Pictures of DMG products at home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got my first Dog Might purchase in this week, a gorgeous bubinga and wenge sentinel!  It's absolutely everything I hoped it would be, plus it fits 100% perfectly in the Kingdom Death: Monster box.  Th

They have arrived!

So, Mike and I were just discussing how amazing this community is and how honored we are to have such amazing fans. We wanted to do something to show our appreciation. So, we are going to give all of

Posted Images

Finally settled into my new place, and I figured I'd share a photo of my DMG stuff! 

IMG_1892.thumb.jpg.e77e408c2211d00e345657434d215a50.jpg

The cardboard dice box is empty, but I like it and think it completes the space. I'm still incredibly proud of the Sentinel and Player Pad. I had intended to make my own Dragon Glass, but moving was so hectic that it was just easier to pay the team to do it for me. It's prettier than I could have gotten it anyway! Not pictured is the amount of times my cats have tried to knock everything over. Thank goodness my home office has carpet. 

Oh, and of course, my very special Dog Might cutting board. The first thing I ever made! Now I've just got to break it in. 

IMG_1891.thumb.jpg.780f9c70854cab864d1407877bfa30d6.jpg

2 minutes ago, Anne said:

Finally settled into my new place, and I figured I'd share a photo of my DMG stuff! 

The cardboard dice box is empty, but I like it and think it completes the space. I'm still incredibly proud of the Sentinel and Player Pad. I had intended to make my own Dragon Glass, but moving was so hectic that it was just easier to pay the team to do it for me. It's prettier than I could have gotten it anyway! Not pictured is the amount of times my cats have tried to knock everything over. Thank goodness my home office has carpet. 

Oh, and of course, my very special Dog Might cutting board. The first thing I ever made! Now I've just got to break it in. 

Did you pay for all these!?!?!!?!?  😄 JK

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

Did you pay for all these!?!?!!?!?  😄 JK

Only one. The rest I paid for with my EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE skills. I think I paid you guys for the redheart in beer, though.

And my Theme Boxes that are eternally dying in QA because I'm THE nightmare customer and keep changing my mind, and am refusing to let anyone except Jake do the engraving. RIP my boxes, and curse my indecision. 

46 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I really like the lid on your player pad.

Thank you! It's line art my BFF did of my character, Catherine. 
CB647AF3-D12E-4295-8F3C-74486B7F470D.thumb.jpeg.3151bc38c1ca2871906d1960129bf3bf.jpeg

I have the colored version framed in my home office. 

1 minute ago, Anne said:

She's a self-absorbed teenage debutante. Her alignment is "Teenager". AKA true neutral. 

I've tended to slide to a different type.  "Frenzy the barbarian", "Stealth the rogue", "Gnarly the half-orc", and by far my most powerful "Red the elf ranger".

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

I've tended to slide to a different type.  "Frenzy the barbarian", "Stealth the rogue", "Gnarly the half-orc", and by far my most powerful "Red the elf ranger".

I've never played anyone quite like Catherine. Usually I'm a chaotic good goofball. I wasn't sure at first how much I'd be able to stick to her character, but I've become really comfortable with her and am having a complete blast. 

7 hours ago, Anne said:

Also nice tor publishing collection

• 1 month later...