Jump to content
Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

I love my griffon.  And yours is quite a fine specimen also. Love the bottle too!

I'd love to swap mine (chechen) for yours.  I tried to be a good girl for too long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, EdInSeattle said:

Thanks!  I want to be one of those people who keeps all their booze in cool bottles like that.

Want to be? My dude, you already are. Where did you find it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, EdInSeattle said:

Wow, the bottle stoppers are even nicer in person than on the site--what a surprise.  ;) 

(I was right, BTW--the griffin is a handsome boy!)

BottleTops.jpg

That is a killer decanter! What can you tell me about it? We have a very small decanter collection at home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2019 at 7:53 AM, Konas said:

Very cool hearing about the first thing you got from us. Here's today's question...how did you hear of DMG? Just curious, really. 

Honestly - you were just a 'random find' on KS when I ordered the dice chest.  Hadn't heard of you before that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

Honestly - you were just a 'random find' on KS when I ordered the dice chest.  Hadn't heard of you before that.

We were just 2 wee lads at that point. That's probably the only way you would have found us. Before that, we were at Gencon selling Livestock Uprising and a few deck boxes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Konas said:

We were just 2 wee lads at that point. That's probably the only way you would have found us. Before that, we were at Gencon selling Livestock Uprising and a few deck boxes.

I knew you were small.. wasn't sure if it was JUST the two of you or not at that point.  That was what - your second 'wood' kickstarter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Anne said:

Want to be? My dude, you already are. Where did you find it? 

 

3 hours ago, Konas said:

That is a killer decanter! What can you tell me about it? We have a very small decanter collection at home.

Thanks!  I wish I could tell you both more about it--it's been in my collection so long I can't recall where I got it from, but I'm pretty sure I picked it up from a friend when she was downsizing.  It is normally kept closed with a bit of cork, but I think the Griffin (Griffon?  Gryphon?) makes a much better topper!  Now I need to clean the bottle so I can decant something into it...

Although looking at it again, I'm not sure just how much liquid it can actually hold--it's smaller than it looks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

I knew you were small.. wasn't sure if it was JUST the two of you or not at that point.  That was what - your second 'wood' kickstarter?

Yep, just the two of us. Puzz was starting to do some work for us part time but we didn't officially hire him until the Adventure Case KS. He was a stretch goal in that campaign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...