Jump to content
Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

That depends on how well you play it :D

 

Even playing bad can make it useful if you want to annoy someone.  Just ask my sister.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bardacious Jeremy said:

and how well @Jeremiah the Monkmakes it. The Bard and the Lute must both be in tune to create harmonic consonance! (as DMG's resident Bard, I'll give him all the musical advice i can offer 😀

Score one point for that sharp comment.  Note: we like puns here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, WxCougar said:

I am fairly sure my husband will want a Khopesh if one happens.

A Khopesh would be cool but this would be better:

batman-arkham-knight-batarang-letter-ope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Felwyn said:

A Khopesh would be cool but this would be better:

batman-arkham-knight-batarang-letter-ope

I just have visions of the crew tossing these around the shop yelling "I'm Batman!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

I just have visions of the crew tossing these around the shop yelling "I'm Batman!"

I promise you this will happen if we make these. I will make sure of it. Because I will do it myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been a while.. so here are some of the latest pieces of my DMG collection.

The Macassar XL

20190602_212155.thumb.jpg.4000d4012a9abf2851e3e539b77739ca.jpg20190602_212211.thumb.jpg.ce9edbf739b51863e8adf26f501b3ce8.jpg

 

Some of my artifact dice order -- a cocobolo d10

20190602_212134.thumb.jpg.b5c051a3b5f7ef0390ae9d552d5f8ce5.jpg

And a redheart boulder d20

20190602_212117.thumb.jpg.eddbc4dfbfb6c84d31e97aee95dad586.jpg

 

My demon's blood token shield

20190602_212006.thumb.jpg.ff9ec54a0deee8b3a7dc9095ae5999b0.jpg

 

And lastly - the burnt orange with brown dragonhide deck jacket - Really happy with how this finish came out

20190602_212054.thumb.jpg.913506a42045b0279891f39bbeba3e49.jpg20190602_212044.thumb.jpg.8c5855c4d657cf52acc6f8480eb03730.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

It's been a while.. so here are some of the latest pieces of my DMG collection.

The Macassar XL

20190602_212155.thumb.jpg.4000d4012a9abf2851e3e539b77739ca.jpg20190602_212211.thumb.jpg.ce9edbf739b51863e8adf26f501b3ce8.jpg

 

Some of my artifact dice order -- a cocobolo d10

20190602_212134.thumb.jpg.b5c051a3b5f7ef0390ae9d552d5f8ce5.jpg

And a redheart boulder d20

20190602_212117.thumb.jpg.eddbc4dfbfb6c84d31e97aee95dad586.jpg

 

My demon's blood token shield

20190602_212006.thumb.jpg.ff9ec54a0deee8b3a7dc9095ae5999b0.jpg

 

And lastly - the burnt orange with brown dragonhide deck jacket - Really happy with how this finish came out

20190602_212054.thumb.jpg.913506a42045b0279891f39bbeba3e49.jpg20190602_212044.thumb.jpg.8c5855c4d657cf52acc6f8480eb03730.jpg

That's a fine collection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Konas said:

That's a fine collection.

Yes it is - thank you to you and your team for all the hard work on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thomas Browne said:

so @tgpumpkin - do you like the 'pumpkin' deck jacket? :)

 

I'm flattered really.  I view it that you needed a physical manifestation that brought both me and DMG together into a single piece of art.  I understand.  Who doesn't adore pumpkins :D 

They do make a very nice burnt orange.  I don't know if you remember but I have a burnt orange castle rolling tray they made a few months back.  Jumped on that sucker pretty quick.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tgpumpkin said:

I'm flattered really.  I view it that you needed a physical manifestation that brought both me and DMG together into a single piece of art.  I understand.  Who doesn't adore pumpkins :D 

They do make a very nice burnt orange.  I don't know if you remember but I have a burnt orange castle rolling tray they made a few months back.  Jumped on that sucker pretty quick.  

I knew you had gotten one of their burnt orange pieces - couldn't remember which one it was.

