Konas

On the lookout for awesome new games

17 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

The final hours of final girls are crazy....

Getting free stuff will do that.  Apparently they really wanted that record.

47 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Getting free stuff will do that.  

Talking about free stuff, I've put my pledge at 1$ for Rise of Tribes to received the All-in pledge from Meeple University's giveaway :) 

I didn't know until I saw a post here that there was an expansion for Rise of Tribes. Backing it now. Love the original game. Was on my 10x10 Challenge Last year.

1 hour ago, RomyCat said:

I didn't know until I saw a post here that there was an expansion for Rise of Tribes. Backing it now. Love the original game. Was on my 10x10 Challenge Last year.

The solo is fun to play. :) 

1492884259_RiseofTribes2a.jpg.dc0feb966057fb301f32cd6575ba7c70.jpg

Ooh, I use my Rise of Tribe CoCo's too when playing the game. My favorite is the Saber tooth tiger.

47 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

Ooh, I use my Rise of Tribe CoCo's too when playing the game. My favorite is the Saber tooth tiger.

I'm in 4 giveaway for this kickstarter, 2 for the all-in  (BGR, Meeple University) and 2 for saber tray (Breaking Games).

Solo Mode Playtest contest (Today, May 12 is the LAST Day!)  to win a Rise of Tribes Sabertooth Dice Tray! Print and play the game by the end of the day today and tell us your tribe, score, level and epic moment to enter!

NEW Contest (until end/closing of this Kickstarter, May 19) - Yet another way to win a Rise of Tribes Sabertooth Dice tray AND one of our great games from Breaking Games.

I curious about The Stars Align by Breaking Games. Great title. It's a two player game about lining up stars to match patterns on cards. Has a day/night cycle.

Here is a link to their Kickstarter for the Rise of Tribes expansion that we have been mentioning. Time is almost up for it. Many of you may remember that Breaking Games did a tie in with Dog Might two years ago with the base game. A lot of us got cool CoCo with shapes from the game like the awesome Sabertooth Tiger. 

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/admagic/rise-of-tribes-beasts-and-bronze/description 

Ooh, @Serge Darveau, I was chatting through the Kickstarter comments with  Mike Veen who works for Breaking Games. I mentioned I had backed the expansion of Rise of Tribes because of you, and he said this about you in the comment section, "Nice! Thanks for the links, RomyCat. Serge Darveau has been a true champion of this campaign being active posting his solo play in the Facebook group as well. Thanks, Serge! Glad you got on RomyCat's radar. :)"

11 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

Ooh, @Serge Darveau, I was chatting through the Kickstarter comments with  Mike Veen who works for Breaking Games. I mentioned I had backed the expansion of Rise of Tribes because of you, and he said this about you in the comment section, "Nice! Thanks for the links, RomyCat. Serge Darveau has been a true champion of this campaign being active posting his solo play in the Facebook group as well. Thanks, Serge! Glad you got on RomyCat's radar. :)"

Mike was really happy when I've won the game on the Meeple University's live. :) 

My daugther will received a part because I only need the expansion LOL :) 

1 hour ago, RomyCat said:

I curious about The Stars Align by Breaking Games. Great title. It's a two player game about lining up stars to match patterns on cards. Has a day/night cycle.

Here is a link to their Kickstarter for the Rise of Tribes expansion that we have been mentioning. Time is almost up for it. Many of you may remember that Breaking Games did a tie in with Dog Might two years ago with the base game. A lot of us got cool CoCo with shapes from the game like the awesome Sabertooth Tiger. 

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/admagic/rise-of-tribes-beasts-and-bronze/description 

I don't have the game, but I do have the dragon tray.  😉

I really love the leopard tray that you could have gotten with the first Rise of Tribe. I soooo wanted it (as cats are my thing), but it was beyond my budget at the time.

3 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

I really love the leopard tray that you could have gotten with the first Rise of Tribe. I soooo wanted it (as cats are my thing), but it was beyond my budget at the time.

Once things settle down, perhaps you could get permission from the RoT people and get @Konas to hook you up...

On 5/19/2020 at 12:10 PM, Barb Bliss said:

Once things settle down, perhaps you could get permission from the RoT people and get @Konas to hook you up...

That would be nice if that is allowed.