Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

4 hours ago, Konas said:

New stock will be going up later today. Yeah, that stuff really moved yesterday!

<obsessively sitting here hitting refresh waiting for new stock>

5 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

That burled rosewood is stunning @Ian Coyle.   I think Bocote is a guy thing, but I know you love it so congratulations!

And I'm still jealous that @Ian Coyle snatched the rosewood up before I could.  It is beautiful. 

@NonObserver those CoCos look great!! Thanks for sharing!

I just got my shipment notification for mine as well, very exciting!  One is still pending; thanks DMG for shipping the rest out while you await some more lumber.  I know that one will be worth the extra wait! 

I’m backer #205 for those who are monitoring, but fear not as DMG is well into the 400s now. #firstworldziricoteproblems

Edited by LuckyIke

10 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

<obsessively sitting here hitting refresh waiting for new stock>

@Thomas Browne I’m relieved to hear I’m not the only one lurking around the in stock page, haha

17 hours ago, LuckyIke said:

@ElysianPeace woo a fellow Californian in the House! You need to put your lunch break to use for foruming; I have found it is an ideal time to catch this lot of Midwesterners slacking off on here during their 2 pm doldrums. Let me know if you’re ever in the LA area and want to get a game together!

Lol Yeah yesterday I may have skipped lunch and just been running on caffeine! I have friends down in San Diego so yeah I’ll give you a heads up the next time I’m headed that way. 

6 minutes ago, Ian Coyle said:

DMG has created a whole new sub set of groupies...

Sorry for the accidental double post! Give me a delete button and I will self destruct it. 

Edited by ElysianPeace
Sadness

2 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

@Adam, don't tell @LuckyIke but I'm not having any issues with the page.  I just want him off the page! SSSShhhhh!!!

We are working on the GM System page. That's not going to help you either. Probably launch to the public tomorrow but I may be able to give you all an early preview link.

We are working on adding in stock as well but may not get it all done. We have a pizza party for the shop for hitting their 500 CoCo goal!

Just now, Konas said:

We are working on adding in stock as well but may not get it all done. We have a pizza party for the shop for hitting their 500 CoCo goal!

Congrats on hitting the goal! Awesome news.

Also THIS! *drool*

CD3CD454-BF82-4693-8BCF-DB35E3986949.jpeg.f215eb5fddce8df4bde80fade6672553.jpeg322531B7-62C5-4150-87F7-F032F27016FA.jpeg.3585f7659e0766b6167587fc9e9c2190.jpeg

1 minute ago, Konas said:

I think as a special reward, you guys should just go ahead and finish a random backers CoCo's early... Say backer.... 3019 or something

1 minute ago, Konas said:

Ooh - tough call.  To feed hungry Viking Lumberjacks, or to feed the addiction of ravenous Barkers?

48 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

And I'm still jealous that @Ian Coyle snatched the rosewood up before I could.  It is beautiful. 

I'm thinking of holding his dino game as hostage until he gives me that rosewood.  Ha! 

1 hour ago, NonObserver said:

CoCos arrived yesterday! They are top notch. Now to pick a game to get the most use out of them!

700E9CEB-CBCE-41DB-8A93-17A27CBFC327.jpeg

The obsessive compulsive side of me wants to know why you didn't line them up so all tiles had the little circle up.  They are pretty though.  Makes me optimistic!

Edited by Barb Bliss

7 minutes ago, LuckyIke said:

Congrats on hitting the goal! Awesome news.

Also THIS! *drool*

Ugghh.. That Wenge station... *drool*.

Fortunately the price keeps me from jumping in on it.