Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Just now, Konas said:

The Pink Drunk Trunk Tile. Cuz it's an elephant...with a trunk...and you'd be drunk! Get it?

Aaaarrrggg.  There has to be an elephant pun in there, but I'm not seeing it.

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Aaaarrrggg.  There has to be an elephant pun in there, but I'm not seeing it.

Admittedly that one was a bit of a groaner. But saying Pink Drunk Trunk Tile with too much Gin in you will be fun.

3 minutes ago, Konas said:

Admittedly that one was a bit of a groaner. But saying Pink Drunk Trunk Tile with too much Gin in you will be fun.

And a mouth full of peanuts.  Don't think I'll be able to trumpet "Pink Drunk Trunk Tile" in those circumstances.  But I'll charge ahead none the less.

Edited by Barb Bliss

16 minutes ago, Zoe said:

@Thomas Browne @yatescory Bwahahaha, I'm so glad Thomas picked up that a caramel-y Rosewood Skirmish Box, and I'm further delighted that you knew he needed it, Cory. ;)

@Barb Bliss YESSSS I'm so glad they arrived safely! What a journey they had, it seems, my word! I will admit: I giggled when I packaged up the pink elephant. I just love it. I agree - house rules needed for sure!!

I also love the couple of lines of sapwood in the slats used for the base of it.  It really is beautiful.

But I still hold you partially responsible @Zoe!

32 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Chechen:

image.thumb.png.12fc33f62ed235e633c32ccb6fc52717.png

image.thumb.png.c50a358cccb8a40c95215e10a3f30f08.png

And you fixed your date/time stamp! :D

Edited by LuckyIke

2 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

Barb your BoRo is gorgeous!!!! Loook at your dragon!!! What a pretty tile.

oooh that benge looks goooooooood and yes canary is lovely(is that a bit of pink on the back of that one canary tile????)

Your pink elephant is hilarious! I hope some house rules will somehow be incorporated for it. 

The pink  uh blush is in the canary tile.  It's the only tile with blush on it.

2 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

And you fixed your date/time stamp! :D

I cannot figure out how to remove it, but did figure out how to fix it.  Stupid camera.

Holy crap those look amazing.  Unbelievably jealous @Barb Bliss congratulations on such a beautiful set of cocos.  This is why I needs to get some natural wood collection going.  Don’t get me wrong I love my tasty fire cocos but I need some of that fancy wood in my life too.

at least my boco tile keeps me company on my nightstand 

image.jpg

1 hour ago, yatescory said:

Chechen is the winner Barb...imo...what are your thoughts?

Boco is always the winner.  Boco is life.

13 hours ago, yatescory said:

Chechen is the winner Barb...imo...what are your thoughts?

Definitely Rosewood.  In hindsight, I probably should have gone with a Rosewood XL Sammich and a regular size Rosewood Sammich, but will enjoy these none the less.  I'm a sucker for a deal though.  Buy 3 and get one free was just too tantalizing.

13 hours ago, yatescory said:

Barb...was that chechen lining a request?   Seems it looks different from the dragonhide in the campaign.

No.  Only special request was the additional pink elephant.

14 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

Holy crap those look amazing.  Unbelievably jealous @Barb Bliss congratulations on such a beautiful set of cocos.  This is why I needs to get some natural wood collection going.  Don’t get me wrong I love my tasty fire cocos but I need some of that fancy wood in my life too.

image.jpg

You keep the walking dead on your nightstand?  No wonder you look like a pumpkin!

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

You keep the walking dead on your nightstand?  No wonder you look like a pumpkin!

You also might notice the “sm” logo in the upper left corner of the picture.  #scytheislife 

i admit the rosewood wood does look beautiful.  Did you snuggle with it last night?  

1 minute ago, tgpumpkin said:

You also might notice the “sm” logo in the upper left corner of the picture.  #scytheislife 

i admit the rosewood wood does look beautiful.  Did you snuggle with it last night?  

No.  But I did dream about it :-)

16 hours ago, tgpumpkin said:

image.jpg

You keep the Bocote tile on your nightstand? What kind of monster have we created?!?!?!

27 minutes ago, Konas said:

You keep the Bocote tile on your nightstand? What kind of monster have we created?!?!?!

A Mighty Barker BoCoCoNut obviously!

Hey it could be worse - he could sleep with it under his pillow waiting for the BoCo fairy to come and give him a complete set.

52 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Hey it could be worse - he could sleep with it under his pillow waiting for the BoCo fairy to come and give him a complete set.

I heard that, tragically, the last of the BoCo fairies met an untimely demise at the hands of a Lich wielding the Dusty Doom.  Rumor has it that the Lich’s grotto still smells of pickles...

1 minute ago, LuckyIke said:

I heard that, tragically, the last of the BoCo fairies met an untimely demise at the hands of a Lich wielding the Dusty Doom.  Rumor has it that the Lich’s grotto still smells of pickles...

That must be why Bocote isn't being offered for the GM System.  No more BoCo fairies.

3 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

That must be why Bocote isn't being offered for the GM System.  No more BoCo fairies.

So I'm lucky to have my BoCo Hero Sleeve soon :)

3 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

Well you also have to consider that Peter Pickle is a huge supporter of the gm (as evidenced by his name in the pics) system and active in the ks.  Since boco smells like pickles when you cut it it’s possible Dmg wanted to avoid traumatizing mr pickle which is why it’s not offered ;)

4 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

Let’s be clear .... that is what I do :) so far the only thing I’ve gotten is an indentation of a Star in my face when I wake up in the morning from the tile.