Konas

On the lookout for awesome new games

On 2/12/2018 at 7:02 PM, tgpumpkin said:

I considered it....but I’m trying to stick to my resolution that i will be selective on what I back this year

May want to check out the newest stretch goals and really reconsider!

• Like 1

On 12/2/2018 at 6:03 PM, Serge Darveau said:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1118172895/ember-trick-or-treat-an-expansion-wood-deck-boxes/description

Remember those cards, were in PnP, now in expansion of the base game.

9bbb69c2ab3288ff51853425b9a09eab_original.thumb.jpg.661852831793b082fd97868b984bedcc.jpg

Last hours to back

Dear Wizards

As we’re onto the final 36 hours I wanted to give you some more legendarily juicy details about the Stretch Goals. I don’t want to get your hopes up, as there’s a long way to go, but let’s get right into it. Deep breath!

If we make £6,000, I’ll increase the number of cards to a whopping 55 – that’s right - almost double the number of cards promised, you will potentially see:  

• 15 x Gloom Cards  
  • 8 x Familiar Cards (23 cards)  
  • 6 x Astral Cards (29 cards)  
  • 6 x Blood Cards (creatures that Retaliate when an opponent does an action (35 cards).  
  • 12 x Halloween creatures (47 cards
  • 8 x General creatures (including the reworked Mother Earth) to round off your Ember experience (55 cards).

End of An Era
Once this campaign ends, that's it. Really. I mean it. No more Ember. You've got every card I can think of and all the powers and creatures, so this really is your final ever time to get a copy of Ember: The Magical Card Game

I really REALLY mean it when I say there'll be no more campaigns and this is the final everchance to get those in-print cards. Beyond this, I'm going to focus on the five games I've got coming out this year and give you something really cool to play with.

432db4a679409aeb73f0fffd47c630bd_original.thumb.jpg.2a61198f56108598ea752acbef52b8b0.jpg

Oh no, @Serge Darveau.. I don't even know if I'd like that game, I just want it for that Radiant Dog card. Frick.

I'm such a sucker for art.