Jump to content
Zenithsplendor

Favorite Dogmight Product

Recommended Posts

Just played "Roll for the Galaxy" with Tracy, Greg, and Drew.  I sure could have used a coco for the victory points and a fabulous dice tower.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2017 at 8:39 AM, Barb Bliss said:

The tablecloth just sets them off well :-)

It’s from Halloween. Every time I pull it out it somehow manages to not get put away till sometime right before Christmas! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coco will probably top the list for me once I have it.

But for now I have to go with my bubinga dice chest.  I got the first one during the kickstarter, and when I mentioned some issues with it on one of the other kickstarters, they made an entirely new one which is absolutely gorgeous.  I use it regularly for my Pathfinder card game group.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the deck box just got here! Super gorgeous, but It feels very large in my tiny hands. So I suppose I can continue with my plan to give it as a Christmas gift(Thank you again dog might for having some fairly last minute options for something so nice.). I love how one section has the two woods almost matching in color.

image.jpg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checked my spam folder and found my Dice Tower pledge manager!  Just locked in my BoRo tower, add magnets!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zoxe said:

Just checked my spam folder and found my Dice Tower pledge manager!  Just locked in my BoRo tower, add magnets!

Nice.  I couldn't help myself.   I added a flame birch with demon's  blood stain tower to go with my benge tower.  I think I have a problem as I added a prototype paduak tower too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I needed to add one more as a present for a friend, since 3 of the 4 are going to different friends. :) It was a flame birch with sapphire stain.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barb, I followed your pattern it seems. I backed a flame birch with demon's blood tower.  Then I bought a prototype leapardwood dice tower.  I loved how the natural patterns in the dice tower added texture  to the arches of the building carved into it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those demons blood ones sure did look sharp.  I was caught between an epic struggle of persuasion between Zoe and Mike, Bubinga vs Redheart. Zoe relented and Redheart won out.   I added a Benge with the Yggdrasil to match my party XL CoCo sammich, because the pic looked so nice.  Basically I’m a sucker for Dog Might advertising.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

Those demons blood ones sure did look sharp.  I was caught between an epic struggle of persuasion between Zoe and Mike, Bubinga vs Redheart. Zoe relented and Redheart won out.   I added a Benge with the Yggdrasil to match my party XL CoCo sammich, because the pic looked so nice.  Basically I’m a sucker for Dog Might advertising.

That last sentence applies to all of us. It is the ultimate truth of all CoConuts. Damn the marketing abilities of Viking lumberjacks and Valkyries with adorable dogs. 

 

 

Though it helps that all the gorgeous wood ends up as fantastic weighty goodies we can use to game. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:49 PM, LuckyIke said:

Those demons blood ones sure did look sharp.  I was caught between an epic struggle of persuasion between Zoe and Mike, Bubinga vs Redheart. Zoe relented and Redheart won out.   I added a Benge with the Yggdrasil to match my party XL CoCo sammich, because the pic looked so nice.  Basically I’m a sucker for Dog Might advertising.

Wow, you were quick on those Dragon Sheaths! You got them right before we sent the email! Do you have a camera up in our office? Nice buy on the Tamarind...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Konas said:

Wow, you were quick on those Dragon Sheaths! You got them right before we sent the email! Do you have a camera up in our office? Nice buy on the Tamarind...

That was just good luck!  West Coast living seems to have me ideally positioned for your announcements.  Either that or I have a mole in the shop...

I’m amassing a bit of a Dragon Sheath collection, as you keep building them in gorgeous unique woods and they are so handy for a bunch of things!  I’m excited to get the XL in hand- great concept.  Zoe   (Not the mole...probably) will be happy you all are feeding my new found love of Bubinga.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Curses Ike!  I was looking at that one.

I had to 'settle' for the Wavy Chechen which had also caught my eye.

Hmm... looks at Zoe.... and wonders if he can 'outbid' Ike for news :D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

I should say specifically I was looking at the Bubinga.  Nice pick up Ike! <swearing under his breath> :D

Wow, so pleased that we are making such high demand stuff. Don't worry, we will have more up soon. And it is gorgeous....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wowsa, the cut of this in-stock Ziricote rolling try is amazing! 

Look at that puppy!

78A3770F-DB34-4F4B-B25C-ACD83B0A00CF.jpeg.f4ebd4775ce93eb3c73729ba0b50ad7e.jpeg52185CD9-708D-497E-86FC-39FEE3B5B39C.jpeg.c2300f070cc3e17a30a2968af8eebf70.jpegDBC49951-B2F8-4D0F-B4B5-1CB2928AB032.jpeg.75e7d6b2ad14b49dd0f959f044d6e55b.jpeg

Was that a happy accident or some precision work on the CNC machine to get the contrast on the light skulls with the dark background?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LuckyIke said:

Wowsa, the cut of this in-stock Ziricote rolling try is amazing! 

Look at that puppy!

78A3770F-DB34-4F4B-B25C-ACD83B0A00CF.jpeg.f4ebd4775ce93eb3c73729ba0b50ad7e.jpeg52185CD9-708D-497E-86FC-39FEE3B5B39C.jpeg.c2300f070cc3e17a30a2968af8eebf70.jpegDBC49951-B2F8-4D0F-B4B5-1CB2928AB032.jpeg.75e7d6b2ad14b49dd0f959f044d6e55b.jpeg

Was that a happy accident or some precision work on the CNC machine to get the contrast on the light skulls with the dark background?

Keep your eyes off my tray!!  (Ok.. so it's not mine.. but damn I was looking at that one).

 

I've been in discussions with DMG about making a custom dragon sheath, but now that they are making these trays regularly - it's making me rethink what I want to order!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2018 at 2:47 PM, Konas said:

Wow, so pleased that we are making such high demand stuff. Don't worry, we will have more up soon. And it is gorgeous....

You weren't kidding!  Grr.. you are going to bankrupt me!! :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Keep your eyes off my tray!!  (Ok.. so it's not mine.. but damn I was looking at that one).

 

I've been in discussions with DMG about making a custom dragon sheath, but now that they are making these trays regularly - it's making me rethink what I want to order!

No worries, Thomas, this one is all you!  DMG has sapped my wallet thoroughly, and I have to let others enjoy some of the beautiful hardware.  Plus I’ve got a Rise of Tribes sabretooth Dragon Tray coming down the pike someday; a fellow can only have so many rolling surfaces before his wife starts giving him side-eye.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah.. I know (both about DMG sapping the wallet, and having enough rolling surfaces).

I'm like with a Chest and 1 Coco already, with another on the way, as well as a bone box and two towers on the way - do I really NEED the tray??

Or am I better off with another sheath to hold pencils and pens and such.

I'm not picking up any of those trays either.. just stating that DMG is making me rethink my plans.

AGAIN

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

You weren't kidding!  Grr.. you are going to bankrupt me!! :D

I should probably be worried that Lindsey and Konas both "LIKE" the idea that they are bankrupting me.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My prototype dice tower and scrap pile benge coco.  Mike never said it would be dusted when he handed it to me.  :-)  All the dice in the tray were stored inside the tower.

image.thumb.png.0cfca8fe86098697e11bdf3db66275b5.png

image.thumb.png.0960a97fba32d2414e878b8d997b285d.png

image.png.8f3dfb21f5099c302b485026dab16136.png

Edited by Barb Bliss
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks great, can't wait for mine to arrive.

 

What dice are those?  Preeeeeeeetty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty dice are pretty. I just got a new set of (tiny) dice myself... 12 mm jade dice. I love the heft of metal and stone dice in the hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×