Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, RomyCat said:

IMG_0924_edited.jpg

My new Looking Glass which fits with the necromancer character I play in Pathfinder. Hidden among the dice is my pride and joy Leopardwood D20 (far left, middle row) from DMG. The Looking Glass is smaller than I had thought, which makes it light and easy portable. I'm eagerly looking forward to showing off this case at my next Pathfinder meeting.

IMG_0927_edited.jpg

For Christmas my sister game me these two card holders made of my favorite two woods: leopardwood and rosewood. These card holders are FAR larger than I had guessed. Impressive and beautiful.

IMG_0933_edited.jpg

My cat Rose playing Cat Lady. Can you guess her favorite wood?

IMG_0934_edited.jpg

Another close up, this time with cards.

That's some sexy rosewood.  @Zenithsplendor did some excellent shopping.  I was also amazed how big the card stands were.  They come in handy when Jameus is being a dink and is sitting across the table.  Not as pretty as some of my DMG weapons, but they have some heft to them and are less likely to kill him.  😈

That black Limba is perfect for a necromancer and really show off your dice.

Edited by Barb Bliss

4 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

That's some sexy rosewood.  @Zenithsplendor did some excellent shopping.  I was also amazed how big the card stands were.  They come in handy when Jameus is being a dink and is sitting across the table.  Not as pretty as some of my DMG weapons, but they have some heft to them and are less likely to kill him.  😈

That black Limba is perfect for a necromancer and really show off your dice.

Ah, you recognize the black limba. I actually had forgotten which kind I bought and was wondering.  😌

Signs of life confirmed: just got my March in-stock order, placed right as things were shutting down.  Can't wait to hook that dice tower up to my VS!  :D 

DogMightDelivery051920.jpg

3 minutes ago, EdInSeattle said:

Signs of life confirmed: just got my March in-stock order, placed right as things were shutting down.  Can't wait to hook that dice tower up to my VS!  :D 

DogMightDelivery051920.jpg

I really love the finish on that card stand. I know its just a card stand but its very handsome.

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

I really love the finish on that card stand. I know its just a card stand but its very handsome.

It was hard to give up, but I knew it was going to a good home.

2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

You are very generous.

21 minutes ago, Konas said:

The card stand is /gorgeous/--the pic doesn't do it justice (it's a very grey day today)!

4 minutes ago, EdInSeattle said:

The card stand is /gorgeous/--the pic doesn't do it justice (it's a very grey day today)!

Think of me when you use it.  😘

2 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

I am very grateful for your sacrifice!  ❤️