Zenithsplendor

Favorite Dogmight Product

Just played "Roll for the Galaxy" with Tracy, Greg, and Drew.  I sure could have used a coco for the victory points and a fabulous dice tower.

On 12/16/2017 at 8:39 AM, Barb Bliss said:

The tablecloth just sets them off well :-)

It’s from Halloween. Every time I pull it out it somehow manages to not get put away till sometime right before Christmas! 

• Like 2

Coco will probably top the list for me once I have it.

But for now I have to go with my bubinga dice chest.  I got the first one during the kickstarter, and when I mentioned some issues with it on one of the other kickstarters, they made an entirely new one which is absolutely gorgeous.  I use it regularly for my Pathfinder card game group.

• Like 1

So the deck box just got here! Super gorgeous, but It feels very large in my tiny hands. So I suppose I can continue with my plan to give it as a Christmas gift(Thank you again dog might for having some fairly last minute options for something so nice.). I love how one section has the two woods almost matching in color.

image.jpg

• Like 6

Just checked my spam folder and found my Dice Tower pledge manager!  Just locked in my BoRo tower, add magnets!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zoxe said:

Just checked my spam folder and found my Dice Tower pledge manager!  Just locked in my BoRo tower, add magnets!

Nice.  I couldn't help myself.   I added a flame birch with demon's  blood stain tower to go with my benge tower.  I think I have a problem as I added a prototype paduak tower too.

I needed to add one more as a present for a friend, since 3 of the 4 are going to different friends. :) It was a flame birch with sapphire stain.

• Like 1

Barb, I followed your pattern it seems. I backed a flame birch with demon's blood tower.  Then I bought a prototype leapardwood dice tower.  I loved how the natural patterns in the dice tower added texture  to the arches of the building carved into it. 

Those demons blood ones sure did look sharp.  I was caught between an epic struggle of persuasion between Zoe and Mike, Bubinga vs Redheart. Zoe relented and Redheart won out.   I added a Benge with the Yggdrasil to match my party XL CoCo sammich, because the pic looked so nice.  Basically I’m a sucker for Dog Might advertising.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

Those demons blood ones sure did look sharp.  I was caught between an epic struggle of persuasion between Zoe and Mike, Bubinga vs Redheart. Zoe relented and Redheart won out.   I added a Benge with the Yggdrasil to match my party XL CoCo sammich, because the pic looked so nice.  Basically I’m a sucker for Dog Might advertising.

That last sentence applies to all of us. It is the ultimate truth of all CoConuts. Damn the marketing abilities of Viking lumberjacks and Valkyries with adorable dogs. 

Though it helps that all the gorgeous wood ends up as fantastic weighty goodies we can use to game. 

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:49 PM, LuckyIke said:

Wow, you were quick on those Dragon Sheaths! You got them right before we sent the email! Do you have a camera up in our office? Nice buy on the Tamarind...

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Konas said:

Wow, you were quick on those Dragon Sheaths! You got them right before we sent the email! Do you have a camera up in our office? Nice buy on the Tamarind...

That was just good luck!  West Coast living seems to have me ideally positioned for your announcements.  Either that or I have a mole in the shop...

I’m amassing a bit of a Dragon Sheath collection, as you keep building them in gorgeous unique woods and they are so handy for a bunch of things!  I’m excited to get the XL in hand- great concept.  Zoe   (Not the mole...probably) will be happy you all are feeding my new found love of Bubinga.

Curses Ike!  I was looking at that one.

I had to 'settle' for the Wavy Chechen which had also caught my eye.

Hmm... looks at Zoe.... and wonders if he can 'outbid' Ike for news :D

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

I should say specifically I was looking at the Bubinga.  Nice pick up Ike! <swearing under his breath> :D

Wow, so pleased that we are making such high demand stuff. Don't worry, we will have more up soon. And it is gorgeous....

Wowsa, the cut of this in-stock Ziricote rolling try is amazing! 

Look at that puppy!

78A3770F-DB34-4F4B-B25C-ACD83B0A00CF.jpeg.f4ebd4775ce93eb3c73729ba0b50ad7e.jpeg52185CD9-708D-497E-86FC-39FEE3B5B39C.jpeg.c2300f070cc3e17a30a2968af8eebf70.jpegDBC49951-B2F8-4D0F-B4B5-1CB2928AB032.jpeg.75e7d6b2ad14b49dd0f959f044d6e55b.jpeg

Was that a happy accident or some precision work on the CNC machine to get the contrast on the light skulls with the dark background?

Just now, LuckyIke said:

Wowsa, the cut of this in-stock Ziricote rolling try is amazing! 

Look at that puppy!

78A3770F-DB34-4F4B-B25C-ACD83B0A00CF.jpeg.f4ebd4775ce93eb3c73729ba0b50ad7e.jpeg52185CD9-708D-497E-86FC-39FEE3B5B39C.jpeg.c2300f070cc3e17a30a2968af8eebf70.jpegDBC49951-B2F8-4D0F-B4B5-1CB2928AB032.jpeg.75e7d6b2ad14b49dd0f959f044d6e55b.jpeg

Was that a happy accident or some precision work on the CNC machine to get the contrast on the light skulls with the dark background?

Keep your eyes off my tray!!  (Ok.. so it's not mine.. but damn I was looking at that one).

I've been in discussions with DMG about making a custom dragon sheath, but now that they are making these trays regularly - it's making me rethink what I want to order!

• Haha 1

On 1/16/2018 at 2:47 PM, Konas said:

Wow, so pleased that we are making such high demand stuff. Don't worry, we will have more up soon. And it is gorgeous....

You weren't kidding!  Grr.. you are going to bankrupt me!! :D

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Keep your eyes off my tray!!  (Ok.. so it's not mine.. but damn I was looking at that one).

I've been in discussions with DMG about making a custom dragon sheath, but now that they are making these trays regularly - it's making me rethink what I want to order!

No worries, Thomas, this one is all you!  DMG has sapped my wallet thoroughly, and I have to let others enjoy some of the beautiful hardware.  Plus I’ve got a Rise of Tribes sabretooth Dragon Tray coming down the pike someday; a fellow can only have so many rolling surfaces before his wife starts giving him side-eye.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Yeah.. I know (both about DMG sapping the wallet, and having enough rolling surfaces).

I'm like with a Chest and 1 Coco already, with another on the way, as well as a bone box and two towers on the way - do I really NEED the tray??

Or am I better off with another sheath to hold pencils and pens and such.

I'm not picking up any of those trays either.. just stating that DMG is making me rethink my plans.

AGAIN

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

You weren't kidding!  Grr.. you are going to bankrupt me!! :D

I should probably be worried that Lindsey and Konas both "LIKE" the idea that they are bankrupting me.

• Haha 2

My prototype dice tower and scrap pile benge coco.  Mike never said it would be dusted when he handed it to me.  :-)  All the dice in the tray were stored inside the tower.

image.thumb.png.0cfca8fe86098697e11bdf3db66275b5.png

image.thumb.png.0960a97fba32d2414e878b8d997b285d.png

image.png.8f3dfb21f5099c302b485026dab16136.png

Edited by Barb Bliss
  • Like 4

Looks great, can't wait for mine to arrive.

What dice are those?  Preeeeeeeetty.

Pretty dice are pretty. I just got a new set of (tiny) dice myself... 12 mm jade dice. I love the heft of metal and stone dice in the hand.