Jump to content
Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

The left photo of your ziri looks like an ent face!!!!!! Great grabs! 

Ooh fun I hadn’t noticed that before, it does!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The CoCos are HERE!  I got 2 in Benge wood.  I got them lest friday and have so far used them for every game I've put on the table this week.  They're working great, thank you DMG

IMG_3795.thumb.jpg.633af3c3a9a1002c79bce9c6c27b0cee.jpg

On the left, my Pass-em-Around CoCo, and the right is the Bank/Personal one.

IMG_3794.thumb.jpg.39a2aa823aa5c2b173843c3060006bf0.jpg

The Bank/Personal gives me a variety of tiles for all different game tokens, whether to use as a back or as an individual organizer.

IMG_3793.thumb.jpg.f2c58bdc2f4f7a496d9a1306ae0228fb.jpg

The Pass-em-Around is meant so that every player (up to 5) can get their own little tile with the two wells and also a card stand for hidden objectives/rolls.  The Deck and Card Stand tiles are gravy, although upon reflection and testing I should have just gotten 3 extra squares.  Then all players could have gotten a Double and a Square.

IMG_3789.thumb.jpg.5de1712e5d66dba441e43fe73cb9e052.jpg

A combination of both CoCos used for a mock-setup of Near and Far

IMG_3790.thumb.jpg.c3c8f2683e3ab6bdeb9f813008e24d2c.jpg

 

 

 

IMG_3797.thumb.jpg.edd1872a253dbc21b990a0ba29188949.jpg

And finally, my entire Dog Might collection so far (+3 more card stands not depicted).  Still have a Traveler Dice Tower coming next!

 

Edited by TheAuthorOfOZ
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, TheAuthorOfOZ said:

The CoCos are HERE!  I got 2 in Benge wood.  I got them lest friday and have so far used them for every game I've put on the table this week.  They're working great, thank you DMG

IMG_3795.thumb.jpg.633af3c3a9a1002c79bce9c6c27b0cee.jpg

On the left, my Pass-em-Around CoCo, and the right is the Bank/Personal one.

IMG_3794.thumb.jpg.39a2aa823aa5c2b173843c3060006bf0.jpg

The Bank/Personal gives me a variety of tiles for all different game tokens, whether to use as a back or as an individual organizer.

IMG_3793.thumb.jpg.f2c58bdc2f4f7a496d9a1306ae0228fb.jpg

The Pass-em-Around is meant so that every player (up to 5) can get their own little tile with the two wells and also a card stand for hidden objectives/rolls.  The Deck and Card Stand tiles are gravy, although upon reflection and testing I should have just gotten 3 extra squares.  Then all players could have gotten a Double and a Square.

IMG_3789.thumb.jpg.5de1712e5d66dba441e43fe73cb9e052.jpg

A combination of both CoCos used for a mock-setup of Near and Far

IMG_3790.thumb.jpg.c3c8f2683e3ab6bdeb9f813008e24d2c.jpg

 

 

 

IMG_3797.thumb.jpg.edd1872a253dbc21b990a0ba29188949.jpg

And finally, my entire Dog Might collection so far (+3 more card stands not depicted).  Still have a Traveler Dice Tower coming next!

 

You should also post your picture of playing Near and Far under the new thread showing CoCo's in use while gaming. I love Near & Far. I'm looking forward to the expansion arriving soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RomyCat said:

 

You should also post your picture of playing Near and Far under the new thread showing CoCo's in use while gaming. I love Near & Far. I'm looking forward to the expansion arriving soon.

I have a picture of them in use for Pandemic Legacy, but spoilers.  And I have only actually played Near and Far ONCE...to my displeasure.  I chose it for the pic because I remember it having a lot of components so I wanted to get a good example for that display.

I need to capture them actually in use more often! I have used them so far in:

Five Tribes, Ticket to Ride, Pulsar 2849, Gaia Project, Dice Forge (for storing stripped dice faces), Pillers of the Earth, Ethnos, and Dice Town.  More games to follow this weekend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheAuthorOfOZ said:

I have a picture of them in use for Pandemic Legacy, but spoilers.  And I have only actually played Near and Far ONCE...to my displeasure.  I chose it for the pic because I remember it having a lot of components so I wanted to get a good example for that display.

I need to capture them actually in use more often! I have used them so far in:

Five Tribes, Ticket to Ride, Pulsar 2849, Gaia Project, Dice Forge (for storing stripped dice faces), Pillers of the Earth, Ethnos, and Dice Town.  More games to follow this weekend!

I have way too many games and I've only played t2r out of your list.  Geesh there are a lot of games out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×