Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Ding Dong!  Dog Might at the door!!!  Pictures to come, but I gotta tell you, the acrylic mini boulder is really cool and the deck box is just about perfect for a boulder storage box.

<insert sexy tongue trill>

image.png.06932c20e93865b83f3fe053d07a8a90.png

Turn your head 90 degrees to your right shoulder.  Thanks to the fine birds eyes, it kind of looks like the child between the emperor and Yoda... 

image.png.ad6523e19a264022d416d2023f6ab923.png

image.png.3150590d0b80d0b2e6a96a6ddf27bab6.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

Boulder (front and back and storage😞

image.png.b12847717cee922a7afc88a9a1c30286.png

image.png.0b6127c99fbfade3395f3e523acc804d.png

image.png.0bbe4093c16c936dae57f59d97c8cbee.png

Do two boulders fit in that box? Or can it just fit the one?

1 minute ago, WxCougar said:

Do two boulders fit in that box? Or can it just fit the one?

It's the deck jacket, not box.  My bad.  As luck would have it, there is a walnut one on the site now.

image.png.e9b91f96ef3a0b200eef287df5c6357c.png

Just now, Barb Bliss said:

My walnut deck jacket: (with a sweet little slice of sapwood)

image.thumb.png.76131f71a31989a4985ef097a6a9e179.png

image.thumb.png.19b7e6b566eeb18af3d9b9765222559d.png

So space for 4 lovely boulders? : ).

Posted (edited)

Last, but not least, my Canarywood stein:

image.thumb.png.5e65eb1eb376d2666e232827b6991f7b.png

Note: in hindsight, this picture doesn't do it justice.  There is cool striping all the way around it.

Edited by Barb Bliss

1 minute ago, WxCougar said:

So space for 4 lovely boulders? : ).

That's what I bought it for.  I have 2 boulders so far.  I'm hoping for a @Konas painted mini of Sparty with 20 on each face for my third one.  😛

2 minutes ago, Barb Bliss said:

That's what I bought it for.  I have 2 boulders so far.  I'm hoping for a @Konas painted mini of Sparty with 20 on each face for my third one.  😛

Sounds like a great idea to me!  I've got two boulders (both actually for my husband - he does not know about the second one yet). I wouldn't doubt we will have more down the road. Good to know the deck jacket works for storage/transport of the boulders.

Just now, WxCougar said:

Sounds like a great idea to me!  I've got two boulders (both actually for my husband - he does not know about the second one yet). I wouldn't doubt we will have more down the road. Good to know the deck jacket works for storage/transport of the boulders.

Fine time you get yourself one.  My other one is a rainbowed Chechen beauty.  I tried to get a Redheart one earlier, but @ElysianPeace beat me out by a couple of seconds.  I tried bribing @Konas, but alas, he's too honest.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Barb Bliss said:

Fine time you get yourself one.  My other one is a rainbowed Chechen beauty.  I tried to get a Redheart one earlier, but @ElysianPeace beat me out by a couple of seconds.  I tried bribing @Konas, but alas, he's too honest.

I've been eyeing them (deck jacket), deck boxes and now the Sentinel for carrying my pathfinder cards (crit/fumble decks and the buff/condition cards).

14 hours ago, Dean McQuay said:

It’s from a set of polys I got through Kraken Dice... they are the “Blue Sky” set. 

9F8DA19A-246A-4F87-8A44-52F70F08A6FA.jpeg

Nice! I’ll keep an eye out for em! They’re Hd dice right?

1 hour ago, Barb Bliss said:

Be wary of this one! If you beat her she’ll try to convince @Lindsey to let sawdust use your merch as a chew toy. 😂 Thankfully the DMG valkyries are too principled for that!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

Be wary of this one! If you beat her she’ll try to convince @Lindsey to let sawdust use your merch as a chew toy. 😂 Thankfully the DMG valkyries are too principled for that!

lol, I don't think I can beat her. I'm running a few hours behind most of you, so if drops hit in the morning, I'll be sleeping :).

1 hour ago, ElysianPeace said:

They are unprincipled enough to laugh out loud when I suggested it.  😜

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, WxCougar said:

lol, I don't think I can beat her. I'm running a few hours behind most of you, so if drops hit in the morning, I'll be sleeping :).

Hey are you west coast time too?! Man I always feel like I either have to wake up somewhere closer to awful or I’m running late. 

4 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

Hey are you west coast time too?! Man I always feel like I either have to wake up somewhere closer to awful or I’m running late. 

You don't have to shovel getting up early...

5 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

Weary Westies unite!  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ElysianPeace said:

1 hour ago, LuckyIke said:

Weary Westies unite!  

Indeed, I am a West Coaster too!

Bone Box arrived this morning just as I was running out the door headed out of town today. Only had time to glance at it until I got home this evening. 145B2971-00CF-455A-AF9A-904EAF34E117.thumb.jpeg.38182fd945c2bd5ef6bd8c735ebe77ac.jpeg

I believe that’s Chechen, Leopardwood, Wenge, Bocote and Bolivian Rosewood. May have the first and last swapped. 3025A3B9-2640-4F8F-8084-C3BDE8BDA1DF.thumb.jpeg.103d7fce41d814e5ab44ec14485a931f.jpeg

So pretty. 

DFFE13A9-C850-420C-A049-342A448F7FCA.thumb.jpeg.f46ed9c0ef3a342a7ab4c3528b8d97a6.jpeg

And of course the dice. Smoke, Slime, Unicorn, Pride and Rainbow! I like lots of color!

• Like 7

@88east, what woods did you get?  I recognize BoCo,  Leopardwood, and probably Wenge.  Not sure, but the rolling tray part looks like Walnut.  The glare makes it dicey to guess the rest.  Whatever they are, that is a nice looking setup.  Congratulations! 

@Barb Bliss The bone boxes are black walnut with a wenge band if I am not mistaken. I chose Chechen, Leopardwood, Wenge, Bocote and Bolivian Rosewood. I think that is in the correct order but I could have mixed the Chechen and Bolivian Rosewood. The glare was not my friend but at least I avoided getting a reflection of the light fixture circa 1982. 

• Like 1