Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Speaking of alternative uses for DMG products: fun fact, the Rolling Tray can hold 5 Dragon Sheaths, with just a little space to spare! 

20190930_170932.jpg

1 hour ago, EdInSeattle said:

Have I mentioned I love DMG's brilliantly-dyed products?  Like a lot?  Behold my ever-growing collection! 

Left to right:

Fourth (back) row: Sapphire Adventure Case; Experimental Ocean Depths Valhalla Screen; Experimental Seaworn D20 Adventure Case

Third row: Sapphire Arcane Circle Dragon Tray; Pride Deck Jacket; Experimental Teal Tentacles Deck Jacket; Imperial Ruby on Ash Polys Rolling Tray

Second row: Sapphire Police Box Dragon Sheath; Imperial Ruby Viking DS; Experimental Dusk Slimline DS; Moss on Ash Celtic DS; Pride DS; Demon Blood on Ash Halberd DS; Experimental Dark Rainbow Chest Token Shield

First (front) row: Sunburst Greatsword Skirmish Box

Most of these purchased over the summer via the ever-dangerous "In Stock" page (the sapphire case came from Gencon a few years back, where I first discovered DMG; the Dragon Tray was ordered later (sadly after the KS so I couldn't get the Stargate sculpt!). 

I really need to run games again so I can put some of this gear to use, although the teal Deck Jacket is working great as a tarot deck holder:

IMG_2547.JPG

20190930_161520_resized.jpg

Love the colors on your GM screen!

Thank you both--and I agree!  :D  Over the summer there were a few colorful Valhalla's that caught my eye, but I finally pulled the trigger on this one!  It's a good multi-genre color. 

I was also really tempted by the Fruit Punch screen, but someone beat me to it before I could go too crazy, heh. 

On 8/13/2019 at 9:10 PM, 88east said:

So. I’m finally all caught up with Dog Might. I pledged to the CoCo Kickstarter back in 2017. Since then I have had one order or another in production until earlier this summer. Here is the entire collection. 

Left to right, front to back. 

Hero plinths. (Various Woods) Wooden dice (Black Walnut and Chacate Preto). Dragon Sheaths (Paduak, black walnut, Bubinga, Wenge). Bone box with hero sleeves (Bolivian Rosewood, Chechen, wenge, leopardwood, and bocote) Galaxy Sentinel. Monterillo Rosewood XL Dragon sheath. Mixed wood XL Dragon sheath. Bubinga GM system. Black Walnut dice tower. Rainbow dice tower. Bolivian Rosewood rolling tray. Selectively stained Valhalla Screen. (Not pictures, many dice, some presents and my cutting board because it’s in the china cabinet and I forgot about it.)

2E24CD14-41B6-4B76-B46B-9B5BB39C2A5B.jpeg

67EDE517-328D-463A-B9E6-F8A765763555.jpeg

0941ED29-A8D1-47CE-9590-B8253DE8ADB7.jpeg

810BF99F-0B93-45B4-886A-84791FF0430C.jpeg

You have more of our stuff than I do! Fantastic collection!

12 hours ago, EdInSeattle said:

Have I mentioned I love DMG's brilliantly-dyed products?  Like a lot?  Behold my ever-growing collection! 

Left to right:

Fourth (back) row: Sapphire Adventure Case; Experimental Ocean Depths Valhalla Screen; Experimental Seaworn D20 Adventure Case

Third row: Sapphire Arcane Circle Dragon Tray; Pride Deck Jacket; Experimental Teal Tentacles Deck Jacket; Imperial Ruby on Ash Polys Rolling Tray

Second row: Sapphire Police Box Dragon Sheath; Imperial Ruby Viking DS; Experimental Dusk Slimline DS; Moss on Ash Celtic DS; Pride DS; Demon Blood on Ash Halberd DS; Experimental Dark Rainbow Chest Token Shield

First (front) row: Sunburst Greatsword Skirmish Box

Most of these purchased over the summer via the ever-dangerous "In Stock" page (the sapphire case came from Gencon a few years back, where I first discovered DMG; the Dragon Tray was ordered later (sadly after the KS so I couldn't get the Stargate sculpt!). 

I really need to run games again so I can put some of this gear to use, although the teal Deck Jacket is working great as a tarot deck holder:

IMG_2547.JPG

20190930_161520_resized.jpg

Looks amazing! Yes, run some games!

Ding Dong!  Dogmight at the door.  Spalty skull (that got a little washed out by the camera), Chechen cthulhu, and macassar ebony dragon.

image.thumb.png.4c2118da5933580baa867d1b009f0ba0.png

1 minute ago, Zenithsplendor said:

I am very jealous......

The white ash dagger is probably going to Jaemus as a house warming gift.

On 10/16/2019 at 5:07 PM, Barb Bliss said:

Ding Dong!  Dogmight at the door.  Spalty skull (that got a little washed out by the camera), Chechen cthulhu, and macassar ebony dragon.

image.thumb.png.4c2118da5933580baa867d1b009f0ba0.png

What in the heck is bison grass?  Do you mix with it or drink it straight?

