I own two adventure cases (a sapphire blue one purchased at a Gen Con--my introduction to DMG!--and a more recent purchase in the experimental Seaworn finish).  I love them--the solid construction, the extra compartments, everything.  Only issue is, I'm at a loss how to use them!  I don't really need them to hold dice, so I was curious: what non-dice uses have /you/ found for your cases?  Gaming or non-gaming related--give me some inspiration, even if that means I'm tempted to buy another one if I see a dye job I can't resist!  ;) 

They are meant to be the game manager's command central.  Hide what he's doing/rolling/new minis that will be coming out.  When you're between sessions, store things like card decks and dice.

Since dice are basically jewelry, like many of our products, it can also be a great jewelry box!!

11 hours ago, EdInSeattle said:

I own two adventure cases (a sapphire blue one purchased at a Gen Con--my introduction to DMG!--and a more recent purchase in the experimental Seaworn finish).  I love them--the solid construction, the extra compartments, everything.  Only issue is, I'm at a loss how to use them!  I don't really need them to hold dice, so I was curious: what non-dice uses have /you/ found for your cases?  Gaming or non-gaming related--give me some inspiration, even if that means I'm tempted to buy another one if I see a dye job I can't resist!  ;) 

I will sometimes use it for games that have multiple components and expansions, like Monsterpocalypse. Super small core box and a bunch of expansion minis that don't all fit back in. I store the pieces in baggies in the top and the minis on the bottom. Great for transporting them in. 

I also know some people have used them for weed. I am neither admitting to use nor promoting it. 😛

24 minutes ago, Konas said:

I will sometimes use it for games that have multiple components and expansions, like Monsterpocalypse. Super small core box and a bunch of expansion minis that don't all fit back in. I store the pieces in baggies in the top and the minis on the bottom. Great for transporting them in. 

I also know some people have used them for weed. I am neither admitting to use nor promoting it. 😛

Use it for weeding?  Great.  I'll go put mine on the patio table right now.

Ha, I cannot stand the smell of weed, and would never subject my case to anything that stinky.  :D 

I /do/ have an older copy of Illumuniati that would fit in a case--it's just cards, tokens, and the instructions!  Plus I have a ton of Disney pins that are just kind of laying loose right now...Yeah, I think I have some ideas now.  Thanks all!

13 minutes ago, EdInSeattle said:

Ha, I cannot stand the smell of weed, and would never subject my case to anything that stinky.  :D 

I /do/ have an older copy of Illumuniati that would fit in a case--it's just cards, tokens, and the instructions!  Plus I have a ton of Disney pins that are just kind of laying loose right now...Yeah, I think I have some ideas now.  Thanks all!

Oo, using it to store pins is a good idea. I have a baggie for mine at the moment.

2 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

Oo, using it to store pins is a good idea. I have a baggie for mine at the moment.

And maybe you could get some pin board and cut it to size--maybe even stack them if you have a bunch!  I'm going to give that a try anyway!

6 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

I read this fast.  I'll leave it to you to determine what I thought I read on first scan...

42 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I read this fast.  I'll leave it to you to determine what I thought I read on first scan...

Using it to store 'pens'?

Using it to store 'bins'?

Using it to store 'tins'?

😋

57 minutes ago, Konas said:

Using it to store 'pens'?

Using it to store 'bins'?

Using it to store 'tins'?

😋

"I have a baggie..." 

2 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

"I have a baggie..." 

Is this in conjunction with the weed comment earlier?