Konas

On the lookout for awesome new games

Yeah, I think I preferred the look of DinoGenics before the multi-color meeples and colored fences. I know it's just personal preference, but I liked the older feel of it with plain white walls for the pens and all green dinos, and it feels like the different colors and upgraded walls are things they just added because they felt like they had to have more stretch goals, when really they didn't need anything more after the upgraded boards and tokens.

1 hour ago, Blinkus Maximus said:

Yeah, I think I preferred the look of DinoGenics before the multi-color meeples and colored fences. I know it's just personal preference, but I liked the older feel of it with plain white walls for the pens and all green dinos, and it feels like the different colors and upgraded walls are things they just added because they felt like they had to have more stretch goals, when really they didn't need anything more after the upgraded boards and tokens.

Well, I really like the new fences and the new hard hat people.

3 hours ago, Konas said:

The minis are AMAZING in this game!

I'm strongly considering getting it with the minis...but the fiancé will murder me if I bring more plastic into the house. I might have to just settle for the standees.

On 11/2/2017 at 11:37 AM, Ian Coyle said:

Bah, I didn't see that game and didn't get online before the campaign ended. My wife would have loved that game, she's a huge Jurassic Park junkie

Ian, If you would like, I could get a second game in PM, and get it mailed to you.  Mike could get me your address...

On 11/4/2017 at 4:16 PM, Barb Bliss said:

Ian, If you would like, I could get a second game in PM, and get it mailed to you.  Mike could get me your address...

That might be pretty awesome

14 hours ago, Ian Coyle said:

That might be pretty awesome

I'll try to remember about this by the time the PM comes out.  It wouldn't hurt to have you watch the updates for that project and ping me when you see the update for it.  You have until then to decide.  :-)

7 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

Same for me, I will pass, dice tower, sorcerer and war room in the same time... :$

I'm on Sorcerer, at least for now, too.

The only active KS games I'm in on right now are Mortals: Descent of the Gods and Folklore: The Affliction

My gaming group enjoys more co-op titles, and both fit our usual fantasy theme that we enjoy.

@barb I would love to take you up on the offer for DinoGenics. Let me know what the cost is and how you would like me to get you the $$ and I'll make it happen

46 minutes ago, Ian Coyle said:

@barb I would love to take you up on the offer for DinoGenics. Let me know what the cost is and how you would like me to get you the $$ and I'll make it happen

Ok.  We'll need to get Mike involved as he has our private address information.  When it gets into PM, we'll check with Mike to see if he'll be the middle man.

On 11/1/2017 at 8:39 AM, Barb Bliss said:

tgpumpkin should check this out:

https://stonemaiergames.com/games/charterstone/

You assume i don’t have Charterstone preordered through csi or something. ;)  Clearly since it features pumpkins it’s going to be a knockout hit.

so many games I want to try and play.  I wish I was in the forums earlier to be part of some of these discussions.  Hate to break @Lindsey s heart here but I’ve never played dead of winter.  Heard a lot of good things about it though.

@Barb Bliss thanks for reminding me about bears vs babies.  I missed that Kickstarter.  Exploding kittens s gets some flack in the gaming community but i think it’s a great light game .  I love games like Scythe and too many bones that are full and rich with strategy but playing a Russian roulette style card game with cats where you can throw down nope cards has its place in my life.