Konas

On the lookout for awesome new games

Oh boy... definitely going to have to get this for my cat-obsessed scientist friends.

19 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Gloomhaven box arrived!  It is heavy.

Mine showed up yesterday.  Mrs Ike was rather incredulous at the thought that this would be our next co-op game.  She’ll come around eventually, once it’s all punched and in it’s pretty Daedalus insert.  Speaking of which, I guess I should finish assembling that beast soon...

• Like 1

Have fun, Barb & LuckyIke, with Gloomhaven. I have been enjoying my copy. Just wish my replaceable stickers would come in soon.

This Kickstarter gives you a cool deck of dragon cards that become the components for over a dozen different games designed by various designers, along with fan made games.

They just added a Deluxe version where you can get two decks of cards which comes inside an box which will look like a book. This way, my sister and I will have our own decks and a great way to keep them.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/478379924/book-of-dragons/description

Edited by RomyCat

My sister and I love holiday theme games, but there are not many out there. During the summer Christmas Lights was launched on Kickstarter but did not reach its goal, to my disappointment.  The two designers are launching again today, after listening to feedback from backers. 

If you want a fun Christmas card game that plays a bit like Hanabi, take a look at this one.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1972378713/christmas-lights-card-game-relaunch