Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Thanks for all the suggestions on the GM System. It really helps to have a community like you all to bounce stuff off of. 

As promised - pictures of the latest additions to my addicti...umm.. collection.

Ziricote Mini Sheath

ZiricoteMini.jpg

Chechen XL

ChechenXL1.jpg

ChechenXL2.jpg

Benge XL CoCo Sammich

BengeCoco1.jpgBengeCoco2.jpg

Redheart CoCo

RedheartCoco.jpg

Edited by Thomas Browne

@Thomas Browne, Where or where is your Spartan helmet?

p.s. That redheart is luxurious looking.  I got a benge coco as one of my 4 pack, but now am wondering if I should have upcharged to get the redheart. 

Edited by Barb Bliss

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:01 PM, Adam said:

@Konas is right, I cannot get the pictures to do this piece justice. It is gorgeous.

IMG_20180203_205620.jpg

IMG_20180203_205517.jpg

MVIMG_20180203_205356.jpg

Yes, very hard to catch that watery like figure on a pic. You can see it a little bit in the bottom pic. You have yourself a nice piece of Curly Purpleheart!

37 minutes ago, Konas said:

New stock going up today! Probably within the hour.

Oh that BoRo Skirmish Box is beautiful!  But I REALLY REALLY need to stop throwing money at you all - at least for a little while.

1 minute ago, Thomas Browne said:

Oh that BoRo Skirmish Box is beautiful!  But I REALLY REALLY need to stop throwing money at you all - at least for a little while.

I totally understand! I can't afford any of our stuff.

1 minute ago, Konas said:

I totally understand! I can't afford any of our stuff.

Maybe that means you need to lower the prices even further.

Just so you can afford them of course.. really.. that's the only reason.  Honest.

2 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

@Thomas Browne, Where or where is your Spartan helmet?

p.s. That redheart is luxurious looking.  I got a benge coco as one of my 4 pack, but now am wondering if I should have upcharged to get the redheart. 

I don't know.. it must have gotten lost in the mail.  Ask @Konas where it went! :D

15 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

All the skirmish boxes are cool.

57 minutes ago, Konas said:

New stock going up today! Probably within the hour.

@Konas, there are several items that say they are damaged and are being sold at discount, but it's only marked down to standard 30% for the sale...

32 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

@Konas, there are several items that say they are damaged and are being sold at discount, but it's only marked down to standard 30% for the sale...

I think their usual markdown for damaged items is 20-25 percent and since the sale is 30 percent that’s what’s dominating. I haven’t seen them both be applied to any of the damaged merchandise that’s been in stock for the duration of the sale.

3 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

I think their usual markdown for damaged items is 20-25 percent and since the sale is 30 percent that’s what’s dominating. I haven’t seen them both be applied to any of the damaged merchandise that’s been in stock for the duration of the sale.

Image result for i was told there would be no math

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Image result for i was told there would be no math

Day after the Super Bowl in a fair world their wouldn’t be!

Also I can understand why items wouldn’t be doubly on sale. The current sale is pretty generous and the nice thing about the damaged items prices is that after the sale goes away they’ll still be on sale if they are in stock so people who aren’t avid dog might fanatics might be encouraged to try a discounted product.

39 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

The game master system is absolutely beautiful and just 'another thing' I have to add to things I will buy someday.  

I want one badly, but am trying to control myself till I know exactly what I want. It’s a bigger purchase and while the instock ones are very tempting right now i think I’m going to want something a little more me. 

6 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

I want one badly, but am trying to control myself till I know exactly what I want. It’s a bigger purchase and while the instock ones are very tempting right now i think I’m going to want something a little more me. 

I'm in the same boat as you @ElysianPeace.  I have several things I want to do but need to pace myself getting it done.  Definitely want more Boco.  I've been contemplating putting an order for a Wenge castle rolling tray but I also like those rolling trays with the feet that they've been selling with the skulls.  I'm not much of a skull guy but have seen them do steampunk stuff that's more of my style as well as fantasy/runes/etc.  

right now my priority is a boco coco order after they're caught up with KS orders, then maybe a rolling tray....having an adventure case with lights would be pretty awesome too.  So far I haven't seen any "in stock" items that match my style (they're all beautiful but not necessarily pumpkin-esque).  

DMG makes such amazing stuff.  I have an incredible dice box of theirs that I use incredibly hard that they were very gracious to make for me :)  Either way I'm loving how much more product they're putting online vs. just 6 months ago.

I want all of the things :)  My wallet sadly disagrees.  

15 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

I'm in the same boat as you @ElysianPeace.  I have several things I want to do but need to pace myself getting it done.  Definitely want more Boco.  I've been contemplating putting an order for a Wenge castle rolling tray but I also like those rolling trays with the feet that they've been selling with the skulls.  I'm not much of a skull guy but have seen them do steampunk stuff that's more of my style as well as fantasy/runes/etc.  

right now my priority is a boco coco order after they're caught up with KS orders, then maybe a rolling tray....having an adventure case with lights would be pretty awesome too.  So far I haven't seen any "in stock" items that match my style (they're all beautiful but not necessarily pumpkin-esque).  

DMG makes such amazing stuff.  I have an incredible dice box of theirs that I use incredibly hard that they were very gracious to make for me :)  Either way I'm loving how much more product they're putting online vs. just 6 months ago.

I want all of the things :)  My wallet sadly disagrees.  

