Zenithsplendor

Favorite Dogmight Product

Just out of curiosity, what is everyone's favorite Dogmight product. And for those who work there, is it harder to pick one since you put so much work into making them?

Wow, this is a hard question, as I don't yet have any products. I think I will go with the CoCo's since they are so versatile and can be used with so many different games.

Cocos easily.  The real question is what is your second favorite Dog might  product. I have to go with the dragon trays.  I love how they are just a huge statement piece overall but the kicker is how you can hang them on your wall and display them.

My favorite product that I have in hand so far is my canarywood dice chest. So colorful! The Mrs is loving her leopardwood card stand; she has permanent dibs on that one when we bring them out. 

As far as products I’m most excited to receive it’s a toss up between the CoCos and the Sabretooth rolling tray from the Rose of Tribes campaign.  Some day! I have space set aside in the game shelves for all of the sweet sweet wood. 

Hard question for me since there are a lot of things i want .  I’ll tentatively say their cocos but Their rolling trays are amazing looking and wish i knew how to use their adventure case as I’m eyeing those too.

Definitely the Adventure Cases for me. I love doing their final assembly - putting on the hinges, latches, etc. - and their options for lights. The lights bring everything together. I also just like boxes, I guess. They have the most personality? emotion? immersion? And I always go for the products that accomplish that best.

This is a tough one. I still need an adventure case, so I think I'm going to say one of those. I've got a dice box, a full sized dice tower, and two deck boxes. I love them all but an adventure case feels so useful. 

My favorite is the Dragon Sheath. It was my first Dog Might  Kickstarter and I remember being such a big fan of the company. I still use it every week for my rpg game but now I have a few I rotate through. 

Yeah, sometimes I just don't have the money there to support Dog Might as much as I want. I have decided that I want to get an adventure case to match one of my dice towers from the kickstarter now. I'd never really gotten a good look at Bubinga before, but it's all sorts of my favorite colors in one. Just gorgeous.

• Like 2

I am very torn between the Cocos that I can't wait to get and my pumpkin theme box. I guess since I can already hold the pumpkin in my hands I will have to go with that one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zenithsplendor said:

I am very torn between the Cocos that I can't wait to get and my pumpkin theme box. I guess since I can already hold the pumpkin in my hands I will have to go with that one.

You are very wise @Zenithsplendor.  Pumpkin is life....pumpkin is happiness ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ian Coyle said:

You forgot tasty

you have now effectively trolled me twice on kickstarter and now are trolling me here @Ian Coyle .  what did I do to deserve such savagery? ;)

• Like 5

Since I don't really play tabletop RPGs with minis anymore, a lot of your products designed to hold minis are out for me.  Favorite for me as a board game fiend is the CoCo, and when I get it I will show you just how excited I am.

• Like 1

I mean, I completely missed the CoCo kickstarter and couldn't afford the late pledging either because I was too busy backing other stuff you guys make, and also buying a dice box, but I'm eagerly awaiting their arrival on the store so I can order a few next winter. Me and the wife are huge fans of games that have a million tokens, cards and other stuff, so those things are a godsend.

As for favorite, I really like the dice rolling trays because they just look so great and I would love to have one hanging above my painting area outside game night. Hoping to get one of those next year sometime too.

• Like 1

I recently got my card stands, they are much bigger than they appear on the website and will be quite a bit more useful than even I thought. On the website pictures, it looks like they would only hold maybe 3 full size cards, but they would easily hold 6 or 7. Fantastic.

• Like 1

Hmmmmm, this is a tough one for me. For a long time, it was our Adventure Cases. I remember the day Mike and I came up with the idea back when it was just the 2 of us. I still use the very first one ever made in Leopardwood. But, I am going to have to go with the Dragon Sheath. I love our CoCos too but the ability to customize the exact Dragon Sheath for my exact RPG character is just tough to beat. 

• Like 2

I really love my Dragon Tray. It’s beautiful and the first thing that attracted me to Dog Mights products. In fact I was so impatient and excited for it that I ordered the in stock arcane circle dragon sheath in sapphire. The quality of that sheath impressed me so much I had to order a custom one with a dwarf on one side and toothy monster on the other. Perfect for my character in a campaign I was playing at the time.  So right now my answer has to be that tray, because without it I would have had to wait longer before being introduced to all these other gorgeous wood products. 

Though I am still very, very excited to see the deck box I just ordered as a gift for someone, the card stand bundle order I just put in today, and the cocos from the campaign. 

image.jpg

• Like 4

18 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

I really love my Dragon Tray. It’s beautiful and the first thing that attracted me to Dog Mights products. In fact I was so impatient and excited for it that I ordered the in stock arcane circle dragon sheath in sapphire. The quality of that sheath impressed me so much I had to order a custom one with a dwarf on one side and toothy monster on the other. Perfect for my character in a campaign I was playing at the time.  So right now my answer has to be that tray, because without it I would have had to wait longer before being introduced to all these other gorgeous wood products. 

Though I am still very, very excited to see the deck box I just ordered as a gift for someone, the card stand bundle order I just put in today, and the cocos from the campaign. 

image.jpg

The tablecloth just sets them off well :-)

Currently in hand, it's my skirmish box (what kind of wood is it made of Mike?), but my guess is that eventually it will be the coco compatible dice tower.  My inner child got a big kick out of the cardboard dice tower that came with "Fallen Angel" (fun game by the way).  I can only imagine when I'm dropping dice into a work of art.