Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

2 hours ago, Sinister Liam said:

We just finished the last of our Ectoplasm Cider from Far From the Tree Cidery in Salem, MA. Its green bell peppers, jalapeños, and Kiwis. They put it out every Halloween. If you cats are ever on the North Shore in Mass, that’s the place to check out. 

That sounds wild. I need a wow react for that one.

I forgot to stage my pictures.  smh.  Oh well...  My Black Limba screen and shelf.  My camera and photographic "talents" leave a little bit to be desired.  It really is stunning in person.

image.thumb.png.793cadc46e2ab5571f018db34f587e2a.png

A little better picture of the left panel  without all the glare.

image.thumb.png.a8f93b09d3ef1ec7214228b60fcf162f.png

image.thumb.png.acb355f8281c1d426542a99b38fdeb2f.png

15 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

I forgot to stage my pictures.  smh.  Oh well...  My Black Limba screen and shelf.  My camera and photographic "talents" leave a little bit to be desired.  It really is stunning in person.

It looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good all set up! What are you going to GM?

15 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

and THIS is why you will never retire! :D

29 minutes ago, Konas said:

It looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good all set up! What are you going to GM?

I have zero idea.  I might steal your campaign within a campaign.

3 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

I have zero idea.  I might steal your campaign within a campaign.

That's a great idea. Steal away. You should make Puzz and Sawdust NPCs. We could make a thread here and you can keep us updated on your progress and we can help with stupid ideas!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

That's a great idea. Steal away. You should make Puzz and Sawdust NPCs. We could make a thread here and you can keep us updated on your progress and we can help with stupid ideas!!!!!!

I'm all about stupid ideas!  The hardest part is figuring out who to play with.  People and their varying/busy schedules and varying personalities.

Edited by Barb Bliss

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

I'm all about stupid ideas!  The hardest part is figuring out who to play with.  People and their varying/busy schedules and varying personalities.

Goddamn adults!

Just now, Konas said:

Goddamn adults!

I know!  The two most fun neighbors: 1 can't sit still longer than 20 minutes and the other spends every other work week in Mexico (plus traveling back and forth).

6 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

Adulting gets in the way of so many fun things.

Adulting is overrated.

<and now I have Peter Pan running through my head -- I won't grow up.  I don't want to go to school....>

OK, here's some more pictures, some with staging.  Can't let @RomyCat and @Serge Darveau one up me.   This is my garden kitty, Lilly.  I've had her in my yard for about 20 years.  🐈  Sorry about the quality of the pictures.  If I get any distance away, the flash just makes them glare.  Without it, they're too dark.

image.thumb.png.6534a09ffff0e5583a68e7b9684c2de0.png

Massive Darkness mini props.  That Black Limba is just ridiculous.  

image.thumb.png.bcb2219718d8f89f08bd9622dc8be63c.png

@tgpumpkin, This is for you!  My Sentinels and Sheaths.  As you can see, I don't have 20 of them, but what I do have are pretty spectacular.  @Konas and DMG are da bomb!  My favorite is hard to pick, but it's between the Ziricote XL Sheath, the aluminum inlay Sheath, and the BoRo Sentinel.

Note: @Thomas Browne still may have some resentments over the BoCo and BoRo sentinels and Ziricote sheath, given I beat him to them by about 14 seconds combined.  I don't know if this makes me a bad person, but I still don't feel bad about that. 

image.png.a126fffc879545f5759b777ee8f7b0e2.png

2 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

@tgpumpkin, This is for you!  My Sentinels and Sheaths.  As you can see, I don't have 20 of them, but what I do have are pretty spectacular.  @Konas and DMG are da bomb!  My favorite is hard to pick, but it's between the Ziricote XL Sheath, the aluminum inlay Sheath, and the BoRo Sentinel.

Note: @Thomas Browne still may have some resentments over the BoCo and BoRo sentinels and Ziricote sheath, given I beat him to them by about 14 seconds combined.  I don't know if this makes me a bad person, but I still don't feel bad about that. 

You have as many sentinels, xl sheaths and dragon sheaths as my husband and I do :).

23 hours ago, WxCougar said:

You have as many sentinels, xl sheaths and dragon sheaths as my husband and I do :).

Well, I need storage for all the wooden dice 🙄  It will have to be spectacular to  tempt me to get another.  I still may give one or two sheaths as gifts.

On 11/17/2018 at 7:19 PM, Barb Bliss said:

Given that I got some pretty spectacular pieces anyway (including a Boco sentinel and a XL Ziricote sheath) - It doesn't bother me that much.  I'm envious still of a few (especially the Boco) - but I am satisfied with my pieces.

I just like to give you a hard time about it @Barb Bliss, as you and @ElysianPeace seem to be my nemesis on grabbing stuff most of the time.

7 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Given that I got some pretty spectacular pieces anyway (including a Boco sentinel and a XL Ziricote sheath) - It doesn't bother me that much.  I'm envious still of a few (especially the Boco) - but I am satisfied with my pieces.

I just like to give you a hard time about it @Barb Bliss, as you and @ElysianPeace seem to be my nemesis on grabbing stuff most of the time.

Not sure what's happened to Arianna, Eric, and Ian.  It's lonelier without them on here.

15 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Not sure what's happened to Arianna, Eric, and Ian.  It's lonelier without them on here.

I agree. They just dropped off the face of the forums. They are missed.

On 11/17/2018 at 4:19 PM, Barb Bliss said:

Absolutely gorgeous!  I especially dig the galaxy/Cthulhu combo.  What wood is on the second Sentinel from the left?  I really like it.

Which reminds me, I still need to post pictures of my AC... feels like time escapes me lately.

8 minutes ago, LaBelleFleur said:

Absolutely gorgeous!  I especially dig the galaxy/Cthulhu combo.  What wood is on the second Sentinel from the left?  I really like it.

Which reminds me, I still need to post pictures of my AC... feels like time escapes me lately.

That's Bolivian Rosewood, or BoRo as we call it here on the forums. It is @Barb Bliss's favorite!

On 11/17/2018 at 6:19 PM, Barb Bliss said:

*squints*

youre holding back.  I maintain you have 20 or so tucked away up there.  

Still am bitter about that boco eye getting away.  Hope to snag a boro down the future for me.  Also may want some more spalted tamarind.  

very nice collection @Barb Bliss.  You should be proud...you destroyed the hearts of @Thomas Browne and myself to secure that collection.  Now if you’ll excuse me there’s a bench that Needs sitting on....

8 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

*squints*

youre holding back.  I maintain you have 20 or so tucked away up there.  

Still am bitter about that boco eye getting away.  Hope to snag a boro down the future for me.  Also may want some more spalted tamarind.  

very nice collection @Barb Bliss.  You should be proud...you destroyed the hearts of @Thomas Browne and myself to secure that collection.  Now if you’ll excuse me there’s a bench that Needs sitting on....

My redheart brother, would I really lie to you?  You squash my heart...