Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

2 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

You think I live in Ohio?  While I have a great love for that fine state as my homeland I don’t call it home anymore....

......I LIVE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

D7FE362C-E076-4593-9A2C-3C81E0AA3E2B.jpeg

And the world shudders as a dark shadow reaches out from that once fine state to envelop all.

1 minute ago, Konas said:

@Barb Bliss @LuckyIke@Adam@Thomas Browne@tgpumpkin@ElysianPeace@RomyCat@Ian Coyle@Russonc@Serge Darveau@SeeSome

Mike and I got a new toy....we are a little bit excited right now. But, no matter how hard you try, I will not divulge what we are making. No one here even knows but the 2 of us.

20180221_094219.jpg

Hmm.. looks like a CNC Engraver....

So you're making wooden gifts certificates again and sending us each one??? :D

My hope is that you are somehow incorporating Viking culture with pirate culture.  I'd love it if you were making a plank.  I don't have a boat.  I don't live in a coastal city.  But damn, I'd love a fancy plank.  And when my 8th grade students were irritating me, I could tell them where to walk.

At the same time, I might just need a dogmight big ass hammer.

Even better, the Maul they have at conventions.  That would give me more range to thump knuckleheads in the third row.

19 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Hmm.. looks like a CNC Engraver....

So you're making wooden gifts certificates again and sending us each one??? :D

That looks like it’s for turning! Are we finally getting feather dusters?

1 minute ago, ElysianPeace said:

Hah, Dusty Doom!!!!

15 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

Hmm.. if it's for turning - maybe they're making table legs and are making a gaming table!! <grin, duck, run like h___>

5 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Hmm.. if it's for turning - maybe they're making table legs and are making a gaming table!! <grin, duck, run like h___>

Noooooooooooooooooo! WE WILL NEVER EVER EVER MAKE TABLES.....probably.

1 hour ago, Konas said:

@Barb Bliss @LuckyIke@Adam@Thomas Browne@tgpumpkin@ElysianPeace@RomyCat@Ian Coyle@Russonc@Serge Darveau@SeeSome

Mike and I got a new toy....we are a little bit excited right now. But, no matter how hard you try, I will not divulge what we are making. No one here even knows but the 2 of us.

20180221_094219.jpg

My money is on a fancy wooden version of Professor Farnsworth’s fingerlonger.  You know, for pushing the button on the lathe with style.

1BE776AC-83E8-41BD-82CF-0BE684459B8F.jpeg.8165f17a0aeda744272cef20b3949ae2.jpeg

1 hour ago, Konas said:

WOODEN DICE HAVE ARRIVED! :ph34r:

Just now, Serge Darveau said:

harry potter wand :)   Expelliamus

harry-potter-wands-magic-tricks-for-christmas.thumb.jpg.a04f2b2a659da4328c0c9fa658293a1c.jpg

Oh man...I have a whole lot of Harry Potter fans in my family and friends...that could get dangerous when it comes time to give gifts. My wallet hopes that @Serge Darveau is wrong.

On 2/20/2018 at 10:55 AM, Adam said:

24ydnu.jpg

@Adam, when you put images in this way, I can't see them.  The bank isn't happy unless it takes away all the fun.  Can you paste in the image so I can see it?

On 2/20/2018 at 12:22 PM, Lindsey said:

Accurate depiction of the level of sawdust cleaned off products while shipping today...also I used the same technique Image result for sawdust gif

Another image poor suffering Barb can't see :(

20 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

You think I live in Ohio?  While I have a great love for that fine state as my homeland I don’t call it home anymore....

......I LIVE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

D7FE362C-E076-4593-9A2C-3C81E0AA3E2B.jpeg

I want to say Illinois...

p.s. See you in the B1G tourney finals!

2 hours ago, Konas said:

20180221_094219.jpg

I have 10 bucks that says the first thing you make is a top.

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

I have 10 bucks that says the first thing you make is a top.

You would lose that bet.

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

You would lose that bet.

Huh, I thought that was the standard first project item.  You must have used a lathe somewhere else before????

2 minutes ago, TheAuthorOfOZ said:

Wow, thanks for the coupon code DMG :D  Appreciate it immensely.  You have no idea how cool this stuff is going to look when I start bringing it to my LARP.

I've already forgotten it.  Harrumph...

I don't know that this has been asked of you guys before, but have you ever made cribbage boards?  That is a game that I can always get my father-in-law to play with me while I'm visit my wife's parents.  Even though I'm more of a hobby gamer, I think many of your designs would make amazing cribbage boards.

32 minutes ago, Doc Rissel said:

I don't know that this has been asked of you guys before, but have you ever made cribbage boards?  That is a game that I can always get my father-in-law to play with me while I'm visit my wife's parents.  Even though I'm more of a hobby gamer, I think many of your designs would make amazing cribbage boards.

I've gotten some messages about this a couple times! They're not quite as bad as tables, but...

34 minutes ago, Doc Rissel said:

We would love to but they are surprisingly labor intensive and that makes the cost very unattractive. The other Mike has played a lot of Cribbage and, therefore, knows what it would entail.