Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

12 minutes ago, Konas said:

That's the same interior that I got for my own that I need for the special thing that I can not mention yet.?

Tease!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Tease!

I really wish I could tell you! I really do! One of the other big things we worked on happens next Tuesday though!

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Konas said:

Great to have you on our forums. We are here almost every day although we take off on the weekends for the most part. Feel free to ask any questions you may have of me or any of the other administrators. @Zoe can be quite helpful...when I haven't fired her. @Lindsey is also hanging around here often. We also have a group of our best product testers named "Underdogs". They are wonderful and are on here all the time.

And @LaBelleFleur - don't get worried about @Konas firing @Zoe.  It usually happens about once or twice a day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Zoe said:

Oooh, you did not!! I'll let you guys keep guessing what it's banded with before I spoil it. :D

With the picture I was second guessing myself. Thanks Barb, I never would have guessed it :).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Konas said:

Great to have you on our forums. We are here almost every day although we take off on the weekends for the most part. Feel free to ask any questions you may have of me or any of the other administrators. @Zoe can be quite helpful...when I haven't fired her. @Lindsey is also hanging around here often. We also have a group of our best product testers named "Underdogs". They are wonderful and are on here all the time.

Thanks so much! ☺️ I've already gotten some great advice on the lining for my Adventure Case from @Zoe!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LaBelleFleur said:

Thanks so much! ☺️ I've already gotten some great advice on the lining for my Adventure Case from @Zoe!

Was that before or after she was fired?

• Haha 1

Got my first Dog Might purchase in this week, a gorgeous bubinga and wenge sentinel!  It's absolutely everything I hoped it would be, plus it fits 100% perfectly in the Kingdom Death: Monster box.  Thank you so much Dog Might team, and special thanks to Zoe and Rosie for taking extra care to make sure it turned out exactly how I wanted!  :D

(It's a little redder in person than it is in the photos!)

bubinga wenge sentinel 1.JPG

bubinga wenge sentinel 2.JPG

bubinga wenge sentinel 3.JPG

bubinga wenge sentinel 4.JPG

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Aurah Christian said:

Got my first Dog Might purchase in this week, a gorgeous bubinga and wenge sentinel!  It's absolutely everything I hoped it would be, plus it fits 100% perfectly in the Kingdom Death: Monster box.  Thank you so much Dog Might team, and special thanks to Zoe and Rosie for taking extra care to make sure it turned out exactly how I wanted!  :D

I love the fox design!

• Thanks 1

On 10/13/2018 at 6:00 PM, Aurah Christian said:

???

I'm so happy to see this again and to see it shared here! I LOVE this Sentinel!!! So glad you are so happy with it.

• Thanks 1

Lovely Sentinel.  And yeah some of the woods just don't photograph 'true' due to lighting.  I love Bubinga (although the Rosewood and Redheart are probably my top choices).

Welcome to the addiction, @Aurah Christian

• Thanks 1

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:00 PM, Aurah Christian said:

I saw that coming through last week and was very excited! So pleased you are happy with it. Great pics!

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone!  :D  I've really enjoyed poking through this thread to get ideas, and figured that now I have a piece it was my turn to share.  I'll post pics whenever my GM system gets in, too!  (Though that might be a while, there's no rush on it!)

Just curious, are there any plans to make add-ons like shelves and pencil holders for the GM systems, or are those going to stay Valhalla screen-only?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aurah Christian said:

Thanks everyone!  :D  I've really enjoyed poking through this thread to get ideas, and figured that now I have a piece it was my turn to share.  I'll post pics whenever my GM system gets in, too!  (Though that might be a while, there's no rush on it!)

Just curious, are there any plans to make add-ons like shelves and pencil holders for the GM systems, or are those going to stay Valhalla screen-only?

Don't look now, but you are getting pulled into the konasphere.  Your wallet will never be the same.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Aurah Christian said:

Oh, that is an interesting idea that we hadn't thought about. We shall consider.....

PS. All ideas become the possession of Dog Might LLC. ( read like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights...)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Barb Bliss said:

Don't look now, but you are getting pulled into the konasphere.  Your wallet will never be the same.

I do like the idea of a Konasphere. What would it look like exactly?

24 minutes ago, Konas said:

I do like the idea of a Konasphere. What would it look like exactly?

A bottle of Polish vodka.

• Haha 1

Latest loot.

Bocote Sentinel 

IMG_20181016_182814538.thumb.jpg.a648570ddf0bc5ddf71f00374d3083df.jpgIMG_20181016_182836140.thumb.jpg.4dd369909a4c296ae6e38577b97d74b7.jpg

IMG_20181016_182852390.thumb.jpg.cece28f0138bed9cc3b5a798f4516c58.jpg

Vampire Dragon Sheaths (Blood Toreador and Night Gangrel)

IMG_20181016_182652473.thumb.jpg.7cbb05fa263ac9e2f9e05e099e54b09a.jpgIMG_20181016_182710775.thumb.jpg.c770b58c9bde7d2da4d25de0532ac527.jpg

And as much as I love redheart, I have to give @Konas credit.  This is one of the prettiest pieces of Wenge I've seen.  I love it.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Thomas Browne said:

Latest loot.

Bocote Sentinel 

IMG_20181016_182814538.thumb.jpg.a648570ddf0bc5ddf71f00374d3083df.jpgIMG_20181016_182836140.thumb.jpg.4dd369909a4c296ae6e38577b97d74b7.jpg

IMG_20181016_182652473.thumb.jpg.7cbb05fa263ac9e2f9e05e099e54b09a.jpgIMG_20181016_182710775.thumb.jpg.c770b58c9bde7d2da4d25de0532ac527.jpg

And as much as I love redheart, I have to give @Konas credit.  This is one of the prettiest pieces of Wenge I've seen.  I love it.

We don't play VtM and barely ever tabletop RPG, but those VtM designs make me want to start playing just so I have a valid excuse to buy some accessories.  Great purchases.

3 hours ago, Thomas Browne said:

Latest loot.

Bocote Sentinel 

Wow those are gorgeous!

Those are gorgeous, Thomas Browne!  That bocote is really unique.

@Barb Bliss Oh dear, all fear the Konasphere!  (But do so while cackling over your wooden pretties!  We don't need to eat anyway... right?)

@Konas Take all the ideas you want!  Especially if there's a minute chance they end in more cool DMG offerings.

• Like 2

Woot! I'm so glad you like it! (I loved it so much I ordered a similar coloring for my husband's upcoming bday)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Rosie said:

Woot! I'm so glad you like it! (I loved it so much I ordered a similar coloring for my husband's upcoming bday)

Dog Might's creations do make great birthday gifts. It was a year ago this month that I received my first Dog Might product. A Spooky Pumpkin Themed Dice Box from my sister. It was an awesome gift that I still use often.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Zenithsplendor said:

Dog Might's creations do make great birthday gifts. It was a year ago this month that I received my first Dog Might product. A Spooky Pumpkin Themed Dice Box from my sister. It was an awesome gift that I still use often.

My birthday is June 17th, btw

• Like 1