Public Dogmight Unleashed

New Episode of Unleashed just dropped. Check out the sweet new Lantern Dice Tower and hear us talk about kicking Hitler's ass. I'm a big fan of these new towers. My current favorite is the owl design. Which ones do yall like?

3 hours ago, Josh said:

New Episode of Unleashed just dropped. Check out the sweet new Lantern Dice Tower and hear us talk about kicking Hitler's ass. I'm a big fan of these new towers. My current favorite is the owl design. Which ones do yall like?

I snagged this bad boy for my kind neighbors that have been helping me out this summer while I fight my back problems.

image.png.0909aa6e80643b75cef0ea40dea1ac56.png

14 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

I'm getting a selectively stained one for myself.  Don't screw it up.  🎃  Seriously, I want Jaemus to be green with envy when he sees it.

I'm sure Jaemus will be quite envious. I'm jealous of everyone that is getting one so I'm going to have to fix that and pick one up for myself as well.

On 10/16/2020 at 11:54 AM, Josh said:

I'm sure Jaemus will be quite envious. I'm jealous of everyone that is getting one so I'm going to have to fix that and pick one up for myself as well.

Who does a lady have to talk to for a Lantern to have a, uh, "accident" and become "useless trash"? 😋