Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

14 hours ago, Chopper said:

I broke in my painting handle Saturday and did a little painting I'm absolutely loving the handle 

20200222_201010.jpg

ERaGSNmXkAUHAF3.jpeg

Your painting table is much more organized than mine!  I really like how the mini turned out.

14 hours ago, Chopper said:

I broke in my painting handle Saturday and did a little painting I'm absolutely loving the handle 

20200222_201010.jpg

ERaGSNmXkAUHAF3.jpeg

Awesome to hear. I love mine as well. Looking at these pics, it seems I may need to come up with a good looking brush holder as well.😁

Love that mini!

4 hours ago, Konas said:

Awesome to hear. I love mine as well. Looking at these pics, it seems I may need to come up with a good looking brush holder as well.😁

Love that mini!

Brush holder you say? I'm all ears... where do I sign up to test that

5 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Your painting table is much more organized than mine!  I really like how the mini turned out.

Well it kinda has to be. It's a collapsible try table I have to break down and set up every time I paint lol

2 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Well it kinda has to be. It's a collapsible try table I have to break down and set up every time I paint lol

That's why I live alone.  My table sits in the middle of my living room 90% of the time.  My mini painter is in the miniature painting area too.

Edited by Barb Bliss

I'd buy a wooden brush holder especially if it is as good looking as the mini holders lol

22 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I'd buy a wooden brush holder especially if it is as good looking as the mini holders lol

I am actually working on one for myself. Let me test it out a bit and get back to you. Ideally, I want one that has 3 magnets for 3 mini holders and an area for about 10 brushes on the side of that. 

25 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I have a wenge "glass" from DMG.  I'm thinking I should use it for that.

3 hours ago, Konas said:

I am actually working on one for myself. Let me test it out a bit and get back to you. Ideally, I want one that has 3 magnets for 3 mini holders and an area for about 10 brushes on the side of that. 

Interesting sounds pretty cool

3 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

I have a wenge "glass" from DMG.  I'm thinking I should use it for that.

That would probably work lol

29 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Player pad from the Fire Dragon KS.  Oof da!  Now I have to figure out which side to display.

image.thumb.png.1cb14af1d8714adfe17b2060d03d4fd8.png

Your plexi turned out so beautifully, Barb! 

The player pad I got for my wife arrived last week and I finally was able to pry it away from her long enough to get a picture. The 4e cover came out great and she absolutely loves it.

20200316_185453.jpg

20200316_185504.jpg

20200316_185512.jpg

11 hours ago, Chopper said:

The player pad I got for my wife arrived last week and I finally was able to pry it away from her long enough to get a picture. The 4e cover came out great and she absolutely loves it.

20200316_185453.jpg

20200316_185504.jpg

20200316_185512.jpg

Sweet. That is good to hear. We are avid 5e and Pathfinder players here but NO ONE had any experience with 4e so I was, honestly, a little bit nervous. Glad to hear she likes it!

Yea 4e gets a bad rep some times but it's fun its really combat focused (last week 1 of my turns in combat took 10 mins to finish) and there is alot of math. 

1 minute ago, Chopper said:

Yea 4e gets a bad rep some times but it's fun its really combat focused (last week 1 of my turns in combat took 10 mins to finish) and there is alot of math. 

Maybe I should look into it. I love math! Plus I am sure I could get the books real cheap.  😋

12 hours ago, Chopper said:

20200316_185453.jpg

20200316_185504.jpg

20200316_185512.jpg

Gorgeous! 

22 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

My Macassar Ebony with Malachite inlay dice :). 

20200320_102851.jpg

That D20 is really sexy.  Without any other intent, I have to say that you have a real nice set.