Jump to content
Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Sinister Liam said:

@Barb Bliss it’s always ok to lie to a redhead. It fuels their particular brand of fury 🙂

Just the hat is red.  😛 I'm what people kindly call salt and pepper.  (humming "Push it.  Push it real good.")

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:53 AM, tgpumpkin said:

@Konas @Zoe I figured this might help the folks around the shop get into the Christmas spirit.  Happy workers are productive workers.....

61433EC4-1A4F-4D67-8B36-46962FADF71F.jpeg

90159B2A-EA00-4BFA-BBB5-4AE16FA9C158.jpeg

Simply amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok - so @Konas just left after dropping off the custom table topper.  

First of all - thank you so much to @Konas and all of the DMG crew who helped make it.  It is absolutely beautiful!

Now for pics (including additional loot)

Everything:

IMG_20181204_152347190.thumb.jpg.7efada080cad4f81de5c559a8d8f7969.jpg

 

Close ups of a couple of really beautiful rails:

IMG_20181204_152400713.thumb.jpg.cf936823f4f166f64b948fdf82a5847f.jpg

IMG_20181204_152412689.thumb.jpg.39837ff97f7be8023577fab6368bf47b.jpg

 

And the accessory rail (to make a 'half size' table) and loot:

IMG_20181204_152428241.thumb.jpg.5eb55c1cb34a930c3b38cbd39f859cf9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Miscellaneous loot:

Demon's Blood Tray

IMG_20181204_152441731.thumb.jpg.662a1c2ada9fd5b31b0f32a939ac2afc.jpg

 

Black Limba Slimline Sheath -- I love the highlight of the orange in this piece!

IMG_20181204_152446043.thumb.jpg.0a4c407bf192c8118940941f71d394ae.jpg

IMG_20181204_152455549.thumb.jpg.99d11020b34af67e440ff5d1f003dec3.jpg

IMG_20181204_152507036.thumb.jpg.1a4c51f4d2fe6e89d5c0814d475d0f14.jpg

 

and the surprise of the group - the dragon try I had been admiring -- which is as gorgeous as I had thought it would be

IMG_20181204_152515362.thumb.jpg.27e89b6ea6f4d348934215e3f0ed633b.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

What's this piece for?

image.png.fab8f2fad1a4265c30195b76dba23a1b.png

The table comes in two halves.  If I don't want/need the full size table, I can take one half -- put that rail on the end, and have a mini-table.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

The table comes in two halves.  If I don't want/need the full size table, I can take one half -- put that rail on the end, and have a mini-table.

Nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

@Thomas Browne I am so envious of your gaming table.  I hope someday to have one of my own.  

I'm already pleased with it.. just setting up my solo Gloomhaven campaign again on it.  And one day I'd love to have a full gaming table - but for now, this is awesome enough :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

I'm already pleased with it.. just setting up my solo Gloomhaven campaign again on it.  And one day I'd love to have a full gaming table - but for now, this is awesome enough :) 

Stupid question.  Is the solo Gloomhaven in the rule book somewhere?  Tomorrow is my last Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday at work for the rest of the year, so I'll have some time on my hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Stupid question.  Is the solo Gloomhaven in the rule book somewhere?  Tomorrow is my last Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday at work for the rest of the year, so I'll have some time on my hands.

Well kind of.  I don't remember where.. but basically the idea is that one player controls two to four characters. 

But since you have full knowledge of the characters actions, you bump the difficulty up 1 level in terms of monster level/trap damage (but not XP and Gold rewards)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

Miscellaneous loot:

Demon's Blood Tray

IMG_20181204_152441731.thumb.jpg.662a1c2ada9fd5b31b0f32a939ac2afc.jpg

 

Black Limba Slimline Sheath -- I love the highlight of the orange in this piece!

IMG_20181204_152446043.thumb.jpg.0a4c407bf192c8118940941f71d394ae.jpg

IMG_20181204_152455549.thumb.jpg.99d11020b34af67e440ff5d1f003dec3.jpg

IMG_20181204_152507036.thumb.jpg.1a4c51f4d2fe6e89d5c0814d475d0f14.jpg

 

and the surprise of the group - the dragon try I had been admiring -- which is as gorgeous as I had thought it would be

IMG_20181204_152515362.thumb.jpg.27e89b6ea6f4d348934215e3f0ed633b.jpg

 

So pleased you liked everything. We were really proud of the table. That's the first ever sculpted one we have ever made in its entirety. It may seem like a simple build but it isn't. Lot of exacting details matching it to extruded aluminum.

Great to meet Thomas as well. Super nice guy. And the area he lives in is just beautiful. Rolling hills and trees everywhere. I was, once again, very glad that I didn't make the stop on the way to PAX. I don't think the truck and trailer would have made it around some of those curves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Konas said:

So pleased you liked everything. We were really proud of the table. That's the first ever sculpted one we have ever made in its entirety. It may seem like a simple build but it isn't. Lot of exacting details matching it to extruded aluminum.

Great to meet Thomas as well. Super nice guy. And the area he lives in is just beautiful. Rolling hills and trees everywhere. I was, once again, very glad that I didn't make the stop on the way to PAX. I don't think the truck and trailer would have made it around some of those curves.

And it was great to meet you as well @Konas!  And I'm glad to see you made it home safely.

You and the team have every reason to be proud of that table.. it's gorgeous.. I could not be happier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...