Jump to content
Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

Congrats on hitting the goal! Awesome news.

 

Also THIS! *drool*

 

These two speak to me the most.  Thankfully I don't speak Polish.

image.png.9ee101b076f0740bce7825c9853cf955.pngimage.png.8756f5ccee9914f7b80acd01f0085781.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m kind of loving the Cherry one myself.  It has very clean lines and will age beautifully and develop that rich hue over time.

8924C875-78A4-41D2-9B95-FC9E66487F24.jpeg.4823c6e4ec8befc086560b059f18cad8.jpeg19673180-BF72-4DE7-B2E1-C48CA6EDE75B.jpeg.c2245d44b24759a2cd00f1b62f87ce71.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh and now slim line sheaths. Very interesting! I wonder how the dimensions compare to the regular and XL dragon sheaths?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ElysianPeace said:

I just need to know if a boro or redheart r coming

One Rosewood in a four pack. No redheart today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

The obsessive compulsive side of me wants to know why you didn't line them up so all tiles had the little circle up.  They are pretty though.  Makes me optimistic!

Asked my gf who was home to take the photos. I totally would have lined them up, but if I have learned anything in my life the only correct response to her was “thanks and those pictures are perfect”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

Ooh and now slim line sheaths. Very interesting! I wonder how the dimensions compare to the regular and XL dragon sheaths?

They are the same dimensions as the regular Dragon Sheaths but slimmer. They are 1.25" outside height.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Konas said:

Okay, our page is ready. We are going to shoot a hands on video tomorrow. That should be the only change...until you all tell me how many typos we have.

dogmight.com/gmsystem

Wooo!! I’m an initiative Easter Egg!!

8490C547-B3AC-4A9D-94AA-5CCBF9D5F8D3.jpeg.bc87fc5983803889ba239bc5860058da.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

Wooo!! I’m an initiative Easter Egg!!

8490C547-B3AC-4A9D-94AA-5CCBF9D5F8D3.jpeg.bc87fc5983803889ba239bc5860058da.jpeg

I wondered if you'd catch that. Thank Lindsey for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barb Bliss said:

One suggestion Mike.  You don't show what the inside of the box looks like for GMs.

Good one. We will add some more. The video will help tomorrow too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Konas said:

Okay, our page is ready. We are going to shoot a hands on video tomorrow. That should be the only change...until you all tell me how many typos we have.

http://dogmight.com/gmsystem

Just a couple of things - you still have blanks/dummies for the measurements (including completely missing it on the Slimline sheaths sentence)

Also it's not clear what you can choose (if anything) for the slimline sheaths.  I.e. Are they all the same wood as the main system?  Or do you get to mix them like with the bone box?

 

Rolling Trays Measure xxxxxxx
Slimline Dragon Sheaths measure and come in your choice of 2 interiors (all four sheaths in a system must have the same interior).
Screens measure xxxxxx 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barb Bliss said:

Where is this picture from?

http://dogmight.com/gmsystem?s=premium

It’s on the part of the page for the sculpts once you select a tier.

@Konas one typo, all four of the image captions for the sculpts portion currently have the caption for the first picture: Flame Birch with Moss Finish. Features Cthulhu Sculpt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LuckyIke said:

http://dogmight.com/gmsystem?s=premium

It’s on the part of the page for the sculpts once you select a tier.

@Konas one typo, all four of the image captions for the sculpts portion currently have the caption for the first picture: Flame Birch with Moss Finish. Features Cthulhu Sculpt.

ty. We will fix in the morn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Konas said:

ty. We will fix in the morn

This should probably go in the stupid question forum, but how many pieces of pizza have to be eaten before a lumberjack falls asleep or becomes too drowsy to use the band saw?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ElysianPeace said:

Thanks for making sure I found it. ?

You are quick. Thank you so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

This should probably go in the stupid question forum, but how many pieces of pizza have to be eaten before a lumberjack falls asleep or becomes too drowsy to use the band saw?

5.5 pieces and 7 beers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...