• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Illness comes and everything changes. My supervisor won't be on duty anymore.  

PnP 32 and PnP 33   Another deck's done; the shop. It will be cool to have picture on the weapon's card. Remain: Forest: 3/7 and Mountain 0/7 (33/44)   Thinking about the col

Very sorry about your lost. I have enjoyed seeing pictures of Pacha supervising your games. As a slave to cats myself, I know how it feels to be constantly watched and commanded by felines.  And I"ve

Posted Images

You need to roll a D12 to go to the next tile, 2 for the lawn, 10 for the lake, and you want to get on the lake tile but you roll a 9, using the +1 map card give you 10. In the wood, you could find +3 map, +D20 HP potion (but you never know if it's a good one or not, the dice tell you the extra HP).

9 hours ago, Lindsey said:

The Cthulhu one of course!

So, new order from Germany with Cthulhu to be add to the bad guys with the sorcerer, the wizard and the orc. Also add the evil king and the 6th player: the black knight. Put more lawn and lake tiles to balance the land, also put a black D6. :) 

twires155.jpg.955adc2b003b8d19023599f64aa17b90.jpgtwires162.jpg.a855e42bb46be6e9bad63b605184787c.jpg