Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

2 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

Man you must have a serious collection of carving knives because you’re carving an awfully big hole in my heart here. ;) 

I have two words for you.  Road trip.

35 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

@Konas, Jaemus was very happy with his African Mahogany Token Shield. 

Excellent. Glad to hear it. Did you use it?

3 minutes ago, Konas said:

Excellent. Glad to hear it. Did you use it?

Yep.  For Nemesis.  A couple of cocos on one side of the table and the shield on the other.  We were trying to play 6 player coop again, but Jaemus' kid kept getting killed, so we quit.

6 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Yep.  For Nemesis.  A couple of cocos on one side of the table and the shield on the other.  We were trying to play 6 player coop again, but Jaemus' kid kept getting killed, so we quit.

Did it work well?

4 minutes ago, Konas said:

Did it work well?

Yes.  There are a lot of tokens in that game where you're grabbing them: malfunction, fire, ammo/hits, noise, dead aliens, dead humans, and indicator stones.  So the coco footprint was much smaller on the main storage.  Then we had 2 cocos on the other side of the table for easier reach for that side of the table.

Some pictures I just took of one of the dice towers I got (others were for friends) and Lumberjack tears dice. I love it! I use it when I need to roll for my online Changeling game.

PHOTO_20190503_104204.jpg

PHOTO_20190503_104210.jpg

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, HarenM said:

Some pictures I just took of one of the dice towers I got (others were for friends) and Lumberjack tears dice. I love it! I use it when I need to roll for my online Changeling game.

Looks great!

All d10s? 

Edited by Zoxe

27 minutes ago, HarenM said:

Looks great. Thanks for posting. May all your rolls through it be TENS!!!!

Just now, Zoxe said:

Looks great.

All d10s? 

Yeah, since a lot of the games I play are d10 specifically... actually, that reminds me... one second. My older and bigger dice tower with African Blackwood and Yellowheart d10s all produced by Dog Might!

PHOTO_20190503_111531.jpg

PHOTO_20190503_111544.jpg

1 minute ago, HarenM said:

Yeah, since a lot of the games I play are d10 specifically... actually, that reminds me... one second. My older and bigger dice tower with African Blackwood and Yellowheart d10s all produced by Dog Might!

Love the metal logo!

2 minutes ago, HarenM said:

Let me guess.  You are musical?

3 minutes ago, HarenM said:

I remember that Dice Tower! That was a couple years ago in the old shop!

11 minutes ago, Konas said:

Looks great. Thanks for posting. May all your rolls through it be TENS!!!!

I don't know - if you're rolling d20's that's not so great.

And if you're  rolling d4's or d6's or something - you're group might thing you're cheating if they come up tens :D

3 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Let me guess.  You are musical?

Ha ha, no, that's a symbol that I developed with another player for our 13th Age game after our characters became Icons. My character was a bard, and her character was tattooed with a blind wyvern with a blue star for an eye from near birth when her mother prayed to the gods (and foolishly wasn't specific WHICH god answered) that her daughter be powerful. So we mixed their symbols with that of the Icon (Prince of Shadows) mine was replacing to make that.

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

I remember that Dice Tower! That was a couple years ago in the old shop!

Yeah, and there was another you made for the other player too! Hers was blue, I think.

Eee!! I would know that heart & dragon scales & music notes symbol anywhere!! Happy to have you here!

4 hours ago, Zoe said:

Eee!! I would know that heart & dragon scales & music notes symbol anywhere!! Happy to have you here!

Yep! And as long as we're doing these... also I've been around for a while, I just kinda haven't been on forums much for a while, been busy.

PHOTO_20190503_164635.jpg

PHOTO_20190503_164647.jpg

PHOTO_20190503_164700.jpg

My awesome custom box that houses the spot lights for my jewelry and craft business. At the Art Festival. The window washes out how pretty the stain is.

20190518_093027.jpg

20190518_161141.jpg

So we met this guy at Paizocon who loved your screen. He also adored the dice towers we have and the wood dice. You may well be hearing from him soon. (For those who don't know this is Wayne Reynolds aka WAR).

We got him to sign the screen :)

43095.jpeg

6 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

So we met this guy at Paizocon who loved your screen. He also adored the dice towers we have and the wood dice. You may well be hearing from him soon. (For those who don't know this is Wayne Reynolds aka WAR).

We got him to sign the screen :)

43095.jpeg

That is AMAZING! Crazy! I love that guy! Feel free to give him my direct email. Konas@dogmight.com!!!

Paizo just tweeted about it with pics too! I love where and how he signed it.

1 minute ago, Konas said:

Paizo just tweeted about it with pics too! I love where and how he signed it.

Can you post a pic?

2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Can you post a pic?

Trying to. Give me a minute.

4 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Can you post a pic?

war.jpg

3 hours ago, Konas said:

That is AMAZING! Crazy! I love that guy! Feel free to give him my direct email. Konas@dogmight.com!!!

Gave him your email. He was all kinds of excited about the dice tower. We also attracted the paizo employee who took the pic for twitter.