Konas

New Kickstarter soon....

Hey new forum members. Just wanted to let you know that we will be running a new Kickstarter very soon. We are very excited about it. It is a little different for us and we are pumped to see how it does. Check back here soon. I will be posting the preview link to the new project when it is ready.

• Like 1

Allright everyone, here is the preview link to our newest Kickstarter that we will be launching shortly. Would love to hear some opinions!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Konas said:

Allright everyone, here is the preview link to our newest Kickstarter that we will be launching shortly. Would love to hear some opinions!

I think you missed putting in the link.

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

The Bocote and Canary wood sleeves are really beautiful.  It has me questioning my choices for my 4 pack.

If you recall from the CoCo comment thread, I have been going back and forth on upgrading to one of those two from the Benge. I'm also even more torn than ever now, seeing those Hero Sleeves. Maybe I'll go Canarywood for the CoCo's and Bocote for the Hero Sleeves. Dang you Dog Might!!!

I might be mistaken, but I believe the image above the "Red Oak Hero Sleeve with Onyx Yellow Dice" appears to be a Bocote sleeve, not a Red Oak sleeve. From the CoCo campaign, I don't recall Red Oak looking anything like the image shown. The image is second to last under the Metal Hero Sleeve section.

Yes, an engraving option is on its way. And, yes, that pic above the Red Oak is Red Oak. Awesome comments everyone, thanks so much.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Konas said:

Yes, an engraving option is on its way. And, yes, that pic above the Red Oak is Red Oak. Awesome comments everyone, thanks so much.

FWIW, I also see a picture that looks like Bocote, but the caption says red oak.   In the metal dice section.

Edited by Barb Bliss
  • Like 1

Guys, I'm really glad you are doing a dice thing next because I rarely play games that have dice and I have no money for more nice things from ya'll.

• Like 1

Component Collector Compatible $1

Want your BONE BOX to fit inline with your Component Collector? We will add magnets to the left and right sides of the bottom of the Bone Box so it will work in line with your Component Collector.

What about this with the tray of the CoCo, adding two more up and down? 9_9

20 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

Component Collector Compatible $1

Want your BONE BOX to fit inline with your Component Collector? We will add magnets to the left and right sides of the bottom of the Bone Box so it will work in line with your Component Collector.

What about this with the tray of the CoCo, adding two more up and down? 9_9

@Serge Darveau You're a madman! I'll speak with the very grumpy lumberjacks (school buses are back) this morning and see what's possible. 

• Thanks 1

Could an individual sleeve be fitted with the magnets?  I don't know if I can go full tilt and get a bone box, but I'd enjoy a sleeve that's compatible with the CoCo

I just wanted to give a big thumb's up to all of the Dog Might Lumberjacks and Valkyries for the way they handled the concerns that were raised about the new Kickstarter.  

Really well done on your part and really respectful of the community that you're building (which I'm happy to be a part of).  Kudos.

• Like 1