Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Just now, Thomas Browne said:

Nod.  The monterillo and redheart were tempting to me.  Now my biggest temptations are things like the benge dragon tray or the granadillo rolling tray.

So far I'm managing to hold off on those (because I know I will have a dragon sheath order going through in the near future).

Wait on the rolling tray...until you see what we have coming tomorrow.

Just now, Konas said:

Hah! Yes, I have accidentally proven that you haven't hacked into our camera system!

Or maybe we're just letting you think that to put you off our trail.

5 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Am I going to be swearing at you again tomorrow, @Konas?

We shall see...we shall see...

54 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I've been struggling to keep up the stop sign for that flame birch dice box now that it's 30% off.  It would be a sweet little jewelry box.

I got my wife a leopardwood one as a jewelry box and she absolutely loves it.  I then spoiled her with a Redheart dragon sheath with foam to use as a travel jewelry box.  So she would approve!

38 minutes ago, Konas said:

Oooh exciting!! The suspense is building.

2 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

I got my wife a leopardwood one as a jewelry box and she absolutely loves it.  I then spoiled her with a Redheart dragon sheath with foam to use as a travel jewelry box.  So she would approve!

I have no self control.  I sprung for the cherry box.  I might have done the flame birch one, but the picture had a glare to the point I couldn't see the wood grain.

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

I have no self control.  I sprung for the cherry box.  I might have done the flame birch one, but the picture had a glare to the point I couldn't see the wood grain.

Cherry will be nice for a jewelry box and will look pretty as it ages. I put pluck foam in hers and made little compartments for her earrings and such.

Edited by LuckyIke

40 minutes ago, Konas said:

Please tell me it has a swimming pool like slide into it.

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

I’m imagining this, but in benge.

28E705E5-B096-4816-89AC-65AAA6BE51D1.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Am I going to be swearing at you again tomorrow, @Konas?

4 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

Oooh exciting!! The suspense is building.

I will post in this forum when we have some pics. Before it is up on our site.

3 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

No, no slide. But lots of other features. Barb, it may not be your bag because it is an RPG thing.

I will tell you that it looks awfully sexy in our shop right now. May want to check on the hacked cameras for a look see.

1 minute ago, Konas said:

I will post in this forum when we have some pics. Before it is up on our site.

I knew there was a reason I liked you ;-)

6 minutes ago, Konas said:

I will tell you that it looks awfully sexy in our shop right now. May want to check on the hacked cameras for a look see.

The mole did mention something about a blinged-out DM screen...the shop is just so huge though and airborne sawdust and Lumberjack musk seem to have mixed and created a thick haze that makes it hard to see any details.

3 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

The mole did mention something about a blinged-out DM screen...the shop is just so huge though and airborne sawdust and Lumberjack musk seem to have mixed and created a thick haze that makes it hard to see any details.

Hah. You are kind of right but its not a traditional one. I don't know how I feel about the occasional reference to my musk.

1 minute ago, Konas said:

Hah. You are kind of right but its not a traditional one. I don't know how I feel about the occasional reference to my musk.

Musk is better than funk...

Just now, Konas said:

You did say it looked sexy in the shop. You didn’t specify if you were referring to the woodworking projects, or...

Just now, LuckyIke said:

You did say it looked sexy in the shop. You didn’t specify if you were referring to the woodworking projects, or...

Geez.  Now I'm picturing Mike wearing rhinestones and feathers.

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

And by Mike you mean Cameron. He is more of the rhinestone and feather guy. He wore spurs on one of our freaky Fridays at the shop.

For those of you that don't know, on Fridays here everyone can wear whatever they want, within reason, and we vote on who is the freakiest at our Friday afternoon shop meeting. We also have beers. Barb was with us at the end of our last one!

3 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

LIKE A RHINESTONE COWBOY!!!  I miss Glen Campbell already

3 minutes ago, Konas said:

And by Mike you mean Cameron. He is more of the rhinestone and feather guy. He wore spurs on one of our freaky Fridays at the shop.

For those of you that don't know, on Fridays here everyone can wear whatever they want, within reason, and we vote on who is the freakiest at our Friday afternoon shop meeting. We also have beers. Barb was with us at the end of our last one!

I remember the polish vodka more than the beer.  I don't recall any freaky clothes though.  Sawdust did have a "Sawdust" dog tag.

3 minutes ago, Konas said:

Is the usual uniform mandated to be plaid?

As this Friday is the Final Countdown Countdown, I imagine someone will show up like this:

18309C87-BBCB-48E8-969B-742E42A17478.gif

2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Ugh.  I'm out of reactions for the day.  Can you guys up that setting or something?

While you're at it, how about changing the PM settings so we can have more than one at a time?