But gratz on the purchase.

I echo the sentiment - that is a beautiful chechen GM station and I'm not sure about the Cthulhu.

Also - is that prototype @Zoe's dice box?

19 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Lovely Boco purchase.  But nope - not really envious of that one.  I pretty much like the XL sheaths for dice as opposed to the theme boxes.  If I do a theme box at some point it will be the Ouroborous.  But gratz on the purchase.

I echo the sentiment - that is a beautiful chechen GM station and I'm not sure about the Cthulhu.

Also - is that prototype @Zoe's dice box?

@Konas did the honeycomb but also a 6 rectangle layout with plexi over it, where you can fit a full set of 7 into each rectangle, and I think I like that one better. I just don't like having to pluck my dice out, but a lot of other people absolutely prefer the honeycomb for protection of their more exotic dice (wood, gem, metal, etc.) so I can get behind that. I am considering one half with the honeycombs and the other half the 6 rectangle thing! Put my fancy metal dice in the honeycomb... Not sure what wood I would want, though!

Here's Mike using the 6 rectangle thing for Arkham Horror!

Image may contain: indoor