Everyone has been so nice to me, and teaching me all about wood working! On my first Maker Day, Thomas walked me through all the steps for making a Looking Glass, up to it going to the CNCs. On my second, Jake helped me start my cutting boards and supervised while I planed and joined my wood for cutting boards, and then taught me how to do a glue up! 

Yesterday, Jeremy supervised while I planed them again, used the table saw, and use the router to make them fancy. I've still got plenty more to do, but I'm having a lot of fun - it's really cool to see them come together. 

IMG_6997.thumb.jpg.b7683554f37e0da172f4151579e9063b.jpg

This one is for my mom. :) 

IMG_6995.thumb.jpg.1ffecb8c9993b202c8ba19b53a633ed2.jpg

This one is for my friend, for the Secret Santa my Warcraft guild is doing. 

IMG_6994.thumb.jpg.f37897cbef173af366f4a0435129bdc4.jpg

And this one is for me! 

19 minutes ago, Konas said:

I don't mean to be the wet banket here...but...this will never happen. Put it in the drawer right next to Game Tables.

I can't imagine a world in which it would be safe to do. Neat in theory, dangerous in practice. 

4 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

What about if we were just observers???

Totally fine. We get a surprising amount of visits here. Just had one last week. I just couldn't allow an underdog losing a finger on a band saw. It would really hamper the stock drop madness.

45 minutes ago, Konas said:

I don't mean to be the wet banket here...but...this will never happen. Put it in the drawer right next to Game Tables.

Never really thought it would - as I said too many liability / workspace issues with it.

I wish that weren't the case, but I not only understand, I expected that @Konas.

Still would have been fun :)

50 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

A new experimental stain?  Underdog blood.

Maybe that's what Demon's Blood ACTUALLY is. I mean, I've never seen it applied, so I can neither confirm nor deny this. 

Is this the first Dog Might conspiracy theory? 

1 minute ago, Anne said:

Maybe that's what Demon's Blood ACTUALLY is. I mean, I've never seen it applied, so I can neither confirm nor deny this. 

Is this the first Dog Might conspiracy theory? 

There's a bunch of conspiracy theories proposed on these forums...Dusty Doom...Game Tables....1,000 page threads....I am sure @tgpumpkin can help in this regard.

58 minutes ago, Konas said:

There's a bunch of conspiracy theories proposed on these forums...Dusty Doom...Game Tables....1,000 page threads....I am sure @tgpumpkin can help in this regard.

@tgpumpkin I require reading on all the DMG conspiracy theories. As a fan of conspiracy theories, it's incredibly valuable to my ability to do my job. 

1 hour ago, Anne said:

@tgpumpkin I require reading on all the DMG conspiracy theories. As a fan of conspiracy theories, it's incredibly valuable to my ability to do my job. 

In the depths of the 7th layer of hell of reading countless college Freshman Finals....I see I've been summoned to a far greater purpose....opening the eyes of @Anne and lifting the veil of lies @Konas has attempted to shroud us underdogs about Dusty Doom....the journey of a 1000 miles pages...and various projects @Konas claims he'll never do but does them anyway....

tis a heavy burden...but one I shall dutifully take on. 

*hands @Anne tinfoil hat*

you'll need this....it's standard issue around these parts

14 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

In the depths of the 7th layer of hell of reading countless college Freshman Finals....I see I've been summoned to a far greater purpose....opening the eyes of @Anne and lifting the veil of lies @Konas has attempted to shroud us underdogs about Dusty Doom....the journey of a 1000 miles pages...and various projects @Konas claims he'll never do but does them anyway....

tis a heavy burden...but one I shall dutifully take on. 

*hands @Anne tinfoil hat*

you'll need this....it's standard issue around these parts

*dons tinfoil hat* I've never been more ready for anything in my entire life than I am for this moment. 

Image result for tinfoil hat cat

• 7 months later...