Josh

The Fire Dragon made me do it

The Fire Dragon summoned me to the Dogmight Headquarters to create Valhalla screen accessories today. I hope he will be pleased

20200307_125626.jpg

Something happened in the stock room this morning... 

I was collecting orders to send to our shipping station, and all of a sudden the lights started to flicker. The room went completely dark, and out of the corner of my eye I saw a massive shape scurry into the back room where @Josh keeps track of all the orders. 

I went and investigated against my better judgement, but everything looked totally normal. Super weird. 

7 hours ago, Anne said:

I was collecting orders to send to our shipping station, and all of a sudden the lights started to flicker. The room went completely dark, and out of the corner of my eye I saw a massive shape scurry into the back room where @Josh keeps track of all the orders. 

I went and investigated against my better judgement, but everything looked totally normal. Super weird. 

I think  that was Jaemus' astral projection spell, checking up on his player pads.

8 hours ago, Anne said:

Anne, I'm  so glad I'm not the only one that is noticing The Fire Dragon's presence. Maybe people will finally start to believe

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

I think  that was Jaemus' astral projection spell, checking up on his player pads.

I saw Jaemus' name on the list and wondered if it was the same one I've seen you mention. I'm looking forward to helping him follow The Fire Dragon via his player pad

12 hours ago, Josh said:

I saw Jaemus' name on the list and wondered if it was the same one I've seen you mention. I'm looking forward to helping him follow The Fire Dragon via his player pad

Yeah.  Same one.  He's a good guy when not being a pain in my back side.  My grandmother would say he's got that charm that both enchants and drives you crazy.

18 hours ago, Josh said:

Anne, I'm  so glad I'm not the only one that is noticing The Fire Dragon's presence. Maybe people will finally start to believe

Is there a "frightened" forum reaction that we could add? Asking for a friend. 

Definitely not me. 

😰

I told Paris that sprinkling maple shaving on himself would protect him from The Fire Dragon's  wrath 

20200311_154143.jpg

Valhalla  screen accessories to please the fiery one

20200311_160055.jpg

12 hours ago, Josh said:

I told Paris that sprinkling maple shaving on himself would protect him from The Fire Dragon's  wrath 

20200311_154143.jpg

Did it work? 

If it does, you'll see me in milling ASAP! 

I received my player pad yesterday.  It is quite lovely, especially with the custom lid.  I don't know about the fire dragon, but I'm quite pleased with it.  Now I just have to figure out if I'm going to display the front side or the back side.

44 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I received my player pad yesterday.  It is quite lovely, especially with the custom lid.  I don't know about the fire dragon, but I'm quite pleased with it.  Now I just have to figure out if I'm going to display the front side or the back side.

I called @Josh into my office to tell him how happy you were, and he started chanting ominously. 

7 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

All hail The Fire Dragon ! I'm glad you're happy with your player pad Barb :)