Serge Darveau

Pictures of DMG products at home.

48 minutes ago, ElysianPeace said:

The left photo of your ziri looks like an ent face!!!!!! Great grabs! 

Ooh fun I hadn’t noticed that before, it does!!

The CoCos are HERE!  I got 2 in Benge wood.  I got them lest friday and have so far used them for every game I've put on the table this week.  They're working great, thank you DMG

IMG_3795.thumb.jpg.633af3c3a9a1002c79bce9c6c27b0cee.jpg

On the left, my Pass-em-Around CoCo, and the right is the Bank/Personal one.

IMG_3794.thumb.jpg.39a2aa823aa5c2b173843c3060006bf0.jpg

The Bank/Personal gives me a variety of tiles for all different game tokens, whether to use as a back or as an individual organizer.

IMG_3793.thumb.jpg.f2c58bdc2f4f7a496d9a1306ae0228fb.jpg

The Pass-em-Around is meant so that every player (up to 5) can get their own little tile with the two wells and also a card stand for hidden objectives/rolls.  The Deck and Card Stand tiles are gravy, although upon reflection and testing I should have just gotten 3 extra squares.  Then all players could have gotten a Double and a Square.

IMG_3789.thumb.jpg.5de1712e5d66dba441e43fe73cb9e052.jpg

A combination of both CoCos used for a mock-setup of Near and Far

IMG_3790.thumb.jpg.c3c8f2683e3ab6bdeb9f813008e24d2c.jpg

IMG_3797.thumb.jpg.edd1872a253dbc21b990a0ba29188949.jpg

And finally, my entire Dog Might collection so far (+3 more card stands not depicted).  Still have a Traveler Dice Tower coming next!

Edited by TheAuthorOfOZ
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, TheAuthorOfOZ said:

The CoCos are HERE!  I got 2 in Benge wood.  I got them lest friday and have so far used them for every game I've put on the table this week.  They're working great, thank you DMG

IMG_3795.thumb.jpg.633af3c3a9a1002c79bce9c6c27b0cee.jpg

On the left, my Pass-em-Around CoCo, and the right is the Bank/Personal one.

IMG_3794.thumb.jpg.39a2aa823aa5c2b173843c3060006bf0.jpg

The Bank/Personal gives me a variety of tiles for all different game tokens, whether to use as a back or as an individual organizer.

IMG_3793.thumb.jpg.f2c58bdc2f4f7a496d9a1306ae0228fb.jpg

The Pass-em-Around is meant so that every player (up to 5) can get their own little tile with the two wells and also a card stand for hidden objectives/rolls.  The Deck and Card Stand tiles are gravy, although upon reflection and testing I should have just gotten 3 extra squares.  Then all players could have gotten a Double and a Square.

IMG_3789.thumb.jpg.5de1712e5d66dba441e43fe73cb9e052.jpg

A combination of both CoCos used for a mock-setup of Near and Far

IMG_3790.thumb.jpg.c3c8f2683e3ab6bdeb9f813008e24d2c.jpg

IMG_3797.thumb.jpg.edd1872a253dbc21b990a0ba29188949.jpg

And finally, my entire Dog Might collection so far (+3 more card stands not depicted).  Still have a Traveler Dice Tower coming next!

You should also post your picture of playing Near and Far under the new thread showing CoCo's in use while gaming. I love Near & Far. I'm looking forward to the expansion arriving soon.

1 hour ago, RomyCat said:

You should also post your picture of playing Near and Far under the new thread showing CoCo's in use while gaming. I love Near & Far. I'm looking forward to the expansion arriving soon.

I have a picture of them in use for Pandemic Legacy, but spoilers.  And I have only actually played Near and Far ONCE...to my displeasure.  I chose it for the pic because I remember it having a lot of components so I wanted to get a good example for that display.

I need to capture them actually in use more often! I have used them so far in:

Five Tribes, Ticket to Ride, Pulsar 2849, Gaia Project, Dice Forge (for storing stripped dice faces), Pillers of the Earth, Ethnos, and Dice Town.  More games to follow this weekend!

1 hour ago, TheAuthorOfOZ said:

I have a picture of them in use for Pandemic Legacy, but spoilers.  And I have only actually played Near and Far ONCE...to my displeasure.  I chose it for the pic because I remember it having a lot of components so I wanted to get a good example for that display.

I need to capture them actually in use more often! I have used them so far in:

Five Tribes, Ticket to Ride, Pulsar 2849, Gaia Project, Dice Forge (for storing stripped dice faces), Pillers of the Earth, Ethnos, and Dice Town.  More games to follow this weekend!

I have way too many games and I've only played t2r out of your list.  Geesh there are a lot of games out there.