Jump to content
Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Konas said:

We had an idea for a hanger system for the Valhalla Screens. Hold tight.

Do I get a kickback?  😈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barb Bliss said:

Do I get a kickback?  😈

Maybe when you retire. Until then...

All ideas become the property of Dog Might LLC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Do I get a kickback?  😈

Don't worry. It didn't work anyway. Need to revisit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Konas said:

Don't worry. It didn't work anyway. Need to revisit.

Awww, that's sad to hear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WxCougar said:

Awww, that's sad to hear.

No biggie. Happens all the time. We will get it down. Just need different supplies. I like the creative problem solving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Konas said:

We had an idea for a hanger system for the Valhalla Screens. Hold tight.

 

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

No biggie. Happens all the time. We will get it down. Just need different supplies. I like the creative problem solving.

Superglue!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Konas said:

We had an idea for a hanger system for the Valhalla Screens. Hold tight.

 

5 minutes ago, Konas said:

No biggie. Happens all the time. We will get it down. Just need different supplies. I like the creative problem solving.

You promote some of your apprentice Vikings to 'journeymen' - then you offer a service where you will send a Journeyman to a person's house (hence why they are now journey-men), where they will drill holes in the wall and embed more rare earth magnets so that the screen can just be stuck to the wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was asked to show my Looking Glass collection.  Sorry about the glare.  

Left most: my wood poly sets in Kingwood
Right of that same shelf: Didn't fill it up the Spalty as the wood was too beautiful
Next shelf to the right: Phoenix prototype with plastic polys and Spalty with my D20 collection  Note: @Konas killer colobolo ring next to it.
Leftmost shelf: Sparty spalty with lumberjack tears metal dice and experimental stain for my trap dice.

image.thumb.png.6bf6e7372f1695214a4ddbde20177665.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I was asked to show my Looking Glass collection.  Sorry about the glare.  

Left most: my wood poly sets in Kingwood
Right of that same shelf: Didn't fill it up the Spalty as the wood was too beautiful
Next shelf to the right: Phoenix prototype with plastic polys and Spalty with my D20 collection  Note: @Konas killer colobolo ring next to it.
Leftmost shelf: Sparty spalty with lumberjack tears metal dice and experimental stain for my trap dice.

image.thumb.png.6bf6e7372f1695214a4ddbde20177665.png

That is impressive. What was the first thing you ever got from us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

 

You promote some of your apprentice Vikings to 'journeymen' - then you offer a service where you will send a Journeyman to a person's house (hence why they are now journey-men), where they will drill holes in the wall and embed more rare earth magnets so that the screen can just be stuck to the wall.

That could be a little pricier than we want to go.😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Konas said:

That is impressive. What was the first thing you ever got from us?

Got as in my hot little hands or in purchased?  I pledged the CoCo first.  First thing off the site?  Hmmmm  I'd have to think about that.  Probably a dragon tray.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Got as in my hot little hands or in purchased?  I pledged the CoCo first.  First thing off the site?  Hmmmm  I'd have to think about that.  Probably a dragon tray.

First thing in hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone around these parts have one of our old dice towers?

hero_21.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Konas said:

First thing in hand.

I honestly don't remember.  Maybe the imperial ruby skirmish box I won from a forum contest way back when the forums were created.  Maybe an ebony Cthulhu dragon dray.  You'd have to look it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anne said:

And then @Konas was fired! 

(you know what you did)

I know what you are referring to, but there are so many other reasons...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Konas said:

First thing in hand.

That's easy for me - that would be the original bubinga dice chest from the KS.

First thing off the site/after that would be much harder.  I'm almost positive it would have been a Dragon Sheath.. not sure which one though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Konas said:

No biggie. Happens all the time. We will get it down. Just need different supplies. I like the creative problem solving.

We need to figure out how to get my mace and my husbands flail on the wall : ). I'm thinking a glass shelf for the mace since its huge.  The flail I would like to be able to see better than on a glass shelf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first DMG item was my Sapphire stain viking dragon/water Dragon Sheath. My husband got a sunburst stain with a phoenix/fireball.  We still use them for our traveling games : ).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

We need to figure out how to get my mace and my husbands flail on the wall : ). I'm thinking a glass shelf for the mace since its huge.  The flail I would like to be able to see better than on a glass shelf.

Mace and Glass Shelf are words I don't like to see together.

I am sure we could build something for you but would need very specific measurements. We have a 'real' flail around here somewhere. It is the weapon that scares me most out of all that we have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Konas said:

Mace and Glass Shelf are words I don't like to see together.

I am sure we could build something for you but would need very specific measurements. We have a 'real' flail around here somewhere. It is the weapon that scares me most out of all that we have.

Makes other weapons look like tinker toys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Konas said:

Mace and Glass Shelf are words I don't like to see together.

I am sure we could build something for you but would need very specific measurements. We have a 'real' flail around here somewhere. It is the weapon that scares me most out of all that we have.

lol. At least this mace is, while still heavy, not as heavy had it been made of metal :).

I'll have to ponder that - it would be cool to get some sort of display thingy for the flail.  My husband also has a real flail somewhere in the garage.

Edited by WxCougar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WxCougar said:

lol. At least this mace is, while still heavy, not as heavy had it been made of metal :).

I'll have to ponder that - it would be cool to get some sort of display thingy for the flail.  My husband also has a real flail somewhere in the garage.

In the news this morning was  a story about a man North of my home that fought off a robber with a Battle Axe that he got at the Ren Faire. Pretty epic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Konas said:

First thing in hand.

I think for us, Mrs. Zoxe picked up a prototype Dice Chest at PAX-Unplugged.  It's all been a blur after that. :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...