The struggle is real! Its hard to prioritize so I’m glad you’ve got yours figured out. Maybe watching them put out more instock items will help you with your tray choices! I do love my dragon tray something about the tray itself being the sculpt is really special, but I’d imagine the other trays they put out might be a little more functional as a rolling tray for kids and potentially a little more formal feeling. Even more of a statement piece in some ways.  

Their adventure cases seem to be a popular product with the people who have them. A very well thought out design that suits the needs of the owners.

Right now I’m focusing on presents for birthdays and loved ones/finding items that will perform specific functions now or in future. And since using some items for jewelry makes a lot of sense the pool of recipients has broadened.

But for myself eventually:

Gm Screen

Deck Box(for myself not a gift for my sibling)

Skirmish Case

Agreed the addition of more in stock products is incredibly nice! Showcasing more woods and a variety of sculpts. Having things on hand for last minute orders! I love it. Super helpful and a go to resource for gifting. 

I think it’s wonderful how great the products are and also how much we like this company! Hard to beat. 

Edited by ElysianPeace
Basking in the glory of my wood goods

Thank you one and all for your continued support. It means soooo much to us. Yes, the 30% is the biggest discount we offer so the damaged ones are what they are and will remain that way after the sale is off.

11 minutes ago, Konas said:

Thank you one and all for your continued support. It means soooo much to us. Yes, the 30% is the biggest discount we offer so the damaged ones are what they are and will remain that way after the sale is off.

Even if my wallet doesn't thank you (even if it is a DMG wallet), I thank you for putting out such great products, and having such wonderful ethics and quality standards to back every piece you make.

That itself is a rarity these days and is only one of the reasons I will continue to support DMG.

25 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

The struggle is real! Its hard to prioritize so I’m glad you’ve got yours figured out. Maybe watching them put out more instock items will help you with your tray choices! I do love my dragon tray something about the tray itself being the sculpt is really special, but I’d imagine the other trays they put out might be a little more functional as a rolling tray for kids and potentially a little more formal feeling. Even more of a statement piece in some ways.  

Their adventure cases seem to be a popular product with the people who have them. A very well thought out design that suits the needs of the owners.

Right now I’m focusing on presents for birthdays and loved ones/finding items that will perform specific functions now or in future. And since using some items for jewelry makes a lot of sense the pool of recipients has broadened.

Gm Screen

Skirmish Case

Agreed the addition of more in stock products is incredibly nice! Showcasing more woods and a variety of sculpts. Having things on hand for last minute orders! I love it. Super helpful and a go to resource for gifting. 

I think it’s wonderful how great the products are and also how much we like this company! Hard to beat. 

I would love the Game Master system but as many RPG's as I play in other formats, I've never played a Dungeons/Dragons style game so I don't think it would be functional for me!  I've played tons of video game RPGs and have several RPG style board games...but for whatever reason i've never had a group to do that.  D20's I only know of by reputation...not actual experience :)  

I would love to get a Deck Box especially for my Dominion collection but It would be too cost prohibitive to buy all of the deck boxes I would need to house it.  It's a shame too because they take up so much room.  Broken Token has the closest solution that I may consider.

I appreciate you think I have a plan.  I feel like I'm shooting from the hip.  :)

29 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

Gm Screen

Skirmish Case

And yeah, that's where I am.

I have some friends (who twitch stream some of their games) who would love an Adventure Case or GM station - but they can't afford it, and it's a bit much for me to afford as a gift for them right now.

For myself right now, the Chechen XL (plus the second dragon sheath which is on order) complete the last things I 'needed' which were a high-capacity dice box and a writing utensil storage box.

So now it's definitely about what I "want" - and I don't know where I'll go there.  I don't have the opportunity to play RPGs as much as I used to, so don't think I'd get an adventure case or gm system for myself.  Rolling tray, another XL box or a skirmish box are probably my next purchases for myself.

2 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Even if my wallet doesn't thank you (even if it is a DMG wallet), I thank you for putting out such great products, and having such wonderful ethics and quality standards to back every piece you make.

That itself is a rarity these days and is only one of the reasons I will continue to support DMG.

@Thomas Browne couldn't agree more.  They're amazing to meet in person and are unbelievably generous.  The stuff they make is amazing and makes me wish I could take up woodworking.  They really love what they do.  I'm kind of curious what their next big kickstarter will be.  

4 minutes ago, tgpumpkin said:

I would love the Game Master system but as many RPG's as I play in other formats, I've never played a Dungeons/Dragons style game so I don't think it would be functional for me!  I've played tons of video game RPGs and have several RPG style board games...but for whatever reason i've never had a group to do that.  D20's I only know of by reputation...not actual experience :)  

I would love to get a Deck Box especially for my Dominion collection but It would be too cost prohibitive to buy all of the deck boxes I would need to house it.  It's a shame too because they take up so much room.  Broken Token has the closest solution that I may consider.

I appreciate you think I have a plan.  I feel like I'm shooting from the hip.  :)

Yeah - Deck box is definitely not practical for that.  Don't even think the new 'deck jacket' would really work.  I have thought about a deck jacket for carrying around several of my pathfinder card game decks at once.  But I couldn't do all of them.

But things like Dominion is why I would love to see @DMG do custom hardwood game boxes (not just inserts).  I think it would be difficult to ever market that sufficiently though other than as a custom order item.