Konas

On the lookout for awesome new games

16 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Same.  Love Scythe.  Charterstone has been wonderful.  Eyeing viticulture.  

Viticulture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do it!!! It's delightful.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Also check out Unbroken.  Real cool concept.  Barb gives 2 thumbs up.

STOP IT!!!!!! xD

• Haha 1

Jamey "got me" to back:

• Legends of Sleepy Hollow
  • Visitor in Blackwood Grove
  • Who Goes There
  • Lucidity
  • TradeWorlds: Exterra Edition
  • Barkers Row
  • Bridges to Nowhere
  • Infected
  • Grimm Forest
  • Arkham Ritual
  • Cosmic Run
  • Leaders of Euphoria
  • Gloomhaven
  • Exploding Kittens
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Zoe said:

Viticulture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do it!!! It's delightful.

@Zoe do you have the Tuscany expansion? If so, I would assume you're excited about the upcoming Visit from the Rhine Valley expansion?

Just now, Adam said:

@Zoe do you have the Tuscany expansion? If so, I would assume you're excited about the upcoming Visit from the Rhine Valley expansion?

I do not. In fact, I don't actually own it. A friend of ours we used to live near has it - so really, I should also.. buy it. And the expansions.

Regardless, still excited!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Jamey "got me" to back:

• Who Goes There
  • Lucidity
  • Barkers Row
  • Bridges to Nowhere
  • Infected
  • Grimm Forest
  • Arkham Ritual
  • Cosmic Run
  • Leaders of Euphoria
  • Gloomhaven
  • Exploding Kittens

Of that list, I did Gloomhaven and Kittens. I almost...ALMOST did Lucidity.  I think it's the one I wish I would have backed if I could go back in time.  Oh well.  

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, tgpumpkin said:

Of that list, I did Gloomhaven and Kittens. I almost...ALMOST did Lucidity.  I think it's the one I wish I would have backed if I could go back in time.  Oh well.  

Who goes there looks like it will be really fun too.  And Grimm Forest is a blast.

Edited by Barb Bliss

6 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Who goes there looks like it will be really fun too.  And Grimm Forest is a blast.

I never heard of those 2 until you just mentioned them.  Sleepy Hollow was suggested to me because of my pumpkin disposition but for some reason the game never called to me.  Maybe it was the art style...I don't know.

3 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Jamey "got me" to back:

• Who Goes There
  • Lucidity
  • Barkers Row
  • Bridges to Nowhere
  • Infected
  • Grimm Forest
  • Arkham Ritual
  • Cosmic Run
  • Leaders of Euphoria
  • Gloomhaven
  • Exploding Kittens

Speaking of Bridges to Nowhere, it's ready to ship!

image.png.2ea32372cb2d508dea4b2095b16ee973.png

1 hour ago, tgpumpkin said:

I never heard of those 2 until you just mentioned them.  Sleepy Hollow was suggested to me because of my pumpkin disposition but for some reason the game never called to me.  Maybe it was the art style...I don't know.

You would love Grimm Forest.  Look it up and see if it's available to get late or via retail.

A lot of alerts are being sent to me about the game Growl 6 people I follow have backed it.  It doesn't speak to me, but it might to you.

5 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

A lot of alerts are being sent to me about the game Growl 6 people I follow have backed it.  It doesn't speak to me, but it might to you.

I just saw Jamey back this today. Fortunately it's not really my thing. I thought of you though Barb when I saw the notification since you were just talking about how much money he's cost you. xD

4 hours ago, Adam said:

I just saw Jamey back this today. Fortunately it's not really my thing. I thought of you though Barb when I saw the notification since you were just talking about how much money he's cost you. xD

Not this time!

Final 6 hours for the Fantasy Coin KS....there has been a huge surge since adding the free chest at the $100 level.  Don't miss out :)

I remember being surprised in the mail a long time ago about one online drunk purchase I made....

4995D355-35EA-44C4-8BD9-96266999228E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/zombicide-invader/posts/

Zombicide Invader ended tonight. I thought it had a few more days.  Opened all stretch goals and ended at $3.35M.  The number of survivor figs that got opened is more than a little nuts.  (I backed at the $150 level to get the expac, but have not added any funds for anything beyond that....).

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Zoxe said:

Zombicide Invader ended tonight. I thought it had a few more days.  Opened all stretch goals and ended at $3.35M.  The number of survivor figs that got opened is more than a little nuts.  (I backed at the $150 level to get the expac, but have not added any funds for anything beyond that....).

I forgot about this one.  I went in heavy on Green Horde.  Do you think gameplay for Invader is much different?  The minis are cool, but I don’t know if it would hit the table often enough for me to justify it.  They take late pledges eligible for the stretch goals, yes?  I’ll have to ponder some more.

Edited by LuckyIke

1 minute ago, LuckyIke said:

I forgot about this one.  I went in heavy on Green Horde.  Do you think gameplay for Invader is much different?  The minis are cool, but I don’t know if it would hit the table often enough for me to justify it.  They take late pledges eligible for the stretch goals, yes?  I’ll have to ponder some more.

I heard there were some changes to gameplay. I have Black Plague and Green Horde so I stayed away from this one, and didn't study up on it too much for fear I might get sucked in.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zoxe said:

Love zombicide but feel like cmon has gotten a little greedy so I didn’t back.  Kind of put off by that 90 dollar add on only standalone expansion.  Some interesting gameplay elements but like I said...i already have zombicide.  

They always unlock too many survivors.  I don’t think I would ever be able to play with them all.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

Love zombicide but feel like cmon has gotten a little greedy so I didn’t back.  Kind of put off by that 90 dollar add on only standalone expansion.  Some interesting gameplay elements but like I said...i already have zombicide.  

They always unlock too many survivors.  I don’t think I would ever be able to play with them all.  

Agree with this and what @Adam said. Mrs. Zoxe got me a black plague pledge for my birthday at the time, and we went heavy on it in the PM. We really enjoyed it, and have had my non nerd family play it with good results.

Stayed away for green horde and massive darkness, but couldn't pass up the space marines. Some of the stretch goal survivors look fun and I've enjoyed all the pop culture references, but shudder at the thought of storing them and know most won't see play time. I drew the line at add-ons and other than a 2nd set of dice probably will stay strong. 😀