Josh

The Fire Dragon made me do it

A few weeks ago The Fire Dragon spoke to me in a dream. He asked if I would follow him and serve him. I excitedly asked him what my servitude would entail and he responded, "never question The Fire Dragon." Out of fear and curiosity I pledged my allegiance instantly. When I awoke, I dismissed it as just an odd dream. Upon my arrival at work that morning I heard rumor that we would be crafting a new Valhalla Screen....The Fire Dragon. It all made sense immediately.  Obviously The Fire Dragon visited many people that night. I vowed to do everything in my power to facilitate the creation of the new Valhalla screen as tribute to the mighty dragon. I will be chronicling our adventure as I recruit my fellow Dog Might employees to follow the ways of the all-knowing Fire Dragon. 

Jake may have been under The Fire Dragon's spell at the time of this picture. 

20200227_204856.jpg

When The Fire Dragon is present Paris just keeps his head down and works faster

20200227_145954.jpg

Dani and Aaron creating artistic renderings of The great dragon with wood and stain

20200227_150043.jpg

Woody ensures proper magnet hole depth to avoid angering the dragon

20200227_150317.jpg

39 minutes ago, Josh said:

Edited by Josh

11 hours ago, Josh said:

Woody ensures proper magnet hole depth to avoid angering the dragon

20200227_150317.jpg

Hah! NEVER anger the dragon!!!!!

As Queen of the Stock Room, it's rare to see anyone else in there. My organization efforts stay largely unhindered, and things are rarely moved. 

Until this morning. I walked into the stock room to get the items that sold, and it was in disarray. Dice were everywhere. Everywhere! In the middle of the floor, they were arranged as some sort of... summoning circle. 

I fear for what I'll discover next. @Josh.... you okay? 

16 minutes ago, Anne said:

As Queen of the Stock Room, it's rare to see anyone else in there. My organization efforts stay largely unhindered, and things are rarely moved. 

Until this morning. I walked into the stock room to get the items that sold, and it was in disarray. Dice were everywhere. Everywhere! In the middle of the floor, they were arranged as some sort of... summoning circle. 

Blood for the Dice Gods!!

1 hour ago, Anne said:

Frickin' Leap Year day...

On 2/28/2020 at 12:09 PM, Anne said:

Yes Anne..I'm  ok. Just doing some official Fire Dragon worshipping 

This morning The Fire Dragon informed me that he added an extra day to the month so I would have more time to serve him. I spent part of my day making Valhalla shelves for The Fire Dragon. I hope he will be pleased. The Dragon visited me while I was working today...he only seems to show himself when I'm alone. 

20200229_123701.jpg

20200229_123545.jpg

20200229_123551.jpg

Jake burns images of flames onto wood to satisfy the mighty dragon

20200228_145221.jpg

If following The Fire Dragon doesn't  make Jake happy he sure has me fooled

20200228_145229.jpg

I asked Tim if he was loyal to The Fire Dragon and he just smiled

20200228_145701.jpg

20 hours ago, Josh said:

This morning The Fire Dragon informed me that he added an extra day to the month so I would have more time to serve him. I spent part of my day making Valhalla shelves for The Fire Dragon. I hope he will be pleased. The Dragon visited me while I was working today...he only seems to show himself when I'm alone. 

20200229_123701.jpg

20200229_123545.jpg

20200229_123551.jpg

This is really funny as I'm about to head to Jaemus' house to play the Void Seeders expansion to Nemesis. Excuse the Polish guy that translated it.  I think it adds to the charm.

Nemesis: Aftermath & Void Seeders is an expansion for Nemesis. It contains all of the stretch goals from the Kickstarter campaign: the Aftermath expansion, the Void Seeders expansion and the Medic.
—user summary

"Every spaceship has a voice; a melody of machinery and subsystems its crew learns intimately during long travels. The problem is, ever since the last mission our ship sounds WRONG. There’s something foul in the way it’s speaking to us. Barely audible murmurs. Strange whispers no machine could make. The dark corridors and vast halls almost seem to SING.

Some of us have tried to locate sources of this interferences, but they always seemed two steps ahead. Stalked by their never-ending presence, we soon started cracking. Our engineer has cut some words on his flesh. When we asked why, he replied:‘Incandescent secrets need to be written in blood’. Then, our navigator took a spacewalk without her suit. When we pulled her in, her entire face frozen and cracked, she grinned in a way I will never forget.

Now, it got even worse. Noises turned into voices, sharing tales of slaughter and terror. They do not run from us anymore. They encircle us and herd us through the ship to some dark purpose. I need to UNDERSTAND them before it’s too late. I put my hand on the pistol grip, looking at the backs of my last two crewmembers. I see dark mysteries swirling under their skulls. It would only take two bullet holes to release them..."

Edited by Barb Bliss

I told them I actually saw The Fire Dragon in the shop on Saturday when I was alone...I don't  know if they believed me. They all will believe eventually, once the mighty dragon visits them.

20200303_205059.jpg

Fresh Fire Dragon screen and accessories. The Great Dragon will be pleased 

20200303_204741.jpg

Fire Dragon artists hard at work bringing the heat.

20200303_115257.jpg