1 hour ago, Zoxe said:

My husband asked the same thing.

Just in case you were wondering where all the themed boxes went...Some of these are going to be Christmas gifts, I swear!  Although my fingers may be crossed as I say that...;) 

Look, I gave everyone more than enough chance at some of this stuff, but at the end of the day I'm only human--a human with a weakness for gorgeously constructed and stained things...

The rolling tray is going to be where I put my wallet, keys, etc at the end of the day (as opposed to them winding up in random places that I then have to rediscover later).  The Sentinel will be pressed into organization duty.  I haven't figured out what I'll do with /two/ token shields yet (the other one is Dark Rainbow, so I clearly have a "type"), but I'll think of something.  And the boxes will be gifts and/or be used to store pins or rings or other small doodads I have currently scattered around!

NewestDGM.jpg

Chakte Viga gryphon, Spalted Tamarind Skull, Chechen dragon and a Padauk dagger with dragon.

20191019_155941.jpg

On 10/18/2019 at 6:59 PM, Zoxe said:

Yes.  Polish vodka I tried for the first time when visiting DMG 2 years ago.

Edited by Barb Bliss

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

Yes.  Polish vodka I tried for the first time when visiting DMG 2 years ago.

I googled after posting. Sounds awesome!  Will need to pay more attention to the Vodka section of the booze store, tho normally I tire at wading through the various "modern" infusions. 

Yesterday I procured a new bottle of Balevenie 12yo Doublewood.  

Edited by Zoxe

On 10/19/2019 at 6:35 PM, EdInSeattle said:

Just in case you were wondering where all the themed boxes went...Some of these are going to be Christmas gifts, I swear!  Although my fingers may be crossed as I say that...;) 

Look, I gave everyone more than enough chance at some of this stuff, but at the end of the day I'm only human--a human with a weakness for gorgeously constructed and stained things...

The rolling tray is going to be where I put my wallet, keys, etc at the end of the day (as opposed to them winding up in random places that I then have to rediscover later).  The Sentinel will be pressed into organization duty.  I haven't figured out what I'll do with /two/ token shields yet (the other one is Dark Rainbow, so I clearly have a "type"), but I'll think of something.  And the boxes will be gifts and/or be used to store pins or rings or other small doodads I have currently scattered around!

NewestDGM.jpg

I was wondering what you were planning to do with all those theme boxes when I pulled them the other week! I'm very envious that you got the psychedelic D20 one, it's so pretty. 

Have received my new dice tray and seen that it has more room inside than the other, so I've put my precious.

dt1.thumb.jpg.dc336ef96384e24fd57b7cdf0528a58e.jpg

So, having a flash in my head, some magnets, glue, jenga blocks and red paint...

dt2.thumb.jpg.96ceb59cf20bed7ebde945e017888155.jpg

It can be used with the CoCo tray :) 

dt3.thumb.jpg.bf6496a15a78883afcb66dfed88be435.jpg

Or another tray :):)

dt4.thumb.jpg.40b95e46a9505125742f8a8faa8b371e.jpgdt5.thumb.jpg.d647d77e311dc551b4408b425283b9a6.jpg

Edited by Serge Darveau

Dark Rainbow and Nebula Token Shields filled and ready for duty! 

Each well holds 50 glass tokens (purchased off Etsy)--the plexi covers fit, just barely!  Although I wouldn't want to turn them upside down and count on the magnets holding.  :D 

TSPic2.jpg

TSPic1.jpg

8 minutes ago, EdInSeattle said:

Dark Rainbow and Nebula Token Shields filled and ready for duty! 

Each well holds 50 glass tokens (purchased off Etsy)--the plexi covers fit, just barely!  Although I wouldn't want to turn them upside down and count on the magnets holding.  :D 

And now I need to apologize for doubting DMG design--I did a very careful test, and the covers actually seemed like they /would/ hold if you held a glass-filled TS upside down!  Although some tokens escaped through the thumb hole during clinical trials.  😛 

My new Heart Ripper Blade looks awesome with my other DM items....OK, technically @RomyCat bought the bat, but I took it as soon as it came in and have been using it. So I am claiming it as mine. (Sorry, the lighting was not that great.The dagger is much darker than it appears.)

1091785674_dagger1.thumb.jpg.0af0be58e4d57ff96f4221f154b15f65.jpg1566699198_dagger4.thumb.jpg.8d9c08e1f46724e09605ee67bff721fb.jpg

Edited by Zenithsplendor

6 minutes ago, Zenithsplendor said:

My new Heart Ripper Blade looks awesome with my other DM items....OK, technically @RomyCat bought the bat, but I took it as soon as it came in and have been using it. So I am claiming it as mine. (Sorry, the lighting was not that great.The dagger is much darker than it appears.)

1091785674_dagger1.thumb.jpg.0af0be58e4d57ff96f4221f154b15f65.jpg1566699198_dagger4.thumb.jpg.8d9c08e1f46724e09605ee67bff721fb.jpg

Nice collection. Very consistent.