Jump to content

Kickstarter games you are waiting on


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I'm currently backing On Mars and the Terraforming Mars expansion right now. I sense a theme...

As I just looked at my KS list I realized I have a lot I'm waiting for.

Snowdonia

Suburbia

Escape Plan

Zoo-ography

Paladins of the West Kingdom

Coloma

Consumption: Food and Choices

Looks like we’re expecting several of the same games :) .  I haven’t really backed anything on ks for myself this year but I’m jumping in on mars.  Of course anachrony had to rear its head with their own.  Sigh.  I can only pick one though.  Not made of money here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My first ever KS pledge just arrived after 16 months lol And with the cat's check up, everything's alright.

I have recently returned from a nice family vacation to Boston and New Hampshire, but while I was on vacay, our BGG group purchase of Snowdonia arrived to the guy who spearheaded the whole thing. This

Probably the worst KS delivery   Only the order form in a plastic bag, no metal fantasy coins.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Looks like we’re expecting several of the same games :) .  I haven’t really backed anything on ks for myself this year but I’m jumping in on mars.  Of course anachrony had to rear its head with their own.  Sigh.  I can only pick one though.  Not made of money here.

I was in the same boat with the Anachrony campaign. I'm just sticking with the two Mars campaigns right now. Just having paid for Coloma and Consumption, I had to reload a bit. Sadly, I think I'm gonna pass on my $1 Cloudspire pledge too 😞

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Anyone play Arboretum yet?  It's on the drop now.  I may try to get it if it isn't too cut throat or too memory intensive.  The ol' noggin doesn't click along like it used to.

I played it once at a local game night. It was a fun little filler game. There is some strategy involved, but it won't burn your brain out. There's very little memory involved with it other than if you want to try to keep track of how many of each card have already come out.

I have already bought the regular edition from my FLGS which bums me out because the upgraded edition looks really nice.

Edited by Adam
Link to post
Share on other sites

I got "Welcome To" this week.  Neta-Tanka deluxe edition is shipping.  I'm supposed to get Lords of Hellas soon.  Lots of Kickstarters are expected soon  :) 

I'm backing On Mars and watching Bloodborne.  I'm trying to be strong not getting Bloodborne...but I LOVED that game on the PS4.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

In for a penny, in for a pound! :D

Looking at the grand scheme @marsniper_27, will you regret it more if you get the dice box or if you don't.  It's a one of a kind dice box that is themed after the game you liked enough that you pledged it.  Skip the fancy coffee and lunches out for a while.  Come and get me!  Come and get me!!  Come and get me!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

I got "Welcome To" this week.  Neta-Tanka deluxe edition is shipping.  I'm supposed to get Lords of Hellas soon.  Lots of Kickstarters are expected soon  :) 

I'm backing On Mars and watching Bloodborne.  I'm trying to be strong not getting Bloodborne...but I LOVED that game on the PS4.

Have fun getting everything shipped to the correct new (I'm assuming) address.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Have fun getting everything shipped to the correct new (I'm assuming) address.

Definitely not looking forward to that when it happens.  I'm getting some annoying "tell us where you'll definitely live for the next 4 months" emails.  Like I can do that!?!?!?!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got notification that my KS pledge for Vital Lacerda's Escape Plan is coming tomorrow along with some other upgrade packs for my other Lacerda titles. All told, it's almost 15 lbs of goodness coming to my front porch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Adam said:

I just got notification that my KS pledge for Vital Lacerda's Escape Plan is coming tomorrow along with some other upgrade packs for my other Lacerda titles. All told, it's almost 15 lbs of goodness coming to my front porch.

Pledgemanager screwed up my account, and I didn't even get the emails about the survey.  I'll get my copy, but not until all US fulfillment has happened.  Considering I still have about 6 games I haven't played yet, I guess this isn't a tragedy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Pledgemanager screwed up my account, and I didn't even get the emails about the survey.  I'll get my copy, but not until all US fulfillment has happened.  Considering I still have about 6 games I haven't played yet, I guess this isn't a tragedy.

I never got my email on the Consumption: Food and Choices campaign. Fortunately I just happened to check the updates and request a second email right before the zero hour.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adam said:

I just got notification that my KS pledge for Vital Lacerda's Escape Plan is coming tomorrow along with some other upgrade packs for my other Lacerda titles. All told, it's almost 15 lbs of goodness coming to my front porch.

Looking back I kind of regret not getting Escape Plan.  I am remedying that with getting On Mars and Gallerist.  Desperately want to play Lisboa sometime.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Looking back I kind of regret not getting Escape Plan.  I am remedying that with getting On Mars and Gallerist.  Desperately want to play Lisboa sometime.

I am desperate to play Lisboa.  I think a road trip is in order.  Maybe meet in the middle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Looking back I kind of regret not getting Escape Plan.  I am remedying that with getting On Mars and Gallerist.  Desperately want to play Lisboa sometime.

Note: you should be able to add it on in pledge manager for On Mars.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Note: you should be able to add it on in pledge manager for On Mars.

But I'm buying Gallerist.  I can't also buy Lisboa.  I've read that Gallerist is the most accessible and I'm thinking that it might be the way to introduce others to heavier games from Vital.  

To be clear I COULD buy Lisboa, however I think there would be consequences if I did so :) Maybe by the time they release the PM I'll be able to +1 it :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

But I'm buying Gallerist.  I can't also buy Lisboa.  I've read that Gallerist is the most accessible and I'm thinking that it might be the way to introduce others to heavier games from Vital.  

To be clear I COULD buy Lisboa, however I think there would be consequences if I did so :) Maybe by the time they release the PM I'll be able to +1 it :) 

The Gallerist was the first Lacerda title I played and it was definitely accessible. The rule book is fantastic for it. After playing The Gallerist, I was hooked on his stuff. You're making the right move by starting with that. I used the Escape Plan campaign to also upgrade my components for his other titles that I missed the Kickstarters for.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...