Konas

On the lookout for awesome new games

1 minute ago, Serge Darveau said:

A Race to The Iron Throne Card Battle Game (Suspended)

Good riddance.

Should we take bets on the what the name of the next incarnation will be?

4 minutes ago, Serge Darveau said:

This time by KS, last time from the creator...

Actually from the way the KS text read - I think it was suspended by KS the first time too.  The creator just chose to hide the project after that was done by KS.

42 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

I don't know which is sadder.

That he keeps making these campaigns.

Or that someone made a fb group to FOLLOW these campaigns.

I think the group is more about concern over the kids and trying to get something done there.

On 5/9/2019 at 1:00 PM, Adam said:

Just when we thought it was over, this guy has launched an Indiegogo campaign. This time though, he's not looking for people to back the game, instead he's "selling" GOT merch in an effort to raise enough money to acquire the license to produce and distribute his game. 

An absolute stain on the gaming community at this point.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a-game-of-thrones-card-game#/

"A Game of Thrones Card Game" is under review. It is not accepting contributions.

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

Wow. Just wow. What a sad tale.

I hope the children can be repaired.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Konas said:

Wow. Just wow. What a sad tale.

Indeed. Hopefully it gets those kids into a better situation for them, give them a chance. My daughter will be 2 1/2 in about 3 weeks, and I CANNOT imagine how anyone can do to a child that age what these people are alleged to have done.

I mean, it wrecks me inside when I tell my daughter she can't have ice cream at 7:00 at night and she starts to cry.

Edited by Adam

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Indeed. Hopefully it gets those kids into a better situation for them, give them a chance. My daughter will be 2 1/2 in about 3 weeks, and I CANNOT imagine how anyone can do to a child that age what these people are alleged to have done.

I mean, it wrecks me inside when I tell my daughter she can't have ice cream at 7:00 at night and she starts to cry.

I feel like that when I don't want to take my dog for a walk. Can't imagine how it is with kids. Must be brutal. 

1 minute ago, Konas said:

I feel like that when I don't want to take my dog for a walk. Can't imagine how it is with kids. Must be brutal. 

Brutal is an appropriate description. This little girl can unleash feelings in me that I didn't even know were possible for humans. 

I absolutely could not deal with a child starting to cry for ice cream. Even if they weren't mine. I'd have to sneak them some.

1 minute ago, Zoe said:

I absolutely could not deal with a child starting to cry for ice cream. Even if they weren't mine. I'd have to sneak them some.

If someone were to sneak some ice cream to my daughter at that hour and I didn't see it, so be it 😅

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

If someone were to sneak some ice cream to my daughter at that hour and I didn't see it, so be it 😅

Ice cream and cookies, tbh.

Looks familliar with the other one...

59 days, reward for 2022, child work presentation....

Even this:

We need to hire more programmers and buy more computers, we also need to hire a composer to make all of our music. We need to purchase an office so that we can have a space to work on Dragon Eye. We also will need Servers for online play.

Milford, Hamden, Derby, few minutes drive from each other.

It's sad that they keep sinking time into creating these when the only two possible outcomes for them are KS shutting the project down or it never funds.