Jump to content

Pictures of DMG products at home.


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Ding Dong.  Dogmight at the door!

Burled Black Walnut tray (ooh baby):

image.png.24b54699beb78f93d17611ff17a4246c.pngimage.thumb.png.41525847725b77540b4402d5c462b913.png 

image.thumb.png.8797bced751831c43a162d5f4654374b.png

 

BoRo Deck box (30% off!)

image.png.1999cbd227b0771d98acd821a25b8b64.pngimage.png.d2df7e7bd836277ff1ea800faf6a787e.png

image.png.8e5be73c5f70b2d0d46d7fd038a33dc2.png

 

Rainbowed Cocobolo Mini painter:

image.thumb.png.c702727a5573ee4be040297f480cd8d9.pngimage.png.c0e740ec3161e3f6e4c23e15729bd14a.pngimage.thumb.png.7dc68bbbe7b389f1c4f1717f4e7e5334.png 

 

Wow that burled walnut!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got my first Dog Might purchase in this week, a gorgeous bubinga and wenge sentinel!  It's absolutely everything I hoped it would be, plus it fits 100% perfectly in the Kingdom Death: Monster box.  Th

They have arrived!

So, Mike and I were just discussing how amazing this community is and how honored we are to have such amazing fans. We wanted to do something to show our appreciation. So, we are going to give all of

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Ding Dong.  Dogmight at the door!

Burled Black Walnut tray (ooh baby):

image.png.24b54699beb78f93d17611ff17a4246c.pngimage.thumb.png.41525847725b77540b4402d5c462b913.png 

image.thumb.png.8797bced751831c43a162d5f4654374b.png

 

BoRo Deck box (30% off!)

image.png.1999cbd227b0771d98acd821a25b8b64.pngimage.png.d2df7e7bd836277ff1ea800faf6a787e.png

image.png.8e5be73c5f70b2d0d46d7fd038a33dc2.png

 

Rainbowed Cocobolo Mini painter:

image.thumb.png.c702727a5573ee4be040297f480cd8d9.pngimage.png.c0e740ec3161e3f6e4c23e15729bd14a.pngimage.thumb.png.7dc68bbbe7b389f1c4f1717f4e7e5334.png 

 

There is something so lovely about a fine piece of burled walnut. We knew we had to do something with that piece that came in. A fine addition to your collection!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Right?  I'm still kicking myself (several years ago) when I didn't pounce on a burled rosewood piece.  I think @Thomas Browne ended up with it while I pulled a @tgpumpkin.

Hmm.. I don't think so - or at least I'm not aware of anything I'd call a burled rosewood.  I definitely have some nice caramel ones though.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Hmm.. I don't think so - or at least I'm not aware of anything I'd call a burled rosewood.  I definitely have some nice caramel ones though.

Maybe it was @Adam.  I think he's still alive...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

Hmm.. ok - I'll check my pieces tonight. 

No big deal.  I know I had a special custom order in for when @Konas got another burled Rosewood piece of lumber.  We ended up cancelling it as he couldn't find another board after 5 months of looking out for it.  This walnut tray is the 3rd burled black walnut piece I now own.  They are all awesome in their own right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

No big deal.  I know I had a special custom order in for when @Konas got another burled Rosewood piece of lumber.  We ended up cancelling it as he couldn't find another board after 5 months of looking out for it.  This walnut tray is the 3rd burled black walnut piece I now own.  They are all awesome in their own right.

Sure - rub it in a little more

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

No big deal.  I know I had a special custom order in for when @Konas got another burled Rosewood piece of lumber.  We ended up cancelling it as he couldn't find another board after 5 months of looking out for it.  This walnut tray is the 3rd burled black walnut piece I now own.  They are all awesome in their own right.

Ah, yes the search for Patagonian Rosewood. I remember it well. Couldn't find anything close.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thomas Browne said:

<watches as arterial blood spurts out all over from the knife twisting deeper> :P

 

Wow, such a graphic response!  Love that our in stock offerings provoke such amazing emotions. 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

<watches as arterial blood spurts out all over from the knife twisting deeper> :P

Well the one of them was on the R&D section of the stock page for over a month, so I don't feel bad about that one.  The deck jacket, that one I feel a little guilty.  Maybe we could swap Patagonian Rosewood burl for the deck jacket burl.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Well the one of them was on the R&D section of the stock page for over a month, so I don't feel bad about that one.  The deck jacket, that one I feel a little guilty.  Maybe we could swap Patagonian Rosewood burl for the deck jacket burl.

While I AM very envious of the deck jacket - I had no chance at that.  I was on vacation without internet - so if you didn't get it someone else surely would have.  It's too beautiful a piece to have lasted the 5-7 days it would have taken for me to get home after the drop.  So don't feel guilty about it - really.  I'd rather it went to a home I knew honestly appreciated the beauty of the piece.  But I'll still be envious - and I will keep my order in with @Konas to look for another piece.

And now I'm 95% sure I don't have the piece you're talking about, because I'm pretty sure I only have one piece of non-Bolivian rosewood (other than dice) - and that was a custom piece, not an in stock piece.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

While I AM very envious of the deck jacket - I had no chance at that.  I was on vacation without internet - so if you didn't get it someone else surely would have.  It's too beautiful a piece to have lasted the 5-7 days it would have taken for me to get home after the drop.  So don't feel guilty about it - really.  I'd rather it went to a home I knew honestly appreciated the beauty of the piece.  But I'll still be envious - and I will keep my order in with @Konas to look for another piece.

And now I'm 95% sure I don't have the piece you're talking about, because I'm pretty sure I only have one piece of non-Bolivian rosewood (other than dice) - and that was a custom piece, not an in stock piece.

It was one of you boys.  I don't remember if it was @LuckyIke, @Peter Pickle, @Adam or someone else.  I do know that it wasn't @tgpumpkin.  He wouldn't have gotten to a decision in time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

Man you’re just gutting me here. Might as well have carved the U of M logo on me at this point 

You mean the one meat chicken ripped off from Minnesota?  I would never be that cruel.

Edited by Barb Bliss
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...