Pictures of DMG products at home.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They have arrived!

Got my first Dog Might purchase in this week, a gorgeous bubinga and wenge sentinel!  It's absolutely everything I hoped it would be, plus it fits 100% perfectly in the Kingdom Death: Monster box.  Th

So now that I have 3 DMG things, I thought I'd finally post them to show them off!  Photo Dump GO! First of all, my Adventure Case in dark walnut.  I went with the flaming sword because I thought

Posted Images

On 11/8/2019 at 9:00 AM, Barb Bliss said:

I'm expecting a box of DMG goodness today.  Lots of little goodies like my @Konas killer skull ring.

The box showed up, but with my power out all day, I didn't really get to see them until 7:30 pm.

p.s. what's up with power companies lying through their teeth with estimates of when the service will be back.  9:45 am ish the power goes out.  First estimate is noon.  Then it's 3:30.  Then it's 5:30.  Then it's 8:30.  If I estimated that poorly at my job, I'd be fired.

1 minute ago, visylvius said:

Id probably go with the spalted tamarind screen. (3rd drawer, and not pictured). I had never seen spalted with that color variation before, and I love running sessions behind it! 

Yeah, Lindsey used her Minotaur screen this weekend for our Pathfinder game and I just kept thinking what a badass she looked like behind that screen.

Just now, Konas said:

Yeah, Lindsey used her Minotaur screen this weekend for our Pathfinder game and I just kept thinking what a badass she looked like behind that screen.

Dude, how is your pathfinder game going!? How many people?

is it the same screen that was made for the Kickstarter? Or was it made out of a different wood?

11 minutes ago, visylvius said:

Dude, how is your pathfinder game going!? How many people?

is it the same screen that was made for the Kickstarter? Or was it made out of a different wood?

Yeah, the screen from the KS in Walnut. We gave it to her as a Congrats on the game thing.

It's a good game. The Pathfinder Kingmaker Adventure Path, which is really cool. 3 players, another couple and myself. Lindsey GMs. The other female is brand new to RPGs but goes all out. Lots of fun. This was our first session back for about a month because of adult things so go to get going again.

5 minutes ago, Konas said:

Yeah, the screen from the KS in Walnut. We gave it to her as a Congrats on the game thing.

It's a good game. The Pathfinder Kingmaker Adventure Path, which is really cool. 3 players, another couple and myself. Lindsey GMs. The other female is brand new to RPGs but goes all out. Lots of fun. This was our first session back for about a month because of adult things so go to get going again.

That’s awesome, I bet she was stoked!

That sounds like a lot of fun. Glad to hear that the new player is going all out! What’s the makeup of your group? 

Just now, visylvius said:

That’s awesome, I bet she was stoked!

That sounds like a lot of fun. Glad to hear that the new player is going all out! What’s the makeup of your group? 

Yeah, she was pumped.

We have a Barbarian that's heavy into Totems, the newb is an Oracle, and I am a tiefling Hunter that, apparently after last session, cannot miss with a bow.

Just now, Konas said:

Yeah, she was pumped.

We have a Barbarian that's heavy into Totems, the newb is an Oracle, and I am a tiefling Hunter that, apparently after last session, cannot miss with a bow.

Hunter is so much fun. I did a one shot with a hunter character before.

Just now, WxCougar said:

Yeah, I am really digging it. If it were just a straight up archer, I would get bored but the spells ready add a lot of options. I LOVE options and tactics.

1 minute ago, Konas said:

Yeah, she was pumped.

Just now, WxCougar said:

So in 5e, a ranger is kinda meh. Is the hunter in pathfinder really good? Or is that Konas is cheating? 

Just now, visylvius said:

So in 5e, a ranger is kinda meh. Is the hunter in pathfinder really good? Or is that Konas is cheating? 

I don't cheat! 😉 I just happen to make really effective characters some time. In this group, I am actually holding back a bit because they are new to the game and I want them to make decisions and not feel overrun.

21 minutes ago, Konas said:

I don't cheat! 😉 I just happen to make really effective characters some time. In this group, I am actually holding back a bit because they are new to the game and I want them to make decisions and not feel overrun.

Is your Animal Companion a dog? ;). Mine was a raven from a part of Golarion where they get bigger than normal (so mine became medium sized).

Edited by WxCougar
Molthune is the region. Finally remembered.
14 minutes ago, visylvius said:

Pathfinder Hunters are like a mix of the druid and ranger plus they have a cool ability to swap out some bonuses called "Animal Focus".

5 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

Is your Animal Companion a dog? ;). Mine was a raven from a part of Golarion where they get bigger than normal (so mine became medium sized).

Mine is an Elk named Karl. In the player's companion, their is an Elk-like animal available. We just made mine a straight up elk because I have a cool mini....