Pictures of DMG products at home.

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

IMG_0924_edited.jpg

My new Looking Glass which fits with the necromancer character I play in Pathfinder. Hidden among the dice is my pride and joy Leopardwood D20 (far left, middle row) from DMG. The Looking Glass is smaller than I had thought, which makes it light and easy portable. I'm eagerly looking forward to showing off this case at my next Pathfinder meeting.

IMG_0927_edited.jpg

For Christmas my sister game me these two card holders made of my favorite two woods: leopardwood and rosewood. These card holders are FAR larger than I had guessed. Impressive and beautiful.

IMG_0933_edited.jpg

My cat Rose playing Cat Lady. Can you guess her favorite wood?

IMG_0934_edited.jpg

Another close up, this time with cards.

That's some sexy rosewood.  @Zenithsplendor did some excellent shopping.  I was also amazed how big the card stands were.  They come in handy when Jameus is being a dink and is sitting across the table.  Not as pretty as some of my DMG weapons, but they have some heft to them and are less likely to kill him.  😈

That black Limba is perfect for a necromancer and really show off your dice.

Edited by Barb Bliss
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got my first Dog Might purchase in this week, a gorgeous bubinga and wenge sentinel!  It's absolutely everything I hoped it would be, plus it fits 100% perfectly in the Kingdom Death: Monster box.  Th

They have arrived!

So, Mike and I were just discussing how amazing this community is and how honored we are to have such amazing fans. We wanted to do something to show our appreciation. So, we are going to give all of

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

That's some sexy rosewood.  @Zenithsplendor did some excellent shopping.  I was also amazed how big the card stands were.  They come in handy when Jameus is being a dink and is sitting across the table.  Not as pretty as some of my DMG weapons, but they have some heft to them and are less likely to kill him.  😈

That black Limba is perfect for a necromancer and really show off your dice.

Ah, you recognize the black limba. I actually had forgotten which kind I bought and was wondering.  😌

3 minutes ago, EdInSeattle said:

Signs of life confirmed: just got my March in-stock order, placed right as things were shutting down.  Can't wait to hook that dice tower up to my VS!  :D 

DogMightDelivery051920.jpg

I really love the finish on that card stand. I know its just a card stand but its very handsome.

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

I really love the finish on that card stand. I know its just a card stand but its very handsome.

It was hard to give up, but I knew it was going to a good home.

21 minutes ago, Konas said:

The card stand is /gorgeous/--the pic doesn't do it justice (it's a very grey day today)!

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

My new mini painters arrived.  Macassar Ebony and Cocobolo.

image.png.37cb53f213ddaf102c3128a833d2be43.png

Even though Cocobolo gives me the hives, I do love it so! 😋

2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Yes it is, but I thought of you when I saw the ebony

I get that - ebony is very pretty in person - but it doesn't show up quite as well in photographs because the grain is so subtle.

Cocobolo shows off very well.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, EdInSeattle said:

Totally forgot these other deliveries that came mid-move--including one of the last Deck Jackets, and my first Cake piece!  

20200709_104434.jpg

Nice!

I posted this in the mini painting thread, but if that isn't your cup of tea, you'll have missed it.

image.png.dc403fbdabc24b24a117f3a825d1c0b7.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2020 at 2:26 PM, Konas said:

I am actually working on one for myself. Let me test it out a bit and get back to you. Ideally, I want one that has 3 magnets for 3 mini holders and an area for about 10 brushes on the side of that. 

ping...