Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

4 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

You can talk.  You can talk. You can bicker bicker talk. You can talk talk talk talk bicker bicker talk.  You can talk all you want, but it's different than it was.  No it ain't.  No it ain't.  But you got to know the territory.

I will be dead for a couple of years, and I'll still have those darn lyrics stuck in my brain.  "Pick a little.  Talk a little.  Pick a little.  Talk a little.  Cheep.  Cheep.  Cheep  Talk a little.  Pick a little more..."  (good night ladies...)

Edited by Barb Bliss

All right, everyone. I am going to sand for a few hours then home. Talk soon.

3 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Wow - looks like a lot of stuff got picked up with this sale.

A lot of adventure cases and rolling trays are gone now.

Dice boxes too.  Hard to believe the Padauk Tentacles dice tray is still there.  I really like that.

Edited by Barb Bliss

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Dice boxes too.

Yeah.. but that at least was confusing to me for a bit because they moved them down the page.  I wasn't sure how many were actually picked up :)

3 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Yeah.. but that at least was confusing to me for a bit because they moved them down the page.  I wasn't sure how many were actually picked up :)

There used to be about 15.  Now there are 2.

Whooo spend one day driving around away from the forums and you guys are up to all kinds of things!

I’m glad someone snapped up the ziricote epic tray! So many things going during this sale. 

Damn that sneak preview was awesome. I’m pretty sure when I was filling out the survey I kind of just word vomited things and sure enough you’ve got I think everything I mentioned. Excited for a more in depth peek tomorrow!

Musicals, opera(just not girls of the golden west), symphonies, ballet, plays, improv, museums, sporting events(roller derby is fun to go to knowing none of the rules), concerts are all things I love! I’m in California so I can make the trip into San Francisco fairly regularly so I go to stuff a lot these days, but I blame my dad for my love of adventure because he dragged me (willingly)to all kinds of stuff as a kid.

Actually for Christmas one of my friends gave me the monkey music box from phantom of the opera(the first time I saw it I was 6 it made a major impression) and I full on ugly cried(a rarity I assure you) from joy/emotional overload. 

Sorry for the long post! I just didn’t want to spam several and I wanted to be included! ?

@ElysianPeace woo a fellow Californian in the House! You need to put your lunch break to use for foruming; I have found it is an ideal time to catch this lot of Midwesterners slacking off on here during their 2 pm doldrums. Let me know if you’re ever in the LA area and want to get a game together!

2 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

@ElysianPeace woo a fellow Californian in the House! You need to put your lunch break to use for foruming; I have found it is an ideal time to catch this lot of Midwesterners slacking off on here during their 2 pm doldrums. Let me know if you’re ever in the LA area and want to get a game together!

I'm close enough to retirement, my doldrums are pretty much all day long!

New stock will be going up later today. Yeah, that stuff really moved yesterday!

12 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

Whooo spend one day driving around away from the forums and you guys are up to all kinds of things!

I’m glad someone snapped up the ziricote epic tray! So many things going during this sale. 

Damn that sneak preview was awesome. I’m pretty sure when I was filling out the survey I kind of just word vomited things and sure enough you’ve got I think everything I mentioned. Excited for a more in depth peek tomorrow!

Musicals, opera(just not girls of the golden west), symphonies, ballet, plays, improv, museums, sporting events(roller derby is fun to go to knowing none of the rules), concerts are all things I love! I’m in California so I can make the trip into San Francisco fairly regularly so I go to stuff a lot these days, but I blame my dad for my love of adventure because he dragged me (willingly)to all kinds of stuff as a kid.

Actually for Christmas one of my friends gave me the monkey music box from phantom of the opera(the first time I saw it I was 6 it made a major impression) and I full on ugly cried(a rarity I assure you) from joy/emotional overload. 

Sorry for the long post! I just didn’t want to spam several and I wanted to be included! ?

"Word vomited" and "Ugly cried" used in one post! Amazing. I so love you all.

1 minute ago, Konas said:

New stock will be going up later today. Yeah, that stuff really moved yesterday!

Barkers found it hard to resist the 30% off.  I know I couldn't.

8 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Barkers found it hard to resist the 30% off.  I know I couldn't.

Guess what Barb, you will get 2 shipping notices today (or maybe tomorrow). One for the Dice Chest you picked up...and....one for your CoCos!!!!

Just now, Konas said:

Guess what Barb, you will get 2 shipping notices today (or maybe tomorrow). One for the Dice Chest you picked up...and....one for your CoCos!!!!

Whoop!  If it's cheaper for you, you can put them all in the same box...

1 minute ago, Konas said:

I'm feeling a desire to dig out my cd with CoCo Cabana on it.  Between coco's cocoming my way and -7 out, it would be great to listen to.

3 minutes ago, Konas said:

@Barb Bliss Today I am jealous of you after hearing your CoCo is shipping :D

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

@Barb Bliss Today I am jealous of you after hearing your CoCo is shipping :D

Are you "green" with envy?  #V4MSU

Note: my coco backer number was low 420's...

Edited by Barb Bliss

4 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Note: my coco backer number was low 420's...

:( I have so much further to go...