Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

1 minute ago, tgpumpkin said:

The Lute is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to put together a marketing strategy @Thomas Browne to make people more aware of our cause to make the lute dream a reality.

ITS SONG MUST BE HEARD!!!!!!!!!!

But... what about Dusty Doom (tm)?

The Lute is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to put together a marketing strategy @Thomas Browne to make people more aware of our cause to make the lute dream a reality.

ITS SONG MUST BE HEARD!!!!!!!!!!

re: Marketing Strategy --

hmm... if you build it, I promise not to sing?

1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

But... what about Dusty Doom (tm)?

Come on...I'm not abandoning Dusty Doom™ , DD is the next revolution of the household cleaning industry and is the zenith of usefulness.  The proposed lute, is not.  

Besides, we all know the years they are spending in R&D will pay off when they finally unleash Dusty Doom to the world.  As excited as we all are for that moment, I trust the braintrust of DMG to release it when it's truly ready.

Then again...wouldn't it be cool if the Dusty Doom™ was ALSO a weapon?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  Maybe the wooden handle would be discreet cover for a nunchuk configuration that could be triggered should a housekeeping agent find them selves in a perilous situation with rival housekeepers or zombies.  Truly this is something that the mastermind weaponsmiths at DMG are considering as they seek to turn the household cleaning industry on its head.  They would have no equal!!!!!!!

OH THE POSSIBILITIES!!!!!!11111

It's both doom to dust and doom to henchmen looking to thwart a housekeeper's duty.

DUSTY DOOM....THE NAME.....IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW

30 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Come on...I'm not abandoning Dusty Doom™ , DD is the next revolution of the household cleaning industry and is the zenith of usefulness.  The proposed lute, is not.  

Besides, we all know the years they are spending in R&D will pay off when they finally unleash Dusty Doom to the world.  As excited as we all are for that moment, I trust the braintrust of DMG to release it when it's truly ready.

Then again...wouldn't it be cool if the Dusty Doom™ was ALSO a weapon?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  Maybe the wooden handle would be discreet cover for a nunchuk configuration that could be triggered should a housekeeping agent find them selves in a perilous situation with rival housekeepers or zombies.  Truly this is something that the mastermind weaponsmiths at DMG are considering as they seek to turn the household cleaning industry on its head.  They would have no equal!!!!!!!

Actually rather than the nunchuk - I'd prefer like the extendable 'sword cane' version -- just push a button and the blade pops out the end of the duster.

Perfect for that unexpected assault.. or just when you need to skewer those pesky spiders or something.

25 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Actually rather than the nunchuk - I'd prefer like the extendable 'sword cane' version -- just push a button and the blade pops out the end of the duster.

Perfect for that unexpected assault.. or just when you need to skewer those pesky spiders or something.

I'm all for a sword cane style for Dusty Doom ; ).

9 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

@Konas - You hear this?  I think Jeremiah has his next assignment!! :D

4 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Hah! Nice! Unfortunately I don't believe there was a write in section on the poll!

9 minutes ago, Konas said:

Hah! Nice! Unfortunately I don't believe there was a write in section on the poll!

And we are correcting that 'oversight' here in the forums :D

8 minutes ago, Konas said:

What poll?  Are you having polls on the devil?  That's unconstitutional or something.

p.s. Barb wants magical daggers...

57 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

I think this is the start of a beautiful partnership @Thomas Browne

D1385B78-2168-4464-981E-E628F56A644D.jpeg

I think this is the start of a beautiful partnership @Thomas Browne

D1385B78-2168-4464-981E-E628F56A644D.jpeg

Still some of my best Photoshop work ever. Or was it a pic from a Con I saw you both at? We will never know.

Actually, I do have a thought... could DMG make custom walking sticks if people asked? Or better yet "sword sticks" (where the blade is also wooden)? I had a character with one, but honestly, I sometimes feel like a good walking stick could benefit me out and about at cons with all the walking (I'm missing joints in my feet, and it means shock that'd be absorbed instead just travels all through the leg).

Just now, HarenM said:

Actually, I do have a thought... could DMG make custom walking sticks if people asked? Or better yet "sword sticks" (where the blade is also wooden)? I had a character with one, but honestly, I sometimes feel like a good walking stick could benefit me out and about at cons with all the walking (I'm missing joints in my feet, and it means shock that'd be absorbed instead just travels all through the leg).

We could but we don't have a lathe so it would all be bandsaw work, which isn't quite the same quality. We will try anything once though....

Oh, I'd be willing to be a test subject. Money is tight for a few months, but after that I'll be spending a lot of money, I think!

6 minutes ago, HarenM said:

How about a wand walking stick.  Like Mr. Malfoy.  Ha!

31 minutes ago, Konas said:

And because of the lack of a write-in on the poll --

KonasFired.png.31f8123a6d2ee030a36931074358964c.png

1 hour ago, Thomas Browne said:

And because of the lack of a write-in on the poll --

KonasFired.png.31f8123a6d2ee030a36931074358964c.png

I really don't think I can be fired. I don't think its possible.

1 minute ago, Konas said:

I really don't think I can be fired. I don't think its possible.

Maybe we could get Puzz to glue you to the ceiling.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

4 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

3 hours ago, WxCougar said:

3 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

Hey @Jeremiah the Monk -- since @Konas is not making this an option on the poll - we are writing in our own choice!!! (BTW - Welcome to the asylum.. I mean the community :D )

Edited by Thomas Browne
add WxCougar quote

This forum will work as Poll if you ask me, I can make whatever wins on the site Poll and also make whatever the most popular idea that comes about in this forum. I believe my skills are only limited by imagination, and with all of your imaginations working together I can create something EPIC!

Just now, Thomas Browne said:

That depends on how well you play it :D

and how well @Jeremiah the Monkmakes it. The Bard and the Lute must both be in tune to create harmonic consonance! (as DMG's resident Bard, I'll give him all the musical advice i can offer 😀

3 hours ago, Konas said:

We could but we don't have a lathe so it would all be bandsaw work, which isn't quite the same quality. We will try anything once though....

See yet another reason to put a lathe over in the corner then @Jeremiah the Monk can also use it for Dust Doom's™ handle.