Sign in to follow this  
Serge Darveau

Land of the Dragons

11 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

Illness comes and everything changes. My supervisor won't be on duty anymore. :( 

183305926_ripPacha.jpg.33454ba5f0814ae695fb3d7d6b468148.jpg

Oh no. :( I'm so sorry for your loss, Serge. That's really sad to hear.

59 minutes ago, Zoe said:

Oh no. :( I'm so sorry for your loss, Serge. That's really sad to hear.

Thank you, still have my dogs :) 

21 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

I am sorry @Serge Darveau.  Losing a pet is brutal.  

I'm sorry you lost your companion.  Take time to grieve, and when you are ready, get yourself another supervisor.

30 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I'm sorry you lost your companion.  Take time to grieve, and when you are ready, get yourself another supervisor.

Another cat that he could jump on the table without playing with the pieces of the game :) 

Just now, Serge Darveau said:

Another cat that he could jump on the table without playing with the pieces of the game :) 

I has similar issues with finding another kitty after I lost Kunta Kittie.  She would sit on my lap while I stitched, and not muck with the fibers (except the metallic ones which were irresistible).  Juniper would be a pest until I let her lie on my chest and Magnolia just couldn't leave the fibers alone, which pretty much shut down stitching.

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

I has similar issues with finding another kitty after I lost Kunta Kittie.  She would sit on my lap while I stitched, and not muck with the fibers (except the metallic ones which were irresistible).  Juniper would be a pest until I let her lie on my chest and Magnolia just couldn't leave the fibers alone, which pretty much shut down stitching.

They are all their own unique persons.  So even if the next kitty doesn't leave your meeples alone, they will bring some other joy to your life to make up for it.

On 1/7/2019 at 10:13 AM, Serge Darveau said:

Great music. I enjoyed listening to that while posting on BGG.

Very sorry about your lost. I have enjoyed seeing pictures of Pacha supervising your games. As a slave to cats myself, I know how it feels to be constantly watched and commanded by felines.  And I"ve lost some beloved ones over the years. Its very painful. Thanks for sharing memories and pictures of Pacha on this thread. 

The Dragon mini's conceptor give me more minis 'cause he loves the way I use it. Only paid the shipping. :) 

dragons.jpg.09f03a9e498e2bdcfb14cd274e62aaa7.jpg

May be use 10 dragons on the board and 3 for the final quest to the Evil King.

That is a lot of spiders attacking. My sister hates spiders. She won't even touch the spider swam minis I recently painted. Love to see her try to play your game when the spiders are on the march.

9 minutes ago, Zenithsplendor said:

@RomyCat is right. I hate spiders. They really really creep me out. Loved the music for the video. Sad ending.

The good knight against the evil is sad?