Jump to content
Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Recommended Posts

My first item was a sapphire Adventure Case, purchased at Gen Con.  I almost picked up a Dragon Tray at the same time, I recall, but I had already spent a bunch of money that weekend, and so restrained myself--for once.  😛 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very cool hearing about the first thing you got from us. Here's today's question...how did you hear of DMG? Just curious, really. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Konas said:

Very cool hearing about the first thing you got from us. Here's today's question...how did you hear of DMG? Just curious, really. 

Searching for projects in Michigan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Searching for projects in Michigan.

Interesting. I check out KS that way on occasion. Didn't know if others did as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Konas said:

Interesting. I check out KS that way on occasion. Didn't know if others did as well.

When I was at the portion of the latest management chaos, I couldn't actually work on anything for like a year.  I used KS to keep from falling asleep.  It's blocked now, of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted a wood dice carrying thingy and did a Google search for companies that did so. Dogmight was one that came up and I loved the sculpts on the dragon sheath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Konas said:

Very cool hearing about the first thing you got from us. Here's today's question...how did you hear of DMG? Just curious, really. 

I was quite the Kickstarter addict, always roamed the games section. Saw the CoCos and liked the concept. I’ve made it a mission to try and meet any of the company’s I’ve supported on KS at GenCon, love meeting the people behind awesome product/ideas. After meeting y’all, I went to your site and got an Adventure Case custom made for my hubby. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My special Dragon Sheath at home :) it holds my favorite set of dice! Right now it lives on my desk so that I can see it when I'm doing my video games, because it makes me so happy. I like opening and closing it when I'm bored because it makes a satisfying sound! 

IMG_6599.thumb.jpg.a9838c97cc0fda55db3c83c45bcf2867.jpg

3 hours ago, Konas said:

Very cool hearing about the first thing you got from us. Here's today's question...how did you hear of DMG? Just curious, really. 

Believe it or not, from someone in my World of Warcraft guild! And now I work here :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Anne said:

My special Dragon Sheath at home :) it holds my favorite set of dice! Right now it lives on my desk so that I can see it when I'm doing my video games, because it makes me so happy. I like opening and closing it when I'm bored because it makes a satisfying sound! 

IMG_6599.thumb.jpg.a9838c97cc0fda55db3c83c45bcf2867.jpg

Believe it or not, from someone in my World of Warcraft guild! And now I work here :) 

I can't quite tell - what's the engraving you have on it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

I can't quite tell - what's the engraving you have on it?

It's the Valentine's Day Sawdust engraving - so cute! 

1549993340_IMG_4927.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anne said:

It's the Valentine's Day Sawdust engraving - so cute! 

1549993340_IMG_4927.JPG

It is - but can @Sawdust be anything else?

But seeing this reminds me again - hey @Konas -- COLORING BOOK! :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Anne said:

It's the Valentine's Day Sawdust engraving - so cute! 

1549993340_IMG_4927.JPG

Oh I loved this one : ). The Sawdust illustrations that have been coming through are so adorable : ).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

It is - but can @Sawdust be anything else?

But seeing this reminds me again - hey @Konas -- COLORING BOOK! :D

 

He really can't! This morning I saw him looking out the window watching the snow, and it was just precious. Also, I'd be so down for a Sawdust themed coloring book. I'd color all the pages and plaster them all over my office. 🥰

11 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

Oh I loved this one : ). The Sawdust illustrations that have been coming through are so adorable : ).

They're just too sweet! I'll have to build a collection of them all 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

It is - but can @Sawdust be anything else?

But seeing this reminds me again - hey @Konas -- COLORING BOOK! :D

 

Good work! I will see if I can get Leather Mike to put together a PDF. He is useless today though. His 2 year old was up all night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Konas said:

Very cool hearing about the first thing you got from us. Here's today's question...how did you hear of DMG? Just curious, really. 

Heh, I first heard of you at that same Gencon I bought the AC!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EdInSeattle said:

Heh, I first heard of you at that same Gencon I bought the AC!

Was there a symbol on your AC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EdInSeattle said:

Nope, just untouched sapphire flame birch!

Okay. I wanted to see if I could remember that AC. Sometimes I can even after years. Especially when I used to finish every product we made, including yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Konas said:

Good work! I will see if I can get Leather Mike to put together a PDF. He is useless today though. His 2 year old was up all night.

Sign me up! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Konas said:

Okay. I wanted to see if I could remember that AC. Sometimes I can even after years. Especially when I used to finish every product we made, including yours.

Please note that @Konas just says he 'remembers' these things.

What he's not saying is how often those memories are 'nightmares' that haunt him :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Konas said:

Okay. I wanted to see if I could remember that AC. Sometimes I can even after years. Especially when I used to finish every product we made, including yours.

Ha, I'd have been surprised if you could--it's very beautiful, but also very "every day" compared to some of your technically challenging pieces!  Although I bet assembling the top halves of the ACs can be a PITA...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, the bottle stoppers are even nicer in person than on the site--what a surprise.  ;) 

(I was right, BTW--the griffin is a handsome boy!)

BottleTops.jpg

Edited by EdInSeattle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Konas said:

Very cool hearing about the first thing you got from us. Here's today's question...how did you hear of DMG? Just curious, really. 

I don't remember the timing. We either found you at Gencon, or saw the CoCo campaign on KS. I've mentioned else where, but there was a time when KS was part of my nightly Hang out scene, so I'm guessing it was the latter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, EdInSeattle said:

Wow, the bottle stoppers are even nicer in person than on the site--what a surprise.  ;) 

(I was right, BTW--the griffin is a handsome boy!)

BottleTops.jpg

I love my griffon.  And yours is quite a fine specimen also. Love the bottle too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

I love my griffon.  And yours is quite a fine specimen also. Love the bottle too!

Thanks!  I want to be one of those people who keeps all their booze in cool bottles like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...