Puzz's Magical Wood KS Posts!

2 hours ago, Chris Harris said:

I think that magical wood would have a blueish glow to it from the mystical spirits that have lived in the tree. Below are images of what I think the wood and the tree it came from would look like.

tree.jpg

wood.jpg

Any wood from final fantasy X is a winner in my book :) 

10 hours ago, Chris Harris said:

I think that magical wood would have a blueish glow to it from the mystical spirits that have lived in the tree. Below are images of what I think the wood and the tree it came from would look like.

tree.jpg

wood.jpg

That actually looks a lot like our Sapphire finish on Flame Birch.

One of the only paths through the forest known to most travelers! Puzz avoids it though as it’s not surrounded by most of the more exotic woods and he’s not a big fan of running into tourists. The sense of reality is a wee bit distorted here, some argue because of a old sorcerers curse. Puzz of course knows it’s because of the mild psychotropic effects of the woods themselves, which he counters with the help of his ever refreshing lumberjack juice. 

3762BD6D-B222-434C-82F2-88D9D11491D0.jpeg

12 hours ago, Chris Harris said:

tree.jpg

wood.jpg

Still one of the best FF ever made!