Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

1 hour ago, Konas said:

We had an idea for a hanger system for the Valhalla Screens. Hold tight.

Do I get a kickback?  😈

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

Do I get a kickback?  😈

Maybe when you retire. Until then...

All ideas become the property of Dog Might LLC.

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Do I get a kickback?  😈

Don't worry. It didn't work anyway. Need to revisit.

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

Don't worry. It didn't work anyway. Need to revisit.

Awww, that's sad to hear.

Just now, WxCougar said:

Awww, that's sad to hear.

No biggie. Happens all the time. We will get it down. Just need different supplies. I like the creative problem solving.

1 hour ago, Konas said:

No biggie. Happens all the time. We will get it down. Just need different supplies. I like the creative problem solving.

Superglue!

1 hour ago, Konas said:

5 minutes ago, Konas said:

You promote some of your apprentice Vikings to 'journeymen' - then you offer a service where you will send a Journeyman to a person's house (hence why they are now journey-men), where they will drill holes in the wall and embed more rare earth magnets so that the screen can just be stuck to the wall.

I was asked to show my Looking Glass collection.  Sorry about the glare.  

Left most: my wood poly sets in Kingwood
Right of that same shelf: Didn't fill it up the Spalty as the wood was too beautiful
Next shelf to the right: Phoenix prototype with plastic polys and Spalty with my D20 collection  Note: @Konas killer colobolo ring next to it.
Leftmost shelf: Sparty spalty with lumberjack tears metal dice and experimental stain for my trap dice.

image.thumb.png.6bf6e7372f1695214a4ddbde20177665.png

6 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I was asked to show my Looking Glass collection.  Sorry about the glare.  

Left most: my wood poly sets in Kingwood
Right of that same shelf: Didn't fill it up the Spalty as the wood was too beautiful
Next shelf to the right: Phoenix prototype with plastic polys and Spalty with my D20 collection  Note: @Konas killer colobolo ring next to it.
Leftmost shelf: Sparty spalty with lumberjack tears metal dice and experimental stain for my trap dice.

image.thumb.png.6bf6e7372f1695214a4ddbde20177665.png

That is impressive. What was the first thing you ever got from us?

10 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

You promote some of your apprentice Vikings to 'journeymen' - then you offer a service where you will send a Journeyman to a person's house (hence why they are now journey-men), where they will drill holes in the wall and embed more rare earth magnets so that the screen can just be stuck to the wall.

That could be a little pricier than we want to go.😁

1 minute ago, Konas said:

That is impressive. What was the first thing you ever got from us?

Got as in my hot little hands or in purchased?  I pledged the CoCo first.  First thing off the site?  Hmmmm  I'd have to think about that.  Probably a dragon tray.

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Got as in my hot little hands or in purchased?  I pledged the CoCo first.  First thing off the site?  Hmmmm  I'd have to think about that.  Probably a dragon tray.

First thing in hand.

Does anyone around these parts have one of our old dice towers?

hero_21.jpg

First thing in hand.

I honestly don't remember.  Maybe the imperial ruby skirmish box I won from a forum contest way back when the forums were created.  Maybe an ebony Cthulhu dragon dray.  You'd have to look it up.

1 minute ago, Anne said:

And then @Konas was fired! 

(you know what you did)

I know what you are referring to, but there are so many other reasons...

10 minutes ago, Konas said:

First thing in hand.

That's easy for me - that would be the original bubinga dice chest from the KS.

First thing off the site/after that would be much harder.  I'm almost positive it would have been a Dragon Sheath.. not sure which one though.

41 minutes ago, Konas said:

We need to figure out how to get my mace and my husbands flail on the wall : ). I'm thinking a glass shelf for the mace since its huge.  The flail I would like to be able to see better than on a glass shelf.

My first DMG item was my Sapphire stain viking dragon/water Dragon Sheath. My husband got a sunburst stain with a phoenix/fireball.  We still use them for our traveling games : ).

6 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

We need to figure out how to get my mace and my husbands flail on the wall : ). I'm thinking a glass shelf for the mace since its huge.  The flail I would like to be able to see better than on a glass shelf.

Mace and Glass Shelf are words I don't like to see together.

I am sure we could build something for you but would need very specific measurements. We have a 'real' flail around here somewhere. It is the weapon that scares me most out of all that we have.

1 minute ago, Konas said:

I am sure we could build something for you but would need very specific measurements. We have a 'real' flail around here somewhere. It is the weapon that scares me most out of all that we have.

Makes other weapons look like tinker toys.

9 minutes ago, Konas said:

lol. At least this mace is, while still heavy, not as heavy had it been made of metal :).

I'll have to ponder that - it would be cool to get some sort of display thingy for the flail.  My husband also has a real flail somewhere in the garage.

Edited by WxCougar

1 minute ago, WxCougar said:

lol. At least this mace is, while still heavy, not as heavy had it been made of metal :).

I'll have to ponder that - it would be cool to get some sort of display thingy for the flail.  My husband also has a real flail somewhere in the garage.

In the news this morning was  a story about a man North of my home that fought off a robber with a Battle Axe that he got at the Ren Faire. Pretty epic.

5 hours ago, Konas said:

First thing in hand.

I think for us, Mrs. Zoxe picked up a prototype Dice Chest at PAX-Unplugged.  It's all been a blur after that. :P