Normally I like the natural wood look - but I've always liked the demon's blood fiery finish - and I really liked the burnt orange when they debuted it.  So I was very pleased that they were willing to 'bring it back' as a special order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ding Dong!  DMG box at the door!!!  They weren't kidding when they called my cedar Sentinel aromatic.  I moved the first fold of bubblewrap and I was enveloped with the sweet smell of cedar.

image.png.55323c8e7e8feac0376cea56315a5963.png

image.png.48e00ae693a9a2ee4a55a6034d7db5d3.png

 

Leopardwood dragon wallet.  Still debating whether this will be a gift or I keep it for myself.

image.png.0364fa3e4650d3d170b9485299a5613b.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Arkham Horror storage. Kingwood token shield and Canarywood card holder.

20190609_142732.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, WxCougar said:

The Arkham Horror storage. Kingwood token shield and Canarywood card holder.

20190609_142732.jpg

There's that beauty again.  A little too rich for my blood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2019 at 7:07 PM, Barb Bliss said:

Ding Dong!  DMG box at the door!!!  They weren't kidding when they called my cedar Sentinel aromatic.  I moved the first fold of bubblewrap and I was enveloped with the sweet smell of cedar.

image.png.55323c8e7e8feac0376cea56315a5963.png

image.png.48e00ae693a9a2ee4a55a6034d7db5d3.png

 

Leopardwood dragon wallet.  Still debating whether this will be a gift or I keep it for myself.

image.png.0364fa3e4650d3d170b9485299a5613b.png

 

15 hours ago, WxCougar said:

The Arkham Horror storage. Kingwood token shield and Canarywood card holder.

20190609_142732.jpg

Wow, great pics from both of you. Thanks so much for posting. I really love seeing our stuff out in the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2019 at 4:07 PM, Barb Bliss said:

Ding Dong!  DMG box at the door!!!  They weren't kidding when they called my cedar Sentinel aromatic.  I moved the first fold of bubblewrap and I was enveloped with the sweet smell of cedar.

image.png.55323c8e7e8feac0376cea56315a5963.png

image.png.48e00ae693a9a2ee4a55a6034d7db5d3.png

 

Leopardwood dragon wallet.  Still debating whether this will be a gift or I keep it for myself.

image.png.0364fa3e4650d3d170b9485299a5613b.png

That Sentinel is absolutely gorgeous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2019 at 12:42 PM, LaBelleFleur said:

That Sentinel is absolutely gorgeous!

Smells good too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many great pics here!  I love the contrasts on that kingwood token shield.

 

I just came back from Origins with a lovely little pile of 4 card stands from DMG's $5 shelf!  I'm looking forward to using them when I get my Betrayal at House on the Hill Legacy game going.

The bolivian rosewood on the bottom is one I ordered a few months back, and the new bubinga one matches it perfectly, but the others are all slightly different shapes and sizes.  It's pretty cool - I guess card stands are a good teaching tool for apprentices and/or good for experiments.

Also - what wood is the big one on top?  It's super dark red, with a couple thick black stripes running through it.  Could it be an unusually dark and stripe-y piece of padauk?

IMG_1468.JPG

IMG_1472.JPG

IMG_1475.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Aurah Christian said:

So many great pics here!  I love the contrasts on that kingwood token shield.

 

I just came back from Origins with a lovely little pile of 4 card stands from DMG's $5 shelf!  I'm looking forward to using them when I get my Betrayal at House on the Hill Legacy game going.

The bolivian rosewood on the bottom is one I ordered a few months back, and the new bubinga one matches it perfectly, but the others are all slightly different shapes and sizes.  It's pretty cool - I guess card stands are a good teaching tool for apprentices and/or good for experiments.

Also - what wood is the big one on top?  It's super dark red, with a couple thick black stripes running through it.  Could it be an unusually dark and stripe-y piece of padauk?

IMG_1468.JPG

IMG_1472.JPG

IMG_1475.JPG

That back & grain makes me think padauk! May be an older piece that has seen some sun, which is why it's less bright orange and more burnt/dark orange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...