Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Just now, WxCougar said:

Was Birch ever guessed for #3?

No it wasn't. And that is what it is!

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

No it wasn't. And that is what it is!

Wow that's much darker than I'd expect for Birch.

Edited by Thomas Browne

57 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Wow that's much darker than I'd expect for Birch.

Yeah, I picked a dark one to throw you off. Once the color is on it, it becomes more uniform.

Hooray!  I got this email on Friday!! (We were headed into the woods, no cell service until just now!)

-----

Your Order is Shipping!
Item Shipping:

Component Collector
SKU-CC-STANDARD-ROSEWOODBolivian Rosewood Component Collector Standard 8 tiles of your choiceDragonCounterCounterSquareSquareSquareLL

• Like 6

On 1/27/2019 at 1:26 PM, Zoxe said:

Hooray!  I got this email on Friday!! (We were headed into the woods, no cell service until just now!)

-----

Your Order is Shipping!
Item Shipping:

Component Collector
SKU-CC-STANDARD-ROSEWOODBolivian Rosewood Component Collector Standard 8 tiles of your choiceDragonCounterCounterSquareSquareSquareLL

The magic box of CoCo goodness arrived today!  (We haven't had mail delivery in 2 days due to the cold!)  Everything looks great, and I got some BoRo with some good character.  I'll grab some Shadows of Brimstone tokens and stage a few pics tomorrow.  

• Like 2

On 1/27/2019 at 12:26 PM, Zoxe said:

-----

Your Order is Shipping!
Item Shipping:

Component Collector

Good choice.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

Good choice.

Though I always think people should get a spartan helmet tile.  😀

I don't know if I ever posted the KDM Gear Grids publicly.  Here's a link with pictures and some words:

>> https://zoxes.blogspot.com/2019/02/dog-might-games-custom-kingdom-death.html  <<

And because of Barb's firewall, here's a copy of the pics. :P  These were originally taken late last summer (the Ash prototype arrived just before Gencon, production arrived in September).

20180710_184432.thumb.jpg.22b24383c6df044418495901ca5e9bc0.jpg20180710_184455.thumb.jpg.e2a538d408d82e8cd88df686972fbc4c.jpg20180907_171224.thumb.jpg.8a583a58ed8514336c9bd230b45f63ef.jpg20180907_173255.thumb.jpg.723c11cd90c03b4c44de27262f166815.jpg20180907_173247.thumb.jpg.6ac5a48d983df86ab825b1a9168ad668.jpg

20180907_173400.thumb.jpg.a953061ab6a8853b84463e57fcbf7d12.jpg20180907_173333.thumb.jpg.eceeb7379d479a67abe73eae854f41e5.jpg

Edited by Zoxe
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Do they all have the same engraving st the bottom looks like it says "Once upon a time there was a place of carved stone faces"

I believe they do - @Zoxe would have to state the clearly though.

But yes - that's what at least one of them reads as that is the opening line from the prologue of KD:M.

1 hour ago, Thomas Browne said:

I believe they do - @Zoxe would have to state the clearly though.

But yes - that's what at least one of them reads as that is the opening line from the prologue of KD:M.

Yes, all 4 are the same. 😁 The glare in the pics makes it look more difficult to read than in person.

I'll admit that I briefly thought about doing additional/sequential lines from the prologue on each tile, but I didn't want to drive Konas too crazy with multiple setups for multiple texts. 😁 nobody wants to scrap that much BoRo.

The other cool thing is that they stack without smashing the cards. Everything is ready to go in the next session.

32 minutes ago, Zoxe said:

Yes, all 4 are the same. 😁 The glare in the pics makes it look more difficult to read than in person.

I'll admit that I briefly thought about doing additional/sequential lines from the prologue on each tile, but I didn't want to drive Konas too crazy with multiple setups for multiple texts. 😁 nobody wants to scrap that much BoRo.

The other cool thing is that they stack without smashing the cards. Everything is ready to go in the next session.

Zoxe is being modest here. He actually sent me a four page document with all the specs laid out. It was totally his design. We just made it out of wood.

• Like 2