Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Odd DMG birthday facts. Both Cameron and I were born on the 13th. Me in August, him in March. And, here's the spooky part, both of us were born on a Friday!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

Odd DMG birthday facts. Both Cameron and I were born on the 13th. Me in August, him in March. And, here's the spooky part, both of us were born on a Friday!

A big booming voice from the heavens saying "Look out below!"?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, marsniper_27 said:

I joined the forum on my birthday.

I found an avatar for you! No pressure, of course.

dog-birthday-party-ideas.jpg

4 minutes ago, Konas said:

I found an avatar for you! No pressure, of course.

dog-birthday-party-ideas.jpg

Nice!  If you haven't already noticed, quite a few of us have dog avatars.  So this is an honor to have "the big dog" find this for you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, marsniper_27 said:

How's it look

Perfect. I looked for a 'Sniper' dog but nothing seemed to fit!

2 minutes ago, Konas said:

Perfect. I looked for a 'Sniper' dog but nothing seemed to fit!

lol I use to have a picture of our old dog "holding" a airsoft gun but lost it when that phone died :(

• Like 1

My birthday's coming up in a few weeks - November 7th.  I think I'm probably a bit too early for my AC to come in time, though...

On 10/17/2018 at 12:28 PM, Konas said:

My birthday was October 13th, but I was born on a Wednesday not a Friday. Though when I turned 13 my birthday was on Friday the 13th. @RomyCat teased me about it for a whole year, telling me how bad it was going to be. But in the end it turned out to be a really good birthday. So much for the 13th being bad luck.

26 minutes ago, Zenithsplendor said:

My birthday was October 13th, but I was born on a Wednesday not a Friday. Though when I turned 13 my birthday was on Friday the 13th. @RomyCat teased me about it for a whole year, telling me how bad it was going to be. But in the end it turned out to be a really good birthday. So much for the 13th being bad luck.

I should have plotted some spooky pranks for that day. I had a whole year to plan. Why didn't I do something?

8 minutes ago, WxCougar said:

I am a December baby. Just after Christmas. The 27th.

Yours is close to @RomyCat's. Hers is Dec. 20th. When we where little the family would travel to our grandparents' house for Christmas. Our parents didn't want to take all the gifts with us so on Romy's birthday we would get to open all the gifts that were not going to be loaded in the car for the long trip. I loved her birthday just as much as she did ??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RomyCat said:

I should have plotted some spooky pranks for that day. I had a whole year to plan. Why didn't I do something?

I am surprised you didn't come up with something....but very glad you didn't

15 hours ago, LaBelleFleur said:

My birthday's coming up in a few weeks - November 7th.  I think I'm probably a bit too early for my AC to come in time, though...

I wouldn't be so sure....Just coming through finishing and should go into final assembly today or Monday. 

IMG_2465.JPG

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Konas said:

I wouldn't be so sure....Just coming through finishing and should go into final assembly today or Monday. 

IMG_2465.JPG

Words cannot describe how excited I am for this.  It's looking incredible!!!  You all are amazing, thank you so much!!! :)

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, LaBelleFleur said:

Woohoo, got my shipping notice today!  I'll be waiting patiently by the door. ?

Thanks @Zoe for fixing my address goof!

Absolutely!! And actually, our magical UPS software auto-fills city & state by the zip code, so it had it correct (because your zip was correct!) even before you emailed me. Glad we got it corrected and fixed in our system, too, though!! :D

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zoe said:

Absolutely!! And actually, our magical UPS software auto-fills city & state by the zip code, so it had it correct (because your zip was correct!) even before you emailed me. Glad we got it corrected and fixed in our system, too, though!! :D

@Zoe when am I going to see one of those?

28 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

@Zoe when am I going to see one of those?

Should be tomorrow! Your Bocote is here with me and I saw your Redheart earlier today with @Rosie.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zoe said:

Should be tomorrow! Your Bocote is here with me and I saw your Redheart earlier today with @Rosie.

Please give them the "hold it up to the window and look from the side" ?

• Like 2

I was so excited to come home to my AC today after a miserable week, only for UPS to refuse to leave it at my door after I gave them the buzzer code to my (secured) building and floor and pre-signed for it. ? Ah, well. I’ll have pictures tomorrow!

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, LaBelleFleur said:

I was so excited to come home to my AC today after a miserable week, only for UPS to refuse to leave it at my door after I gave them the buzzer code to my (secured) building and floor and pre-signed for it. ? Ah, well. I’ll have pictures tomorrow!

That's too bad,   But better that than someone walking off with it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

That's too bad,   But better that than someone walking off with it.

True. Just annoyed. In my building, you can only go to the floor you live on, so only my neighbours would have been able to steal it. I just got home and they didn’t leave a pick-up address on the delivery slip, so I think I’m going to have to call them...