Cimmone

Alchemist Valhalla Screens

Hey, I was just trying to get a little info about the Alchemist Valhalla screens coming out. I keep looking around https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nordgames/the-ultimate-guide-to-alchemy-crafting-and-enchanting-for-5e/description for information, as I'm afraid if I don't back it, or back it correctly I'd never have the ability to purchase it later.

Is that 322 cost for backing it and as an addon, or something else? I'm generally confused as to how to possibly obtain one of those screens and if it needs to be done very soon, or some point in the future.

Any info would be fantastic!

e5390273fa8d898240b2c7e590b9426f_origina

16 minutes ago, Cimmone said:

Hey, I was just trying to get a little info about the Alchemist Valhalla screens coming out. I keep looking around https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nordgames/the-ultimate-guide-to-alchemy-crafting-and-enchanting-for-5e/description for information, as I'm afraid if I don't back it, or back it correctly I'd never have the ability to purchase it later.

Is that 322 cost for backing it and as an addon, or something else? I'm generally confused as to how to possibly obtain one of those screens and if it needs to be done very soon, or some point in the future.

I am going to tag @Anne and @Konas so they get a ping. 😁

1 hour ago, Cimmone said:

I would ping the KS in a direct message and/or wait for @Konas or @Anne tomorrow depending on urgency.  Pretty sure the goal is to get access to the pledge manager.  On other projects with a similar collaborations, you could back it for $1, and then get the "add-on" in the pledge manager or you could back it for the cost of the add-on item and then spend the dollars in the pledge manager.  Some projects are fine with a minimum of $1 for access.  Some want more.  I would check their FAQ.  Maybe your answer is already there.

15 hours ago, Cimmone said:

Hey Cimmone! The screen is an 'add on' so you would need to pledge the project at whatever level you like, then click on the 'manage my pledge' button and add $322 to your pledge. Now, I say this because that is how it normally works. I would certainly send a message to Nord games and verify with them.

Thanks for the support. If, for any reason, you don't get the pledge correct, I am sure we can make it happen for you even after the campaign closes.

Thanks folks for the information!

@Konas will the screen be available post kickstarter for purchase, or is it exclusively for the kickstarter backers?

Moderately unrelated: Is there a way to get emails when replies happen here? I didn't realize I got a reply even the same day from multiple people.

5 minutes ago, Cimmone said:

Thanks folks for the information!

@Konas will the screen be available post kickstarter for purchase, or is it exclusively for the kickstarter backers?

Moderately unrelated: Is there a way to get emails when replies happen here? I didn't realize I got a reply even the same day from multiple people.

We don't have any plans to make it available after the KS but that may change based on demand. Generally, we only make KS products for single campaigns.

If you click on your account at the top right of the page, then scroll down to 'manage followed content', you can follow any topic or thread there. 

Hope that helps! 😁

18 minutes ago, Konas said:

We don't have any plans to make it available after the KS but that may change based on demand. Generally, we only make KS products for single campaigns.

If you click on your account at the top right of the page, then scroll down to 'manage followed content', you can follow any topic or thread there. 

Hope that helps! 😁

for what it's worth, I don't think I have the juice to alter info in the manage followed content area.  It's all greyed out so I can't add anything.  I can filter my nothingness though.

Edited by Barb Bliss

On 2/25/2020 at 7:23 AM, Konas said:

Hope that helps! 😁

Although, correct me if I'm wrong, if someone requested a custom VS that looked like another VS you had made for a KS campaign or private individual, something could be arranged (unless there was an agreement not to duplicate said VS ever again, of course)--right? 

On 2/29/2020 at 10:24 PM, EdInSeattle said:

Although, correct me if I'm wrong, if someone requested a custom VS that looked like another VS you had made for a KS campaign or private individual, something could be arranged (unless there was an agreement not to duplicate said VS ever again, of course)--right? 

I am sure we could work something out. I actually believe we have an agreement with Nord Games to make this one available to the public. But it would have to wait until we fulfill to their backers.