Jump to content
Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Serge Darveau said:

Redheart and Purpleheart :) 

I don't see the purpleheart at all.  You must have something weird going on with your flash and that background.  They look great by the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sinister Liam said:

Three pieces of gum and a turkey leg?

That exact product will be going up on our in stock page today...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I have a question for those with large dragon sheath collections:  how do the dimensions (height, specifically) of your slimline dragon sheaths compare to the XL sheaths and the beveled sheaths?  I'm wondering if the XLs and the beveleds will fit inside a GM system, or if they're like the regular dragon sheaths which are too big.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aurah Christian said:

So I have a question for those with large dragon sheath collections:  how do the dimensions (height, specifically) of your slimline dragon sheaths compare to the XL sheaths and the beveled sheaths?  I'm wondering if the XLs and the beveleds will fit inside a GM system, or if they're like the regular dragon sheaths which are too big.

The XLs will fit but let me check in the morning on the beveled ones. I believe they will but want to double check.

Hope that helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Konas said:

The XLs will fit but let me check in the morning on the beveled ones. I believe they will but want to double check.

Hope that helps!

@Konas, If you had a TV, you wouldn't be here answering questions.  😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Aurah Christian said:

So I have a question for those with large dragon sheath collections:  how do the dimensions (height, specifically) of your slimline dragon sheaths compare to the XL sheaths and the beveled sheaths?  I'm wondering if the XLs and the beveleds will fit inside a GM system, or if they're like the regular dragon sheaths which are too big.

Both the XLs and the Beveled will fit in a GMS. Plenty of room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

@Konas, If you had a TV, you wouldn't be here answering questions.  😛

And that would be a good thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

If you've got that much time - how about some more "Name that board!" :D

 

All right, here's a tough one. It has been used on rare occasions by us. It is VERY dense and is what I made my own personal Dragon Sheath out of.

IMG_3428.jpg

thRHP9VFO5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sinister Liam said:

Now that is absolutely three pieces of gum and a turkey leg

 

7 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Katalox?

Well...one of you is right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Konas said:

 

Well...one of you is right.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it's me!  Boom!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that turned out to be fairly easy. Let's try something harder.

There are 4 woods used in the building of this hammer. One each for the base wood, the end caps and sculpt, the small trim, and a final for the handle. I know it is hard to see in the pic but let's see if you can get 3 outta 4.

21616328_915617871941651_1268424369464550619_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Konas said:

Well that turned out to be fairly easy. Let's try something harder.

There are 4 woods used in the building of this hammer. One each for the base wood, the end caps and sculpt, the small trim, and a final for the handle. I know it is hard to see in the pic but let's see if you can get 3 outta 4.

21616328_915617871941651_1268424369464550619_n.jpg

Well I did kind of cheat.  On the dice KS, someone asked for katalox, and you said that your sheath was made out of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Wenge for caps/sculpt?

Yeppers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Wenge for caps/sculpt?

Agreed.

Birch for the trim, cherry for the handle and some very nice chechen for the head?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

Agreed.

Birch for the trim, cherry for the handle and some very nice chechen for the head?

Trim and handle are correct. But it is not Chechen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...